Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Spirit Yachts
Designer: Sean McMillan
Länge über alles: 46 ft 3 in
Breite: 9 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 33 ft 10 in
Länge an Deck : 46 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 9170 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 28 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 28 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 (21 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (21 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 3
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 1
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
- 2005 - LIBERTINE wins the Concours d'Elegance, Spirit of Tradition class at the Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta, 2005 — as well as other races at the same regatta. The trophies stay with the boat. (Originally christened REPROBATE in red color she is a common photo model for Spirit Yachts 46’)
- 2009 – Stripped and Awlgriped to the Spirit house standard Whisper Grey.
- 2011 – New Doyle sail suit, house & starting with Balmar charger/electrics, upholstery, cushions and Sunbrella covers
- 2013 – New Hall carbon spar, boom and SCR standing rigging
- Cold molded Brazilian cedar planking, 15mm x 40mm cover (speed strip), epoxy bonded and bronze fastened. Planking cross-laminated with 2 x 3 mm Khaya veneers at 45 degrees. Hog, keel, stem and stem posts, horn timber, all ﬂoors and beam shelf of solid or laminated straight grain Brazilian cedar Lightening holes drilled where necessary strength not compromised. Hull stiffened by ﬁtting all internal furniture bonded to form a monocoque structure. Laminated ring frames form chain plate mounts and mast partners and transmit the loads to hull and keel bearing ﬂoors. All plywood used is Brynzeel, manufactured to Lloyds specifications. Hull planking sheathed with 600 gsm bi-radial glass / epoxy, faired with two layers of epoxy ﬁllers and spray coated with Awlgrip paint system.
- Hull coated below the waterline with ablative antifouling paint renewed spring 2016.
- Rudder is a multi laminate timber blade, epoxy glass sheathed and fitted on a solid 50 mm stainless steel stock. The stock rotates in a GRP tube fitted with nylon bushes top and bottom.
- Tiller is fitted to the stock with cast stainless steel rudder head incorporating a tiller lifting facility and load bearing bronze ring - adjustable tiller extension
- Flattened bulb keel, max righting moment and optimum high / low pressure separation - 2,240 kg keel through bolted with 5 center line 24 mm & 8 x 15 mm secondary bolts
Deck and Cockpit
- All deck beams, beam shelf and carlins in Brazilian cedar or mahogany
- Structural bulkheads in 6/ 9mm ply, braced with solid mahogany where necessary
- Beams overlaid with 6 mm ply, margin boards, king planks in bright finished mahogany
- Deck laid with swept teak planking following the margins
- Cockpit of solid mahogany on a plywood substructure, bright finished
- Cockpit seats fitted with extensive stowage below
- Cockpit cushions and bolsters with Sunbrella snap-on cockpit cover.
- Storage areas dedicated for life raft, sails and fender stowage
- Deck prisms fitted in fore deck over forward berths
- Bright finished mahogany over plywood substructure
- Sliding mahogany hatch on stainless steel runners
- Companionway doors folding into recesses in allow unhindered access
- Two Flush fitted hatches above cabin table and inside head
- Six oval chrome bronze port lights ﬁtted in coach roof sides – two open
- All furniture of 6 mm ply, bonded and filleted to the hull
- All interior surfaces finished in white eggshell paint and satin varnish
- Main saloon finished in fielded and raised mahogany paneling, satin finished
- All interior fitments are trimmed with solid mahogany, satin finished
The interior of LIBERTINE is crafted in satin ﬁnished mahogany with raised panel doors. The ceiling is white and the cabin sole is satin mahogany. While headroom is limited, once seated the scale of the interior is roomy with berths, nav station and main salon settees (with lea cloth) that are full sized, large enough and comfortable.
The two overhead hatches provide both light and ventilation with six oval cabin side ports (2 open) and two forepeak deck prisms yielding additional light. The bright patterned upholstery is in style and well tailored. Accommodation is for 5 in two cabins and a quarter berth
There are four lazarette lockers (large enough for two adults to get into). Two under port seats, one under starboard cockpit seat and a rear deck laz containing spare anchor, propane locker, etc. There is a fourth locker housing a retractable deck wash shower and folding swimming ladder in the expansive 10ft aft deck.
The galley is to port of the companionway. The compact space includes an Isotherm 12 V fridge accessed from the aft counter with a large storage bin. The worktop is set into the outboard counter with storage cubbies and two cabinets below. The double bowl stainless steel sink has hot/cold pressure water. A 2 burner propane stove is included with cutting board insert. The companionway steps lift for engine access and also provide additional counter space for the galley.
