There is no reason this boat should exist. It is a "Unicorn" build, and the only one in the world. Replacement cost would be well in excess of $2MM today, making it wholly unreasonable to even consider building to this standard and specification. Luckily for all of us...
This boat was a custom commissioned, truly bespoke build with a literally unlimited budget for an heiress to one of the largest beverage companies on the planet.
EVERY REPAIR AND UPGRADE RECEIPT IS ONBOARD SINCE NEW.
It was ordered NEW from the factory and designed from the waterline up to be handicapped accessible, both from the cockpit to the bridge AND from the salon to the lower living quarters... the boat features dual "elevators", while still allowing for standard stairs for able-bodied entry and egress. The boat also comes with a mobile, hard-wired remote stations for docking from port, starboard, AND cockpit areas. Very similar to a yacht controller, but with the added benefit of throttle control as well as shifting.
The entire design exercise for the build of this vessel was to ensure that the boat could be single-handed by a physically infirm owner/operator, while still offering totally unrestricted ease of access to able-bodied crew and or captain...
Additionally, she was specifically designed to fit within a highly restrictive marina that allowed less than 3' of overhang on a 50 foot slip, making this an ideal boat for a 50' mooring ball on Catalina Island, or anywhere where larger slips are at a premium.
The current (and only second) owner purchased her in 2014 with a plan to liveaboard and cruise her extensively. To that end, he upgraded her systems, assessed and built in redundancies, completely rewired the vessel to allow for incredibly accurate power management and AC operation of all onboard systems without using genset and so, SO much more.
I've been a broker for 15+ years and this is the most overbuilt yacht I've ever seen in this size range. From her custom oversize anchor, to her Wesmar Hydraulic Stabilizers to her DUAL HYDRAULIC Thrusters (bow and stern), to her day head just off the salon entry... if you have been looking for the PERFECT mid-sized yacht to cruise The Keys, The Bahamas, or points for far beyond the horizon that has been maintained and documented with an aircraft engineers attention to detail and a near religious fervor, you owe it to yourself to place this incredibly capable yacht on your shortest list.
Brokers, bring your pickiest, most difficult buyer. They'll be so glad you brought it to their attention!
Please note: The air draft of this vessel will not clear the lowest fixed bridge on The Great Loop. If you are buying the boat specifically to do that trip, you would need to modify the hardtop/supports.
Please contact Capt. Lee Scheele (239) 699-6434 OR Capt. Greg Skiff (239) 209-6266 for additional information, or to schedule a private viewing in person or via FaceTime/Skype.
· Plotters - Garmin 7212, (NEW 2015) + 4212 & 4010
· Radar Garmin 4048 (NEW 2015)
· XM Sirius Satellite Weather (NEW 2015)
· Garmin AIS NEW 2015
· Garmin Wind Sensor NEW 2016
· Back up Camera NEW 2015
· Bose 5 Station system CD player - Bose DVD player Bose
· Sony BlueRay, Smart TV Player
· Bluetooth connection to Bose for IPad or IPhone sound source
· Depth sounder
· Cockpit and Fly Bridge speakers Bose
· Autopilot Simrad
· Autopilot Simrad Remote attached to helm seat NEW 2015
· VHF iCom
· Cummins Smart Craft instrumentation
· Glendenning engine throttle controls (New 2014)
· Glendenning Remote portable docking station helm, controls both engines and both thrusters with 30 foot cable and connects at midship on either STBD or PORT sides. Allows for single handed docking (NEW 2016)
· Mastervolt Update: (all new April 2016)
· Mass Combi Inverter/charger 4000 Watt Inverter/ 200 amp charger 24V,
· 2 - Masterview Data Screen, at helm and panel, reporting condition on all batteries & chargers
· Chargemaster Battery charger, 24V/60 amp
· Chargemaster Battery charger, 12V/20 amp/3 bank.
· 2 -15kva isolator transformers.
· 2 - Sterling 24V Smart Charger Regulators keep house batteries charged from drive engine while cruising (NEW 2016)
· Dual switchable source for 12V power for helm (NEW 2016)
· 2 - Glendenning 50 amp/240V cable master
· 2 50 amp - 100 foot shore power extensions
· Generator - Onan 17KW Electrical Circuit: 110V/240V
· 6 8D Lifeline Batteries for house bank, New 2014
· 5 - 4D Lifeline Batteries for Drive engine and Generator, (New 2016)
· Set of spare 30 Nibral Props.
· Two A/C sea water pumps and impellers + spare impellers NEW 2016
· Air conditioning, 2- 3 Ton Water Chillers with 7 air handlers, including Fly Bridge (New 2013)
· Air compressor
· 7 - Electric bilge pumps
· 2 Manual Bilge pumps
· Macerator diaphragm Pump
· Marine heads - Headhunter Royal Flush
· Seagull IV water filters at all drinking stations.
· Main water inlet filtration.
· Timer for auto water tank fill.
· Swim platform ladder
· Swim platform stainless safety railing NEW 2015
· Ladder to roof NEW 2015
· Safety hand railings at side of fly bridge NEW 2015
· Cockpit shower
· Cockpit hatch auto opener.
· Solid Roof on Fly Bridge
· EZ2CY Fly Bridge Enclosure
· One electric 6-way Stidd Captains seat
· One Manual Stidd First Mate Seat
· All new Fly Bridge upholstery (NEW 2015)
· Teak cockpit and side decks
· Tender pad for 11ft. Nautica (tender not included in sale)
· Davit Cover
· NEW foredeck cushions
· Hydraulic Bow thruster 25hp WesMar
· Hydraulic Stern thruster 25hp WesMar
· Hydraulic windlass, WesMar
· Hydraulic Stabilizers - WesMar
· Two custom Hydraulic Personal lifts (Cockpit/Flybridge and Salon/Staterooms)
· Davit 1000 LB Steelhead
· All New Salon upholstery New 2015
· All New Fly Bridge upholstery New 2015
· Hot water - Titan tankless Instant limitless Hot water - NEW 2015
· Microwave/Convection oven - GE Profile
· Stove Top - GE
· Coffee Maker
· Wine Refrigerator, dual temperature compartments
· Desk, computer station.
· 2 - Dual Drawer Refrigerator/freezer - Subzero 700 BC
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All engine hours are believed to be accurate at time of listing. Hours can and will increase from that point.
1815 SE 13th Street
Cape Coral, FL 33990