Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Botin & Carkeek
Länge über alles: 15.85 m
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Length Overall: 15.85
Max Draft: 3.2
Total Power: 57
Fresh Water: 135
Yanmar 57 HP Sail Drive, fitted on silenblocks to absorve vibrations.
- Filter on water intake (Vetus)and filter for water separation on the fuel supply.
- GRP engine box to isolate the engine with fireproof foam.
- Engine control panel, which has acoustic panel alarm for temperature, is located on the cockpit very easy to access
- 2 Blade propeller RACING Gory.
- Spinlock engine control
Accomodation & Galley
- Marine WC Jabsco or similar
- Antifouling seacocks for outlet and seawater inlet.
- Plastic wash basin with manual fresh water pump
- 6 Longitudinal sofas/berths with hinged backrest in black color
- Antifouling seacock
- 2 burner stove kitchen
- Manual pressure water pump supplying the galley and the head
- Carbon Navigation table placed above the engine box
Main Sail: 92 m2
Genoa110%: 63 m2
Spinnnaker: 246 m2
Large sailswardrobe: ask for the list of sails
- MAST Hall Spars Custom section optimized for B&C
- Autoclave cured high modulus pre preg carbon fiber tube
- External carbon fiber track
- 2 Spinnaker halyard spectra.
- 1 Code 0 halyards.
- Genoa halyard
- PBO with Lock
- Main halyard
- Lock system
- Standing rigging Navtec
- Backstay of kevlar
- 2 carbon goosnecks
- Vang fitting, and prepared to fit an outhaul 16.1
- 2 Carbon spinnakerpole autoclave cured .
- Moulded in kevlar bumperswhere pole contacts headstay
- New GenoaTuff-Luff.. August 2007
- BOOM Autoclave cured with core molded at 121Âº and 6 bars pressure.
- This boom was customer desigs by Scott Fergusson ,especifically for the 3rd generation Hall TP 52.
- 32:1 Internal outhault system.
- Made of spectra and vectran in general.
- 3 genoa sheets,3spinnaker sheets,1 foreguy, 1 mainsheet , 2 mainsheet car,
- 2 genoa sheet cars, 2 barbers genoa, 2 barbers spi, 3 spinnaker halyard, 1 PBO genoa halyard, 1 NEW main halyard SPECTRA 9mm ( lock system, 1 cunningham, Vang control lines, backstay control and outhaul 4x1.
- Cleat Tylaska T5- T8-T12-T20
WINCHES: GRAND PRIX VERSION
- 5 X HARKEN 55.3 STR. Racing, 3 speed, seft tailing, alloy drum; 1:1 first gear ratio
- 2 X Carbon pedestal , overdrive box 1:1.85 ratio
- 4 single handles with lock 10" and one 8". Harken
- 3 Doble grip handles. Harken
- Main and Genoa tracks Harken
- 8 Spinlock sttopers
- Harken blocks grand Prix
- Cam cleats for foreguy, barbers, vang, etc. Harken, or similar
- 4 Bags for halyards, winches handles, etc.
- Aluminium anodized vang Hall with control lines to both side.
- 1 Manual pump in the cockpit
- 2 Manual pump inside.
HULL / DECK
Hull and Deck make by female mould
Solid hull, laminated on female mould with carbon epoxy laminate. Full nomex
Longitudinal and transversal reinforcements over the whole surface
Postcured in oven at 90Âº degrees under cavumm
Bulkheads are laminated with vacuum bag and bonded to the hull and deck with biaxial layers.
Deck is laminated in sándwich with carbon nomex uder vacuum
Deck has a moulded headliner made of composite to meet the bulkheads.
Moulded platforms and recesses for hatches, potlights,mast passage, deck organisers and winches.
Flotation line marked on the hull
- PORTLIGHTS AND HATCHES
- Lewmar hatch at the bow
- 4 Rectangular openable portlights on the cocpick
PULPITS AND STANCHIONS
- 1 bow pulpit and 2 stern pulpit, rmade of inox steel AISI 316 ÃËÅ“ 25 mm.
- Bases for navigation lights.
Keel fin WELDOX with internal lead fill,All- CNC machining and 2007 new Botin design 2007. New buld build in 2007. 2,5 % antimony.New design.
RUDDER/ STEERING SYSTEM
Pre-peg carbon rudder stock. CNC milled female mould for blade JP3 Type 4 rudder bearings. Two carbon/ 1.1100mm wheels ultra-light. The cable passes through light weight sheaves to the carbon quadrant. All the rudder system is Jefa.
- Tyler emergence in carbon.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.