2007 Sweden Yachts 42
Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 265,000 Versteuert (EUR 297,049)
TIGER LILY is a Sweden 42 that is certainly in tip top condition. Not only is she one of the last of these fantastic performance cruisers to be built she has had an extensive re fit over the last year leaving her in fantastic condition with an extensive list of upgrades.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Sweden Yachts
Länge über alles: 43 ft 6 in
Breite: 12 ft 10 in
L.W.L.: 36 ft 10 in
Tiefgang min.: 6 ft 11 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 11 in
Verdrängung: 10000 kg
Ballast: 4030 kg
Gesamtleistung: 55 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 55 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 7
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
- End grain balsa core sandwich using fibreglass mat and rowing on both sides, gives a light, rigid and well insulated hull.
- Balsa core is used from toe rail to below water line.
- Solid laminate is used in high stress areas around keel, mast foot and in the joint between the hull halves.
- Bottom reinforcements are longitudinal and transversal solid laminate design.
- The hull and deck is bonded together using polyester filler.
- Hull epoxy treated to 200 microns from new.
- The toe rail is then bolted through deck and hull flange, using a special sealing material.
- Sweden Yachts designed and specially developed steel beam chain plate system, allowing heavy loads to be taken by bulkheads, without the need for additional internal reinforcements.
- End grain balsa core sandwich with moulded fibreglass on both sides.
- Stress areas where winches and major deck fittings are fixed, are reinforced by replacing the balsa core with plywood, or by using backing plates or large diameter washers depending on type of fitting.
- Teak deck is laid from 12mm first class teak ribs bonded to the deck with polyurethane, and secured by stainless steel screws.
- Expansion joints sealed with special silicone.
- Teak in the cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast keel is lead casting with antimony.
- Cast-in keel bolts are stainless steel.
- Lifting lug is fastened to the keelbolts.
- The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass, using roving and mat, for maximum strength.
- The rudder stock is of stainless steel with two Jefa roller bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D2-50, 4 cylinder, 55 HP, with Saildrive new 2016.
- Freshwater cooling.
- Volvo Penta original glass fibre bed, moulded integrally with the bottom reinforcement and filled with heavy ballast for maximum stability.
- Engine housing lifts on gas struts, with interior joinery finish, well insulated with pvc covered foam insulation to prevent oil spillage to impinge foam.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Pedestal steering with wheel, brake and stainless steel link arm.
- 52“stainless steel wheel with elkhide.
- Volvo Penta single controller and instrument panel in cockpit.
- Water-cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer and appropriate fitting.
- Volvo 3-bladed folding propeller.
- New Sidepower SE 80 Bowthruster
- 24volt system with switchboard and control panel in navigator’s area.
- Circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lamps for all individual circuits.
- Batteries 4*12v-135Amph (renewed 2013), giving 270Ah at 24v plus 12V- 85 Amp for engine start.
- The batteries are of sealed type.
- 2 main circuit breakers.
- Mastervolt 24v – 50A battery charger.
- One 60Amp/12V alternator charging the starting battery and 95 Amp/24 V charging the house batteries.
- Mastervolt mains isolation transformer
- 220v ring main
- Shore supply cable
- Bolts, nuts, washer and screws are of stainless steel as standard.
- Through bottom fittings and other piping fittings are brass.
- Double hose clamps on all through hull points.
- Hoses are of reinforced flexible PVC polyethylene.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressure water, hot and cold. 2 hand basins, double stainless steel sinks with foot pumps for fresh and sea-water in galley, separate shower in forward head compartment, shower in aft heads and on stern platform.
- All drains through hull with ball valve seacocks.
- Hot water from 40 litres (10.6 US-Gallon) calorifier heated by engine cooling water, and electric immersion heater.
- One manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit and one electrical with automatic and manual switch.
- 280 L (74 US-Gallon) diesel tank in stainless steel with level meter and handhole, filled and ventilated from transom.
- Tanks cleaned with inpection hatches added 2016
- Water capacity 425 litres (112,3 US-Gallon) in 2 stainless steel tanks installed under dinette sofa saloon the berth in forward cabin and berth in starboard aft cabin.
- Additional water tank (280litres) under starboard aft bunk.
- Tanks emptied and cleaned in 2016
- Meters for all water tanks at nav station.
- Filler lines from deck.
- Tanks ventilated.
- Hand holes for cleaning.
- Filling and distribution hoses in reinforced polyethylene.
- Sea-water deck wash pump.
- New Mareton NMEA 2000 tank senders fitted to all tanks.
