2007 Pama Pilothouse
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Updated Luxury Motor Yacht
- zweimotorig / diesel
- Miami, FL
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 699,000 (EUR 646,983)
$100,000 OFF - Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Only!
Now Available For A Limited Time at $699,000!
The BDG is a 620 Pama loaded with every luxury available and is maintained to the highest standards with an open checkbook. The yacht is captain maintained and it is apparent from the time you step onboard. The cherry wood satin interior is beautifully designed and the craftsmanship is nothing short of world class.
Pama Yachts’ attention to custom design features and luxurious space delivers a sensation that one would expect from entering a yacht priced in the multi millions. The spacious salon with double sliding salon doors allow you and your guests roaming freedom onto the aft teak deck to enjoy an evening of cocktails and dinner around the custom aft deck table and well-appointed seating with more than enough room to entertain guests. Wet bar, wine cooler and entertainment system are all placed for convenient access.
The full sized galley is located just behind the pilot house with every possible amenity to prepare a gourmet meals including a full size refrigerator and granite counter tops. There are three staterooms including an enormous full beam master stateroom and bath. All staterooms play host to gorgeous woodwork and five star custom bedding.
No matter the weather conditions, you can cruise in comfort from the bridge helm or air conditioned pilothouse loaded with up-to-date Raymarine navigational electronics. Your guests will have the best in comfort and style while enjoying the limitless views from an oversized bridge. Drop the tender in the water for a run to the beach or take advantage of the large aft bridge deck while sun bathing with a cold cocktail. The BDG has impressive amenities that go well beyond satisfying any yacht owner’s requirements.
BDG is powered by extremely economical yet high performance C18 Caterpillar engines and Northern Lights generator, which allows total peace of mind knowing that you are running with the very best equipment. This 62’ Pama offers a fast 22 plus knot cruising speed and sips fuel at 10 knots. Fuel capacity is 1,200 gallons.
BDG just completed a major ship yard refit in Ft Lauderdale in July, 2016 which entailed replacing operational mechanical equipment as well as up-fitting interior and exterior cosmetics. The owner has spared no expense maintaining this yacht in Palm Beach condition. This yacht has it all! Get ready for the five star adventure you have been waiting for aboard this well appointed Pama 62. Call today for a private showing.
FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO SET UP A CONVENIENT SHOWING
Please Call Central Agent Hunter Britt
Cell: 817-825-9191 • Office 561-842-3225 or
Please contact Hunter Britt at (561) 842-3225
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Flagge: United States
Länge über alles: 62 ft 0 in
Breite: 17 ft 5 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 7 in
Gesamtleistung: 2000 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1000 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1000 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 22 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (350 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (1200 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
- Spacious cherry wood salon interior built with superior design and craftsmanship.
- Large Custom salon couch with storage underneath.
- Stainless steel double sliding salon doors.
- Retractable LCD Television.
- Extremely well designed, professionally engineered stereo and sound system.
- Sub Zero wine cooler.
- Tinted frameless windows.
- Wet bar and bottle storage cabinet.
- Frameless tinted salon windows.
- Custom salon table.
- New carpet throughout vessel.
- Indirect lighting with brightness controls.
The master stateroom is spacious and luxurious. The creative full beam design offers an abundance of living space.
- King size bed with mirrored back wall and rope lighting.
- Custom bedding.
- Storage drawers under bed.
- Walk-in cedar lined closet.
- Entertainment center.
- Flat screen TV.
- Sound system with DVD & CD player.
- Custom reading lights on dimmer
- Soft vinyl headliner.
- Four stainless steel portholes with drapery, screen, and custom window treatment.
- Dimmer controlled ceiling and lighting.
- Rope lighting in valance.
- Bookshelf with drawers.
- Private Master Bath hosts the exquisite marble floors, countertops and the spacious full size shower.
VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP stateroom offers a large center queen bed with 9-inch custom mattress.
- Designer bedding.
- Cedar lined closet.
- Private access to the guest head.
- Ceiling lights indirect lighting throughout.
- Huge storage area under the queen bed.
- Bed is hinged and supported by gas shocks to access storage and equipment underneath.
- Ensuite vanity.
- Flat screen TV.
- DVD, CD player and surround sound system.
