Viewing Recommended! FANTASTIC SPEC. Very highly specified with three-cabin layout, integrated GRP aft deck canopy, engine upgrade, generator upgrade, bow & stern thrusters, air conditioning, passarelle, extended bathing platform and loads more...really well maintained by committed owners.
Out of the water for the winter, and ready for any inspection!
Main Engines and Propulsion
• Twin CUMMINS QSB5.9 @ 425hp diesel engines, close coupled to gear boxes with handed reduction boxes driving via stainless steel propeller shafts running in stern glands with water lubricated bearing in shaft log and ‘P’ brackets, both with water lubricated bearings
• CUMMINS SMARTCRAFT engine monitoring with digital display and analogue gauges at helm
• Engines are fresh water cooled, with salt water cooled heat exchanger and water jacketed exhaust manifold engine and gear box oil coolers
• CUMMINS single lever electronic throttle and gear controls
• Water injected exhaust system, with dual chamber silencers
• Cleanable bronze sea water strainers to each engine
• Four bladed handed turbine profile props in bronze, secured to propeller shafts by taper key
• 12 volt electrics, negative earth
• LEWMAR 8hp electric bow thruster and 6hp stern thruster
• Trim tabs with indicator controls
• Located under the saloon sole, accessed via watertight door from engine room lobby and with large removable floor panels that give clear access for major service in overhead
• Utility area forward, accessed from fwd lobby
• Forward access door with watertight s/s door with window
• Natural ventilation through topside and superstructure grills, with natural and forced extraction systems, and full remote vent closures to seal engine room
• Completely soundproofed
• Heavy barrier coat hull insulation under aft accommodation compartment
• Flowcoat to bilge surfaces, moulded chequerplate walkways
• Engine room extractor fans
• Colour coded wiring and pipework
• DC and AC overhead lighting
• Hydraulic steering with tilt adjust helm unit
• Twin fabricated stainless steel rudders carried in lower and upper bearings
• All pipe work is in copper, except for the length between the check valves and the ram, which is in correctly rated hydraulic hose
• Twin aluminium fuel tanks complete with balance pipe, deck fillers and breathers, tank mounted sight gauges with fuel shut offs
• Fuel system layout allows either engine to draw from either tank
• Fuel pipe work to engine via filters with clear bowls, heat shields and water traps
• Fuel gauges at helm for wing tanks
Domestic Water System
• Water tank aft, complete with deck filler, breathers and sight gauge
• Hot water is heated by engine coupled calorifier with 240v immersion heater (75 litre capacity)
• Fresh water service lines (hot and cold)
• Electric pressure pump
• Water tank gauge on main control panel
Toilet, Waste & Bilge System
• 2 shower sump pumps
• QUIETFLUSH electric toilets in both heads
• GRP holding tank (230 litres) with macerator and y-valve for deck pump out. Vented, with filter. Shut off valve between tank & pump
• Holding tank contents indicator and pump control on main control panel
• Four automatic bilge pumps
• Manual bilge pump
• MASTERVOLT 8kW generator
• MASTERVOLT gel heavy duty 12v batteries (3) – approx. 200 amp hrs each. Giving 200aH @12V engine start bank and 400aH @ 12V domestic service bank, with battery parallel button
• MASTERVOLT Charger/inverter - 100amp charger and 2kW inverter
• MASTERVOLT Remote control panel for charger/inverter/battery monitoring on main control panel
• All circuits throughout the vessel are protected by circuit breakers complete with volt and amp meters mounted on distribution panel
• Vessel wired for 220v/240v sockets (ring main), immersion heater (also heated via fresh water from engine) and battery charger
• All wiring throughout the vessel is multi-stranded copper, sheathed, colour coded and run in looms
• Waterproof deck socket for shore line connection and TV connection
• Battery master and AC selectors on main control panel
Air conditioning and heating
• CRUISEAIR air conditioning throughout
• EBERSPACHER D5 hot air heating throughout, including helm position
• Windscreen demisters
• Navigation lights: port, starboard, steaming, stern and anchor
• Twin trumpet electric air horn unit
• Radar Reflector (powered)
• Bilge pump monitoring (display at helm)
• High level bilge alarms (display & alarm at helm)
• Exhaust overheat alarms (display & alarm at helm)
• Emergency tiller
• Emergency shut offs for fuel & engine room vents
• Manual emergency bilge pump
• Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room, with manual discharge and status display at helm
• Four hand held powder fire extinguishers in accommodation
• Fire blanket in Galley
• Handcrafted teak joinery, with controlled drawer runners and cupboard hinges and push-lock catches
• Teak internal doors with solid frames, concealed hinges, magnetic operation door handles with privacy locks and magnetic holders
• Teak laid main deck floor
• Carpet with teak borders flooring in accommodation deck
• Teak laid floors in heads
• 3 cabin layout
• RAYMARINE log with speed, distance and trip
• RAYMARINE echo-sounder with alarm
• RAYMARINE autopilot with gyro compass
• RAYMARINE 48 mile Radar / Plotter with 12” C Series display
• RAYMARINE GPS
• AIS Class B transponder
• RAYMARINE VHF with DSC• TV antenna (powered)
• FM/AM antenna
• TRACVISION M2 satellite TV and SKY box
Main engine and generator service December 2013, including after cooler and heat exchanger service.
Annual engine and generator service 2015 in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
Antifoul and anodes replaced March April 2015.
Shafts and props polished April 2015.
Generator heat exchanger serviced July 2014.
Re-carpeted throughout April 2013
Macerator pump June 2013.
Holding tank vent filter September 2013
Saloon seating reupholstered Jan 2015
Raw water pump on starboard engine December 2013.
Precautionary change of fuel coolers to latest type March 2014.
Trim tab actuators replaced March 2014.
Domestic water pump April 2014.
Forward sump pump replaced June 2014.
Southampton, Hampshire SO317ZN