Seller wants this one to be the next 340 Sundancer Sold!!! Bring Offers!!!
2006 340 Sundancer powered by low hour fresh water cooled 8.1L Mercruiser V-Drive engines Located at the very desirable Esprit Marina in Marina del Rey, CA. Slip can be transferred with Harbor Masters approval. New bottom paint and Batterys!
Most small gas powered V-Drive boats are hard to handle around the docks. They also tend to run around with the bow pointed towards the sky most of the time, unless you run them wide open.
Not so with the 340 Sundancer! No wonder this model out sold its competition 10 to 1. Docking the 340 is much easier than any other 34' from this era. This is due to its hull design and prop spacing.
Most 34' boats are sold with 5.7L small block engines rated at 300HP. These small blocks don't have the torque of a big block 8.1L. Torque keeps the boat on plane at lower speeds/RPMs It minimizes bow rise across the entire RPM range and makes docking in windy situations much safer/ easier by providing you with more control at Idle speeds. Top speed of a 340 Sundancer is 40 MPH +/-
• Smartcraft computer at helm shows easily show you more info then you'll ever need to know about your engines in a way that anyone can understand.
A few notable features
• Raymarine C80 GPS/Chart plotter with Radar and VHF radio
• 5 KW fresh water cooled generator
• Central vacuum cleaner
• flat panel TV with DVD player in the salon
• Flip down TV in mid ship berth with dvd plays and wireless headsets
• Good canvas enclosure
• Kool fuel modules have been replaced and engines recently serviced
• Transom hot and cold water shower
• Plenty of storage
• Vacuum flush toilet in the head with shower
• 6'5" headroom in salon.
• Very large/wide V berth bed
• Microwave has built-in coffee maker!!!!!
• excellent Sea keeping ability and rough seas
Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe the remarkable Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by 370 HP 8.1L freshwater cooled inboard propulsion engines, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and optional 23" flatscreen TV.
Listing Agent Ben Masonheimer
Cell 619-800-3491 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply irresistible. There's no other way to describe the remarkable Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. Its timeless beauty and unmatched elegance make it clearly the best in its class. Powered by your choice of stern drive or inboard propulsion, this magnificent cruiser features dual bucket helm seats, extra-large control station, cockpit wet bar, awesome sound system, wide open cabin, and optional 23" flatscreen TV.
301 Shipyard Way #A
Newport Beach, CA 92663