- Reading lights.
- Stainless steel port hole with drapery.
- Private access to VIP head and shower.
- Located just aft of the VIP.
- Twin side-by-side berths.
- Designer bedding and soft goods.
- Cedar-lined closet auto light.
- Reading light.
- Ceiling and indirect lighting.
- New carpet in stateroom.
- Stainless steel porthole with window treatment.
- Flat screen TV.
- DVD and CD player.
- Sound system.
VIP and Guest Head
- The heads feature marble countertops and floors.
- Vac-U-Flush toilet.
- Granite countertops.
- Sink, with hot/cold water Grohe faucet.
- Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors and lights.
- 110v GFI outlets.
- 24v overhead lights.
- Indirect lighting and vents.
- Spacious shower with auto sump pump.
- Shower seat.
- Non-skid shower floor.
- 80g holding tank with macerator and y-valve.
- Exhaust fan.
The large, open, u-shaped galley offers excellent food prep space, top of the line galley equipment and an exceptional 360 degree view via the large forward and side windows while dinning.
- Galley vent.
- Drawer dishwasher.
- Freshwater supply with gauge.
- Cherry cabinetry and a plentiful amount cabinet storage.
- Double basin under mount sink.
- Single handle faucet.
- Cutting board and accessories.
- Garbage disposal.
- Trash compactor.
- Custom cook top with overhead cabinets.
- Frigidaire convection oven.
- Overhead microwave oven.
- Recessed sub zero galley refrigerator with cherry wood exterior door.
- Built-in u-line icemaker (salon).
- Light over cook top.
- Overhead dish cabinet-granite countertops.
- Solid cherry woodwork and flooring.
- 110v outlets.
- Generous storage.
Helm, Electronics, & Navigation Equipment
- The pilothouse helm is centrally located and offers two Stidd helm chairs.
- Forward facing cruising settee doubles as dinette table.
- Easy access to forward decks made simple by port and starboard pilothouse doors.
- Caterpillar engine monitoring displays.
- Raymarine electronics plotter, GPS, sounder, autopilot and radar.
- Raymarine E120 and E80 independent high speed chart plotter, sonar, and radar with the latest navigational technology on each display.
- Tank level indicator gauges (fuel and water).
- Icom VHF radios.
- Newmar PA 40/30 hail horn.
- Ritchie compass.
- Remote camera display on the bridge to monitor engine room and yacht aft.
- Custom made steering wheel and controls.
- Intercom station.
- Three windshield wipers with washers.
- Electronic engine controls with synchronizer.
- AC and DC power control board.
- Halogen ceiling lights.
- Two Stidd helm seats.
- Pilothouse features beautiful cherry woodwork throughout with a generous space.
- Panoramic views for uninhibited line of sight navigating.
- Northern Lights 37kw generator with sound shield and isolated battery bank
- Glendinning 75 ft. 240V/50Amp cable master shore cord system.
- AC 220v / 110v circuit breaker panel with volt and amp meters.
- DC12v circuit breaker panel with volt and amp meters.
- 12v DC lighting for interior and exterior.
- Halogen running lights.
- TV/phone dockside connections.
- Shore power connection 50 amp forward and aft.
- New house and domestic batteries.
- Convenient and numerous 110 outlets located in engine room, cockpit, salon, galley, pilothouse, fly bridge, VIP, Guest and Master.
- TV / internet with coaxial cable network to salon and staterooms.
- Battery cutoff switch, parallel switch: manual and automatic.
- Battery select switch.
- Duel battery chargers.
- Central vacuum system.
- Reverse polarity alarm.
- GFI outlets for heads and galley.
The Flybridge offers a center helm station with (2) Pompanette helm chairs, an L-shaped cruising settee, refrigerator/icemaker and serving bar.
- Hard bottom inflatable with a Steelhead davit for deploying & retrieving the tender.
- Centered helm console
- Two Pompanette helm seats.
- Caterpillar engine monitoring system.
- Electronic controls with synchronizer.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Complete engine gauges.
- Trim tab indicators.
- Engine alarm system (high temp, low oil).
- Helm side switch panel.
- AC water proof outlet.
- Ritchie compass.
- Raymarine E120 and E80 radar/chart plotter and sounder.
