CAKARO is the definition of pristine! She has only seen fresh water until now when she heads south to Florida. Hull 106 has not only the additional stateroom windows but the Yanmar 110hp engines! Canvas and cushions are installed as well as a full suite of Raymarine E series electronics. She is ready to cruise!
CAKARO is currently making her way south from Canada. Are you along the way (from Canada to Florida)? If you are interested why not make plans to see her as she goes by?
Call us for more information.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 34 ft 0 in
Breite: 16 ft 10 in
L.W.L.: 33 ft 1 in
Tiefgang max.: 2 ft 4 in
Brückenhöhe: 12 ft 3 in
Trokengewicht: 12500 lbs
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 14 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 23 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (184 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (45 Gallonen)
Displacement: 12,000 lbs
Total Power: 110 x 2
Entering through the glass sliding door aft, you step down into the spacious Salon including the Lower Helm Station with seat and complete state of the art electronics...Moving forward, the salon is centerline with a large U-shaped lounge and table that converts into a King Size berth...The Galley is down and forward in the port side hull along with one Stateroom aft...The Head & Shower is down and forward in the starboard side along with another Stateroom aft...
The Topside includes an enormous Bridge area with Upper Helm Station and Advanced Electronics, numerous storage lockers, wide walk-arounds and Transom Stairs on each hull...
The Galley provides over twice as much usable space than the average Galley...The Galley is well laid out and uses its space very efficiently...It is located midship in the port hull...The Galley is open to the Salon and Dinette area and provides good ventilation and ease in socializing with people in the Salon while performing Galley chores...
- Nova Kool 7.5 Cuft 12Volt Refrigerator
- Princess (2) Burner Propane Stove
- Convection microwave oven
- Double Sink with Cutting board
- Propane Safety Control Switch
- Galley comes stocked with pots/pans/utensils etc
The Salon area of the MV/34 is one of her most appreciated features...With lots of large windows, excellent ventilation and comfortable seating, she is hard to beat...The Dinette Table drops down and makes a large double size berth...
- Ultra Leather Upholstery Upgrade (cream color)
- Phantom Screens on forward Window and Door
- Interior side curtains and shades on front windows.
- Shakespeare antenna
- Folding nav table at upper settee
- All Wood Trim is solid Cherry
- Ample Storage under saloon seating
- Helm Seat and to starboard with adjustable double bench
- Engine control panels mounted above helm
Each Stateroom features a Queen Size Berth, 2 large windows on outboard side, ventilation hatches and opening port, large hanging & storage lockers...
- Add'l Hella fans in each stateroom
Head & Shower
The Head is located on the Starboard Side forward...It contains convenient storage spaces, electric toilet and the stall shower with overhead Bomar Hatch!
- Quiet Flush Electric Toilet
- Electric Macerator Pump+Keyed Switch
- Tank indicators
- Northern Lights 5KW Genset (419 hrs)
- Prosine 2.0 Inverter/100 AMP Charger
- (24) DC Breakers
- (12) AC Breakers
- Dual Shore & Genset Mains
- Volt & Amp Metering
- (30) Amp Shore Power
- (2) Shore Power Cables
- (4) Batteries-House 110AMP/HR Each (new Sept 2016)
- (1) Battery start each Engine (new Aug 2016)
- (1) Battery start Generator (new Aug 2016)
Engine & Mechanical
The MV/34 is powered by Twin 110 HP Yanmar Turbo-Charged Diesels...This provides cruise speed of 15 knts and a fuel burn of about 4.5 GPH...
- Twin 110hp, turbo-charged, Yanmar diesels (716 hrs)
- One group 27 starter battery for each engine
- 4-blade - 17" bronze propellers
- Engine driven heating in salon
- Fully sound insulated engine box
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Self bleeding fuel system
- Force10 Water Heater
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU A/C unit (Salon)
- Cruisair 7,000 BTU A/C unit (Staterooms)
- Pre-plumbed for watermaker
- 12V Engine Room Exhaust Fans
- Dual Bilge Pumps
- Engine Hot Water
- Ball Valves on all Thru-Hull Fittings
- front access for daily checks
- 1.25" AQUAMET 19 shafts
- Twin single lever motor controls @ both stations
- Shaft drive complete with Flex couplings
- Dripless shaft seal
- Various spares
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
This boat is loaded with an extensive amount of the latest state-of the-art electronics...All equipment is top of the line...The main Raymarine Navigation System has complete capabilities...
- (LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS)
- Raymarine E-80 Integrated Chart Plotter-GPS- 2KW Radar - Depth Sounder
- STD Horizon Quest VHF Radio with remote on FB
- Raymarine Autopilot w/cordless remote
- AM/FM/CD/MP3, XM ready stereo w/four speakers
The Flybridge from the factory is a beautiful layout...A wide array of cushions allow for large group seating...The Radar Mast and Bimini Top can easily be dropped down by one person for cruising under low structures...
- (UPPER HELM ELECTRONICS)
- Raymarine E-120 Integrated Chart Plotter-GPS-Radar (2KW Radar) - Depth Sounder
- Handheld Autopilot
- Remote Autopilot
- Ritchie Compass
- Custom Seat Cushions
- Remote for STD Horizon VHF Radio
- Dual Propane Tanks With Safety Cutoff
- Bimini Easy Drop Pop-Off Pins
- Table installed
- Round Taco BBQ grill
STANCHIONS: Five 30" stainless steel stanchions/side, evenly spaced along deck Gates at fwd and aft end of both rails Solid rail across back c/w bench with gates to transoms Bow rail with solid rail around front deck Solid rail around perimeter of deck LADDERS: Stainless steel staircase to flybridge has non-skid starboard treads
RAILS: A series of hand rails around lower perimeter of flybridge and upper helm.
WINDOWS: Three expansive forward windows in saloon to allow excellent forward vision Centre window opens Large side windows in saloon with good visibility athwartships, aft sections slides open Windshield wipers and washers on forward windows
In addition to the deck equipment, this boat has a Heavy Duty Radar Mast with GPS Antenna, Radar Dome, VHF Antenna, and the required navigational lights...
- Electric Windlass-Lewmar 1000 w/wireless remote on Flybridge
- Delta 33lb, 100' 5/16 chain and 100' nylon rode
- DECK INLETS/OUTLETS:
- Fresh water fill forward
- Sewage outlet comes with Y-valve & macerator pump-out
- Fuel fill located in aft deck and foredeck
- Fresh water washdown outlet on Foredeck
- Transom Hot/Cold Fresh Water Shower
- Dinghy Davits
- Bench Seating
- Textile covers for front windows
- Aft bimini
- DECK LOCKERS:
- one in each bow
- two in fwd bridge deck
- five in flybridge
Titan AL-310 with Yamaha 15hp, 2 stroke outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.