The Fountain 42 Executioner is the ultimate performance offshore sport boat in the Fountain line- up. The 42 was simply the fastest, smoothest, safest and best handling Fountain built, and it has all of the championships and speed records to prove it.
The Stagger 525MPi power with Bravo XR drives is a potent, yet reliable package, propelling the boat to a top speed in the upper 80's.
The 42 is simply the top of the line Fountain made. It is nimble and responsive, but can handle the toughest water conditions with ease and comfort.
Also available is an aluminum Myco trailer.
Remember this hull?
If you were on another boat, it’s the one that left your jaw on your chest as it roared past. The 42 Lightning is the most illustrious race boat in history, winning more world and national championships than any other V-bottom in world history. It shattered the world speed record eight times with the fastest two-way average of 171.883 mph. It has done more than just win, it has totally dominated race courses over the past two decades.
It all started with Bob Nordskog’s Powerboat Special in the mid 1980s and continued under such stellar marques as Ohio Steel, Ocean Spray, Rio Roses, Pier 57 and Yachts International. The 42 comes with a staggered engine set-up that brings the propellers close together, keeping the center of gravity low, down along the keel where it works best.
With a pair of Mercury 525 EFIs, the 42 will hit speeds up to 88+ mph. Insert twin 700 Mercurys with NXT1 gimbals and No. 6 uppers and lowers to dart up to 105mph. Try Mercury 850s and get an eye-watering 120mph. Still not satisfied? Bolt in the Mercury 1075s and blast into the stratosphere at more than 130mph.
Own a proven part of history, the 42 Lightning is the best value that money can buy!
Provided by Manufacturer:
- Batteries (2) - Heavy-Duty w/ Switches, Jumper Cables & Receptacle - Bilge Blowers (2)
- Bilge Pumps (2) - 12 Volt DC, 1200 GPH Automatic / Manual Pump - Bow Lights - Pop-Up w/ Deck Bezels
- Cleats - Pop-Up w/ Deck Bezels
- Cockpit - Courtesy Lights LED
- Cockpit Billet Accents - Seat Legs, Cockpit Rails, Speaker Covers & Step Pads
- Cockpit Carpet - Removable
- Cockpit Cover - Form Fitted Including Windshield (Upgraded Material)
- Cockpit Seating - 2 Bolsters w/ Rear Bench
- Construction - Hull & Deck Laminated, Screwed & Sealed Toghether w/ Heavy-Duty Marine Sealant/ Adhesive
- Construction (No Wood) - Hand Laid Composite Hull & Deck w/ Multi-Directional Fiberglass and High Density Coring & Interplastic Vinylester Resin
- Dash w/ Monster Gauges - Carbon Fiber Glovebox Lid & Surround w/ Color Coordinated Throttles, Gauge Rims, Bezels, Wheel Hub & Steering Wheel
- Depth Gauge
- Engine Compartment - Motorized Hatch
- Engine Room Billet Accents - Battery Box w/ Chrome Engraved Step Pad, Fender Holders, Hatch Rams, Water Fills (Blue Only), Trim Pump Caps, Motor Well Panel, Sea Strainer & Drive Line Cover
- Fire Extinguisher, Automatic
- Fresh Water Flush
- Fuel Tank - Baffled Heavy-Duty Aluminum (Welded Inside & Out), Foamed, Glassed & Bolted in Position w/ SS Pickups
- Fuel Vapor Detector
- Galley - Sink & Cold Water Pressure System
- Graphics - Hull Color (Choice from Color Selection Form) w/ SS Logo - Head - Enclosed w/ Porta Potti
- Horns - Electric
- Hour Meter
- Instrumentation - Heavy-Duty Livorsi Gauges w/ Integrated Warning Lights, GPS Speedometer & Screen Display - Vessel View
- Lights - Navigation LED
- Positive Lift Hull
- Propellers - Polished SS
- Rails - Bow & Stern, 316L SS, Thru-Bolted
- Satellite Radio Equipped - Sirius
- Sea Strainers
- Seating - Bolster Seats w/ Electric Drop Down
- Shrink Wrap
- Staggered Engines
- Steering - Heavy-Duty Hydraulic, Offshore Hi-Performance w/ Dual Pumps, Tie Bar (External) - Stereo - Speakers (6) & Amp (1) & Remote
- Sun deck - Upholstered Over Engine Hatch w/ Bolt Logo
- Throttles - Billet Race
- Thru-Hull Fittings - Stainless Steel
- Trim Indicators - Drives & Tabs
- Trim Tabs - Hydraulic (Heavy-Duty), Offshore Hi-Performance
1950 60th Place East
Bradenton, FL 34203