- Raymarine autopilot.
- Icom VHF.
- Custom wet bar with u-line refrigerator and ice maker.
- Stainless steel railing around deck.
- Molded arch and lights with hardtop.
- High performance stereo and sound system.
- Extended bridge aft deck for tender and davit.
- Port and starboard seating with custom cushions.
- Storage under bridge seating.
- Bride table
- New EPIB.
- Nautica tender with 40hp four stroke Mercury outboard.
Deck, Hull, Hardware & Outfitting
- Custom bridge hard top and lighting.
- New bridge enclosure EZ2CY.
- Tender with 40 hp four stroke mercury and tender cover.
- Complete teak decks refurbished (June 2016).
- Teak decking (aft steps, aft deck and fly bridge stairs).
- Teak cap rail around cockpit area.
- Custom teak inlaid table on aft deck.
- 316 # stainless steel hand rails, 1-1/4" rail and stanchions.
- Custom stainless steel rub rail.
- Stainless steel flag staff.
- Stainless steel anchor roller.
- Maxwell vwc-3500 anchor winch.
- Large swim platform and swim ladder.
- Large watertight transom door and aft deck and engine room entrance.
- Dual direction anchor winch controls.
- Stainless steel cleats located bow, mid ships and stern.
- Chain locker with washing faucets.
- Nonskid forward decks.
- Stainless steel and glass door to fly bridge and salon.
- Ventilation hatch in the pilothouse overhead.
- Anti-corrosion bonding system, with transom zinc plates.
- Anchor with 235' of 3/8" hi-test chain rode.
- Wiper and washer system for forward windows.
- Escape deck hatch at foredeck.
- Forward sundeck.
- Recessed stainless steel portholes.
- Deck lights and running lights.
- Stainless steel transom gates.
- Freshwater shower at transom.
Engine Room, Lazarette and Equipment
The Engine room and Lazarette were part of the major three month refit on the yacht completed at Lauderdale Marine Center in July, 2016. Engine room shows like new. Well organized and spacious Lazarette /engine room storage and work space. The Lazarette houses the Northern Lights generator and battery / breaker panel. Access to the Lazarette is either via the watertight transom door or deck hatch on the aft deck.
- Twin caterpillar C18 series diesel engines.
- 1001 HP @ 2300 RPM
- Northern Lights 37kw generator with sound shields.
- 1200 gallon fuel capacity
- New gel batteries (engines and domestic)
- New bow thruster batteries.
- New battery chargers.
- New Cruisair A/C compressors with full warranty.
- Oil change system.
- Flexible engine mounts.
- Duel station electronic engine controls with synchronizer.
- Alarm system (audio, volt, temp).
- Fresh bottom paint.
- Stainless steel 3-inch shafts.
- Bronze struts.
- New cutlass bearings.
- New dripless shaft logs.
- New rudder bearings and seals.
- New conditioned four-blade propellers.
- Duel fuel filter 1000 for engines & 220 for generator.
- Full beam stand up lazarette with overabundance of storage room.
- Polished stainless steel engine beds.
- New rudders and rudder posts.
- Hydraulic trim tabs.
- Custom ventilation system - 110v & 24v with thermostats.
- Bronze thru-hulls, w/valve shut offs.
- Aluminum fuel tanks with gauge, sight tube, and inspection hatch.
- Fuel tank shut-off valves.
- Freshwater tanks with sight tube.
- Head Hunter freshwater pumps.
- Two 20-gallon stainless hot water tanks.
- Battery select switches.
- Six 24v bilge pumps with float switches and high water level alarm.
- Fluorescent lights & 24v lights.
- Auto fire extinguisher system with alarm system.
- Heavy duty stringers.
- White painted bilge.
- Common draining discharge outlet system to sides of hull for: sink, deck shower, bilge, etc.
- Oil change pump system for engines and generator.
Hull and Superstructure
- Hand-laid, high quality fiberglass and gel coated hull.
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom, first 3 layers with acid-proof resin.
- Honeycomb-cored hull sides above waterline, vacuum bagged.
- Decks and bulkheads vacuum bagged.
- Foam-cored fiberglass stringers with steel reinforcements at engine mounts.
- Watertight doors.
- New hull bottom paint and zincs.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.