Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 53 ft 0 in
Breite: 15 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 41 ft 0 in
Länge an Deck : 46 ft 6 in
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo D9-500 500 HP
- Forward Guest Cabin
The forward guest cabin in the 50 is really superior with an ensuite shower and toilet compartment. There is plenty of space for storage together with overhead lockers
- Forward Toilet
A spacious forward heads is provided with sea toilet, moulded in washbasin and vanity unit with mixer tap. Shower compartment. 240 volt shaver point. Mirror. Towel rail, toilet paper holder plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Mid Cabin
Complete with two single berths, bedside table, wardrobe and separate dressing room with storage cupboards. There is direct access to the heads compartment opposite to the mid cabin.
- Deck Saloon
Dominating the centre of the craft is the deck saloon which has both a dining area and comfortable lounge seating. The raised dining area has excellent visibility yet is conventionally located near the galley. The powerful shaft driven diesel engines are located low down below the deck saloon. This enables the best possible stability and sea going qualities. There is very good access to the engine room for routine maintenance and for full service, the floor area can be removed easily.
- Aft Master Cabin
The aft cabin is a real home from home with plenty of conventional storage and cupboard space
- Aft Master Cabin Toilet
Complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with a cupboard and mirror. Mixer tap for hot and cold water supply. 240 volt shaving point. Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Shower Room
Separate space with hot and cold water shower mixer tap. Moulded in seat and all easy clean surfaces
- Upholstery and Interior Fabrics
The choice of materials is very flexible to meet customers requirements. Externally, vinyl covering is standard material in a single colour with piping. Internally, the owner is free to choose from the range of materials offered by our interior designers
- One of the pleasures of owning a Broom boat is that you get to choose the colours and fabrics from a large range of quality materials, which stamps your own individual taste and life style into the craft
- At the design stage of the hull, the transom was given an immense amount of thought. The first aim was to provide a choice of methods to carry a tender, each one to allow for the variety of use and areas that the 50 can operate. This has been achieved by a choice of: 1) A hydraulic gangplank to link tender (as illustrated) 2) An electric crane located on the port side 3) A pair of conventional davits Having resolved the situation, attention was given to providing easy access by incorporating the built in steps and finally the location of the picture windows which double as escape hatches.
At the heart of every serious cruising vessel is the galley. With the 50, Broom?s have surpassed their previous efforts to provide a huge working area which incorporates a fully electric system of hob, and microwave combination oven. There is of course, plenty of cupboard and storage space. A washer dryer comes as standard under the hob with a fridge freezer at the forward end of the galley.
Designed by John Bennett, the hull and superstructure are manufactured by Broom?s associate company Aquafibre. The mouldings are of excellent quality and are produced using hand laid chopped strand mat and woven rovings in Lloyds approved isopthalic gel coat and resin, over double brushed isophthalic gel coat all but eliminating the risk of osmosis. Substantial transverse and longitudinal stringers are incorporated throughout the hull for strength. The hull and deck joint is both riveted and bonded.
There are two deck layouts available, the aft deck model and the aft cockpit model. The aft cockpit model has a deck that runs right around the aft of the boat, making working on deck safe and easy. The aft deck model has side coamings set right to the edge of hull. This creates a large area for open air seating and dining. Both models are available with a hardtop, where patio doors are incorporated into the design.
- 8 heavy duty mooring cleats.
- Delta anchor in self-stowing bow roller.
- 20 fathoms of 9.5mm calibrated anchor chain.
- Electric anchor winch with dual control.
- Main shoreline with 240 volt ring main.
- Twin electric horn.
- 2 screen wipers. (variable speed)
- Screen washers.
- 1-12 volt socket in cockpit.
- VHF radio with aerial.
- Echo sounder.
- Speed and distance recorder.
- 2 compasses.
- 2 fuel gauges.
- Clock and barometer.
- Fresh water gauge.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers.
- 5 electric bilge pumps.
- 1 hand bilge pump.
- Boat hook.
- Swim platform ladder with extension.
- Power steering system.
- 240v sockets in each cabin (dependent on layout).
- Adjustable trim tabs.
- Bow thruster.
- Radio player in deck saloon with 2 speakers.
- 2 lifebuoys.
- 4 mooring ropes.
- 8 large fenders.
- Fender baskets. (6 forward & 2 aft)
- Ensign & staff.
- Galley extractor fan.
- Engine room fan.
- Engine tool kit.
- 2 shaver points.
- Battery charger linked to shoreline.
- 12 kw diesel generator.
- 24 volt electrics.
- Battery state indicator.
- 2 electric toilets.
- Waste holding tank.
- 2 showers.
- 1 refrigerator.
- 1 freezer.
- Hot-air ducted heating system to each cabin.
- Electric hob unit.
- Microwave combination oven.
- Calorifier water heater with 240 v Immersion heater.
- Transom bathing platform.
- Aft deck shower
- Stainless steel propeller shafts.
- Washer dryer in galley.
- Drinks fridge in saloon.
- 2 freestanding tub chairs in the saloon.
- Cathodic protection
- 2 stainless fuel tanks (220 gals/ 1000 Ltrs each)
- Stainless steel water tank (130 gals/ 590 Ltrs).
- Stainless steel staunchion rails all round.
- Covers for deck equipment.
- Covers for lower front screens.
- Tinted glass in windows (except upper screens).
- Stainless steel frames to windows.
- Antifouling (with hull primed first)
- Deck seats with cushions.
- Teak lay on aft deck.
- Provision for liferaft stowage.
- Table on aft deck.
- First aid kit.
- Owner's log book.