- Separate drained compartment in cockpit with space for extra gas bottle.
- Copper tubing, reduction valve for low pressure system, and shut-off valve.
- 3-burner gas stove with oven installed with Sweden Yachts own fixed position/gimballed position device.
- Gas system checked and certified 2016
At Nav. Station:
- Raymarine ES127 plotter.
- Raymarine Quantum Radar.
- Raymarine I70 repeater.
- McMurdo Navtex 6.
- Ray 70 VHF.
- AIS 650.
- Echomax Active Radar enhancer dual band 2016
- Mastervolt battery monitor.
- Burglar alarm.
- USB chargers
- I70 Close hauled.
- Raymarine ES75 Plotter in new navpod
- ST6002 autopilot control.
- I70 repeater.
- Ray 70 VHF 2nd station
- Electric furlex control
- Anchor windlass control
- Water proof scan strut USB charger
- New Autohelm Corepack with 9 axis heading sensor.
- T2 24v drive.
- Digital yacht micro yacht router wifi.
- 160L (42.3 US Gallon) fridge/freezer (water-cooled) in GRP with Plexiglas dividers, drained to a separate sump.
- Drawer section.
- Cutting board.
- Dry food cupboard.
- Gas stove with three burners and oven. Storage cupboard under
- Double overhead cupboards, fitted.
- Waste basket and storage below sink.
- Bosch Microwave New 2016
- 2 x hand operated marine toilets with sea intake and outlet through ball valves.
- Waste holding tanks in stainless steel, one for each head, 62L and 73L.
- Shower trays are drained by electric drainage pumps operated by manual switch in shower compartments.
- New Mirrors 2016
Heating & Ventilation:
- 5 Dorade ventilators, 1 extraction ventilator.
- Engine air outlet into cockpit.
- Caframo Sirocco variable speed fans with timers to all 3 cabins.
- Eberspacher 4kw diesel heater with insulated high capacity ducting, air outlets in all cabins including both heads and the wetlocker. Serviced 2016
- Fusion Radio and CD with saloon and cockpit speakers new 2016
- Flat screen TV new 2016
- Navigation lights.
- LED masthead anchor and tri-colour lights.
- Deck flood lights on mast.
- LED lighting to cockpit.
- Ceiling spotlights to all cabins, 6 bedreading lights, 4 locker lights, 3 slim light, 2 screened salon lights, 2 aft locker lamps. Red lighting at nav station.
- Low level cockpit lighting new 2016
Summary of Accommodation:
- Marine grade waterproof core, faced with selected mahogany, is used in all bulkheads and major joinery.
- Specially selected solid mahogany in frames and doors.
- Marine grade lauvan in bottoms, shelves etc where not visible.
- All main bulkheads bonded to hull and deck, using glass fibre and polyester.
- All main visible hull sides covered by white planking ribs, increasing light and sense of space.
- Ceiling, topsides and minor visible hull sides with foam backed vinyl.
- Hull sides, bottom, bilge, etc top-coated throughout the interior.
- Cabin sole teak with inlaid light wood stripes.
- All mahogany is varnished with oil varnish in satin finish. Cabin sole teak is varnished.
- All hanging lockers equipped with aluminium tube with hooks.
- Doors with marine locks.
- Locker doors have snap locks and are hinged with chromed brass hinges.
- Cushions in high quality foam with first class upholstery.
- Blinds in white.
- Bespoke fabrics throughout by Jim Thompson and Larsen.
- Master cabin: full set of drawers, cabinets above, night shelf.
- Master cabin: sprung mattress and mattress topper.
- Aft cabins: additional storage shelf aft, and mattress toppers.
- Navigation area: Alcantara-upholstered seat in style of SWY45 with storage under.
- Bar under saloon table, plate fittings to cupboards.
- Belt in galley.
- 4 fixed + 4 open-able aluminium framed windows in cabin trunk, 2 open-able aluminium framed windows in cockpit. Total of 10 windows.
- Large hatch to forward cabin, main cabin, and forward heads.
- Plexiglas companionway sliding hatch, and teak reinforced washboards.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Heads Compartment:
- Moulded bottom section drained by electric pump and moulded upper section.
- Separate shower stall with curtain.
- Teak shower grating.
- Stainless steel wash basin.
- Toilet with waste tank new pump 2016.
- Lockers above toilet and wash basin.
- Queen size double berth to port side with cabinets along hull side.
- Large drawer under berth.
- Full set of drawers with cabinets above on starboard side between hanging lockers forward and aft.
- New mattress topper 2016
- Dinette arrangement with table on port side. Bottle storage under table.
