2008 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i
Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 67,500 Versteuert (EUR 76,182)
Single Owner 2008-vintage Sun Odyssey 36i in two cabin layout with in-mast furling, autopilot, 29HP Yanmar and a good cruising inventory. Quantum main and genoa, Raymarine nav. kit and a great family cruising yacht. Relatively light usage, and clever use of space, including a huge cockpit locker.
Please contact Sophie Higgs at +44 (0)1590 679222
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: M. Lombard
Länge über alles: 35 ft 10 in
Breite: 11 ft 9 in
L.W.L.: 32 ft 3 in
Tiefgang min.: 6 ft 4 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 4 in
Verdrängung: 5700 kg
Ballast: 1571 kg
Gesamtleistung: 29 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 29 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull is solid, hand-laid fibreglass with ISO glecoat surface and protective barrier coat.
- Deck Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface and discontinuous balsa block coring.
- Structure inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and drainage system through structure.
- Toerail wood profile with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 3YM30 29 HP.
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin.
- Built-in muffler, air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Wheel steering - leather-covered steering wheel mounted on steering pedestal.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft 25mm diameter with maintenance free stuffing box.
- Fixed 3-blade bronze propeller.
- Line cutting collar on shaft for extra protection against fouling.
- Battery switches for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank and negative general cut-off switch.
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers.
- Engine start battery.
- Domestic battery bank.
- 230v shore power inlet with differential breaker, one 230v plug per cabin, galley and saloon + 25 A charger.
- Charge distributor/isolator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised water distributed throughout the boat via semi-rigid hose.
- “Heavy-duty” water pump and accumulator tank for consistent water pressure.
- 40 litre hot water tank that is connected to engine heat exchanger and 230v system (when 230v shorepower system fitted).
- Total capacity of 130 litres.
- Rotomolded tank located under aft berth with deck fill.
- Total capacity of 355 litres.
- 2 rotomolded tanks located under forward and aft berths with separate deck fills.
- Digital water meter to accurately gauge water use aboard.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total holding tank capacity of 50 litres; rotomolded tank located in head compartment with valve for overboard discharge via gravity and deck fitting for pump out.
- Raymarine A60 chartplotter.
- Raymarine ST60+ tridata.
- Raymarine ST60+ wind.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Compass mounted on steering pedestal.
- Total capacity of 180 litres in fridge; top opening.
- Gimballed 2-burner stove with oven with stainless steel.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- Cockpit shower retractable hot and cold water shower with tap.
- Shower sumps equipped with individual electric pumps with filters and on-off switches.
- Manual Jabsco marine toilet.
- CD/radio MP3 player in saloon.
- Stereo speakers in saloon.
- Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights in saloon, head compartments and cabins.
- Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in saloon and head compartments.
- Gooseneck chart light mounted at nav station.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Fixed hull ports with curtains.
- Opening cockpit and roof ports with blinds.
- Combination shade/insect screens for deck hatches.
- Fine Teak® laminated panels with solid wood trim around galley, companionway and cabinetry, finished in satin UV stabilised varnish.
- Laminate floorboards with light-coloured lines and sealed edges.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Double berth with high-density foam mattress.
- Storage locker under berth.
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod.
- White vinyl head lining on hull with lateral wood shelf.
- U-shaped seating area, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area.
- Fixed saloon table with fiddles.
- Storage cabinets along hull sides.
- Companionway with and wood steps.
- Laminated countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers.
- L-galley to starboard with glass separator between galley counter and seating area, stainless steel double sink.
- 12v compressor with evaporator plate located in fridge compartment.
- General electrical panel.
- Sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward-facing or aft-facing position for increased seating with curved nav seat and storage underneath.
- Deep navigation desk with storage.
- Large double berth with high-density foam mattress.
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod.
- White vinyl lining on hull with lateral wood shelf.
- Large head compartment accessible from saloon with sink, separate plexiglass shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump.
- Selden aluminium in mast reefing mast with double spreaders, deck-stepped.
- Standing rigging discontinuous 1x19 stainless steel wire.
- Backstay fixed.
- Genoa furler Facnor LS165 furler.
- Running rigging polyester topping lift, mainsail halyard, genoa halyard, mainsheet, genoa sheets.
- Boom vang block and tackle system.
- Harken genoa tracks adjustable lead cars.
- Line jammers Spinlock, on coachroof.
- Mainsheet traveller roof-mounted Harken traveller with ball-bearing cars, control lines lead aft to cockpit.
- Coachroof winch to port 1 x Harken 32 self-tailing winch.
- Genoa winches 2 x Harken 40 self-tailing winches.
- Winch handles 2 x Harken handles with ball-bearing grip.
- Quantum in mast furling mainsail - polyester sailcloth with UV luff protection.
- Quantum furling genoa 130% - High-tenacity Dacron cloth.
- Teak laid on cockpit floor and bench seating.
- Large cockpit locker under port bench seat plus access through aft of heads.
- Locker under the port helm seat.
- Gas locker under starboard helm seat for 2 bottles.
- Swim ladder stainless steel folding ladder mounted on transom step.
- Out board crane and bracket on pushpit.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor locker forward, room for anchor and tackle.
- Windlass Quick 1000W.
- Double anchor roller.
- Danforth/fluke style anchor.
- Cleats 4 x aluminium mooring cleats forward and aft.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Steering wheel cover Sunbrella® Captain Navy blue with zip for easy removal.
- Cockpit bimini Sunbrella® Captain Navy with stainless steel bows, retractable with storage cover.
- Cockpit sprayhood wide Sunbrella® Captain Navy with vinyl windscreen.
Tender & Outboard:
- Liferaft locker located in dedicated compartment between helm seats.
- Liferaft in valise – service due.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.