This is a 20,7 m. Ferretti 681, luxury yacht for sale, built in 2007. She has a Fibreglass (GRP) hull and superstructure with a beam of 5,6 m. and a draft of 1,70 m. She has a cruising speed of 25 knots, a max speed of 35,5 knots and a range of 270 nm from her 4,000 lt. fuel tanks. She can accommodate up to 8 guests. She is a modern Ferretti 681 with an elegant decor and suitable to accomodate families and friends. Contact Riginos Yachts for further information.
- 1 x Master Cabin - 1 x VIP Cabin - 2 x Twin Cabins - 3 x Bathrooms - 2 x Crew - Double Cabins - 1 x Crew - Bathroom
- Chain counter
- Hydraulic Gangway - Electric Anchor Winches - Bimini Top - Crane - Winches (2) - Barbeque
- LCD TV in VIP & guest cabins - Sharp 32" LCD TV in saloon - Bose sound system in saloon - LCD TV in master cabin with satellite receiver
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator: General Electric - Freezer: General Electric - Oven: Bosch - Cooker: Bosch - ceramic plates - Microwave: Bosch - Dishwasher - Ice Maker - Washing Machine: Hoover - Dryer: Hoover
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 1360 HP MAN - Engine Hours: 630 - Generators (2): Kohler 13 kW & 17 kW - Bow Thruster: Side Power - Stern Thruster: Side Power - Airconditioning: Condaria - Propulsion: Shafts - Fuel: Diesel - Water Maker: 250 lt/hr - Electricity: 12V, 24V, 230V - Engine Controls: Electronic - Hot Water: 80 lt. - Inverter: Mastervolt 24-3000 - Battery Charger: Mastervolt
- Liferaft - Lifevests - Epirb - Alpha Laval
Tenders & Toys
- Novurania 3.60m with 50 HP Yamaha
- 1 x VHF: Shipmate - 1 x GPS Chart Plotter: Geonav - 1 x Radar: Furuno - 1 x Autopilot: Raymarine - 1 x Compass: Gyroscopic - 1 x Depthsounder: Raymarine Tridata - 1 x Electric Searchlight: Sanshin HR-55 - 1 x Satellite TV
The Ferretti 681, compared to the previous 680 model, immediately appears as a completely new boat. Space, big comfort and an extremely contemporary design thanks to the use of open pore teak and a newly designed of the shape, make it an ideal yacht for dimensions and space optimization. The new styling directive is also evident in the exteriors which present aggressive lines due to the lengthening of the overhead window structure and the addition of new space such as the spoiler bench seat offering a relax area on the sea. Great emphasis has also been placed upon the layout of the cabins. Two guest cabins; one with ample space to permit the positioning of the beds in an L position & the VIP cabin, an elegant and spacious alternative with private bathroom featuring teak flooring and marble basins. The master cabin with bed facing the rear deck, has been enriched with a large semi-circular sofa that allows one to admire the sea view from the famously characteristic open-view window structures, openable at the lateral portholes. The flying bridge is furnished with circular sofa, revolving table and two large sundecks to enjoy the sea. The project characteristics combined with the high performances, make the Ferretti 681 the jewel of the Ferretti yacht fleet.