- Starboard side has cupboards above and below, with half size chart drawer, drawers and navigation station.
- U-shaped galley.
- Corian (Everest colour) counter top.
Aft Heads Compartment:
- Moulded compartment fitted between bulkheads.
- Two lockers with mirrored doors above wash basin unit.
- Fitted mirror in forward sections.
- Recess for toilet.
- Corian (Everest Colour) shower grating.
- Shower drained by electric pump.
- Towel hangers.
- Door to main cabin.
- Large navigation table with stowage.
- Wooden, open-able instrument panel for electronic equipment on hinges for easy service access.
- Separate chart stowage in table.
- Navigation seat in Alcantara.
- Sliding door storage by side of seat and cupboard below.
SB and Port Aft Cabins:
- Large double berth, aft of hanging locker with seat.
- Cabinet above bed along hull side.
- Stowage shelf above berth foot.
- Door to main saloon from starboard and port guest cabins.
- New mattress topper 2016 both cabins
- I: 54’6” / 16.60m.
- 16’7” / 5.05m.
- 52’10” / 16.10m.
- 17’9” / 5.40m.
- Seldén silver anodized aluminium alloy oval section mast, keel-stepped, fractional rig with 2 sets of swept back spreaders.
- Stainless steel mast step is bolted to the bottom reinforcements.
- Aluminium genoa tracks with cars.
- Main sheet mid-boom attachment fitting on coach roof.
- All halyards are internal to mast.
- Appropriate blocks and exits for halyards.
- 2 reefs with single line slab reefing system plus 3rd reef and outhaul internally in boom.
- Lines lead to cockpit winches.
- Rod kick / Kickingstrap.
- Forestay and backstay in 8 mm wire, backstay split in 2 stays 7 mm each with mechanical backstay tensioner. Topshrouds 7-8 mm, lower shrouds in 8 mm wire.
- Intermediate in 6 mm wire and linked to topshrouds.
- Checkstays in 6 mm wire.
- All turnbuckles are Lloyds-approved Hasselfors forged stainless steel. 5 off 5/8" and 3 off 1/2".
- 1 main halyard: 10 mm spectra new.
- 1 jib halyard: 10 mm spectra
- Spinnaker halyard: 12mm terylene
- Topping lift in wire.
- 2 running backstays in wire/rope
- 1 main sheet: 12 mm terylene with appropriate blocks.
- 1 kicking strap: 10 mm terylene with appropriate blocks.
- 3 reefing lines +1 main outhaul: 10 mm terylene.
- Gennaker equipment.
- All sheets etc. with appropriate blocks and shackles.
- 2 x Andersen stainless steel no. 40ST 2-speed winches with 2x6 rope clutches plus Spinlock jammers for halyards and trim functions.
- 2 x Andersen stainless steel no. 46 Electric genoa sheet winches.
- 3 x 10“ handles with lock. Lead blocks, cleats, etc.
- Fully battened mainsail by Sanders in Hydranet new 2016
- Battened 107% genoa – by Sanders in Hydranet new 2016
- North Norlon G2Gennaker and sock.
- Selden 300e electric Furlex new 2016.
- Lazy jacks.
- Jackstays on deck.
- Aluminium toe rail bolted to deck/hull.
- Open pulpit (Scandinavian type) and walk-through pushpit in stainless steel.
- Bow ladder in stainless steel.
- Outboard bracket.
- Bolts, nuts, washers and screws used for fastening deck equipment are of stainless steel.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 4 + 2 midship mooring bollards.
- Single anchor roller integrated in bow platform.
- 4 x mooring lines.
- 6 x fenders.
- Lewmar Ocean 900w windlass.
- Delta 22kg anchor and 60m of 10mm chain. New 5m chain markers 2016
- New fortress kedge 2016
- Ensign staff
Tender and outboard:
- New 270 tender 2016
- New 2.5hp outboard 2016
- Tender inflator socket and pump in lazerette 2016
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Large sprayhood with stainless steel tubes.
- Mainsail Stac pack cover new 2016.
- Pushpit back cushions.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Cockpit table and extension.
- Cockpit tent new 2016
- Bimini new 2016.
- Wheel and binnacle cover 2016
- Outboard cover 2106
- 8 stanchion bases and tapered stainless steel stanchions.
- Double lifelines.
- Two lifeline gates.
- 3 x replacement 2kg MP dry powder fire extinguishers,
- 1 x Fire blanket to the galley,
- 1 x 1kg FM200 automatic extinguisher in engine compartment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.