Opposite the galley is the full size nav station & chart table, lit by a goose neck Fricast light. Electrical
Panel, radio and instruments are outboard and shelf below. The quarter berth aft serves as the chart table seat.
The main cabin saloon is forward. There are two setee berths with lea cloths port and starboard flanking a removable mahogany cabin table with fold out top and drinks locker. Extensive storage for spares, food and other supplies is underneath the settees. Above each is a shelf with woven bins for further storage.
Multiple Fricast reading lamps and an bulkhead mounted light are mounted.
Forward of the main cabin the head compartment extends across the boat with Lavac manual WC to port and vanity with stainless steel basin to starboard. The basin has hot/cold pressure water and shower nozzle. Storage lockers are above and below and in the seat forward of the WC. There is a shower sump pump and a holding tank monitor. The Holding tank has a Y-valve for deck fitting or overboard with separate thru hull.
The bow cabin has privacy doors and an ample vee-berth and shelves and hanging locker.
Rig & Spars
- Custom Hall Spars carbon, keel stepped spar and boom (2013-14), fractional rig with double spreaders and Hall Spars SCR standing rigging
- Spectra backstay with 16:1 block and tackle mounted below deck in custom tube and controlled at helm
- Hightech, color-coded running rigging
- All sail control, reefing, vang, etc lines and halyards led aft to cockpit through deck-top organizers
- VangMaster pneumatic vang with control led to cockpit
- Lazy jacks adjustable from cockpit
- Doyle 2010 Full Batten Main w/Harken cars, Jib w/ Harken roller in recessed deck well, Asymmetric spinnaker on Bamar Rollgen.
- Electric Andersen stainless 28ST main halyard and starboard sail control winch with cover
- Andersen stainless 28ST port sail control winch for reefs, outhaul, etc. with cover
- 2 x electric Andersen 40ST jib sheet winches with covers
- 2 x Andersen 28 ST main sheet winches in admirals cup configuration on cockpit-wide traveler with color-coded multipart controls with covers
- 2 x Anderson 28 ST spinnaker sheet winches with covers
- 4 x Spinlock triple clutches for control lines
- Monson Racer aluminum anchor with approx 100’ chain & 200’ octoplait rode in bow locker with custom stainless removable bow roller
- Spare CQR25 anchor with approx. 200’ chain-octoplait rode stored in rear laz
- Stanchions and spectra lifelines — removable for racing or more classic appearance
- 2x Vetus cowl vents for engine compartment blower connected to gas detector
- 2 x Vetus 10” deck cleats
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 3GM30 28 HP diesel with 2xx hours
- Single lever Morse control at helm
- Engine control panel in cockpit with audible alarms
- Gori 2 blade folding prop with line cutter
- Airtronic Diesel heating system
- Pressure fresh water with hot water via engine-heated C-Warm
- Tiller steering
- Mastervolt 12V panel at nav station
- Mastervolt 30A x 110V battery charger
- Mastervolt battery monitor
- 3 x group-31 12V house batteries
- 1 group 27 Optima 12V starting battery
- 110 V AC power (for outlets and battery charger) to grounded marine socket in cabin
- 30 A 110v shore power cord
- Tricolor masthead light
- Steaming light
- Anchor light
- 21 gallon nylon fresh water tank
- 21 gallon nylon translucent fuel tank
- Lavac marine toilet with monitored holding tank, Y-valves, thru hull and deck-mounted suction fitting
Electronics & Navigation
- 2 x Raymarine E120 Chart Plotters at nav station and in cockpit with fluxgate compass
- Raymarine radar dome on mast
- 3 x Raymarine ST60 Tridata displays – 2 x cockpit and one at nav station
- Wind Display in cockpit
- ST4000+ autopilot with tiller fitting in cockpit with remote
- US channel DSC VHF Radio with cockpit remote handpiece
- Life Tag system
- Weems & Plath Clock
- 2 x Plastimo compasses in cockpit
- Fusion AM/FM stereo with cabin and cockpit speakers
Large capacity manual bilge pump in cockpit with Y-valve for sump selection
3 x ﬁre extinguishers
2 x 12 V auto bilge pumps - engine compartment and rear laz
Vetus gas detector & alarm controlling engine compartment blower
4 person life raft in valise in starboard laz inspected in 2015 with ditch bag
nspected Orion flare kit
First Aid Kit
8 inflatable PFDs
Sunbrella cockpit awning for cruising with hatch vent
Spirit Yachts mahogany boathook
Engine spares in Yanmar spares box
Spare port lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.