Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Garantie: 10 Jahre
Länge über alles: 32 ft 8 in
Breite: 9 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 29 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 8 in
Verdrängung: 6500 lbs
Ballast: 2450 lbs
Trokengewicht: 6500 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 14 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Motortyp: Yanmar 2GM 20F
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 14 HP
I : 38.33 ft
J : 11.33 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.33 ft
Working Sail Area : 478.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
There's nothing quite like steering a sleek, fast boat with a light touch on the tiller, the stability of a keel below, being close to the water and sliding through waves with barely a wake or whisper. Time's too precious and the alternatives too numerous to put up with any boat less than what will recapture those simple joys of sailing. J/100 is designed to do just that. The comforts that experienced sailors appreciate are part of the package.
A two cylinder inboard saildrive hums along at 6.5 knots like a sewing machine, when you can hear it. Why limit your horizons because the wind might die? There's a bona fide marine head and even a couple of bunks with an option for a V-berth forward for the occasional overnight. A dodger works to extend the sailing season.
If you plan to single-hand the boat or do some relaxed non-spinnaker racing, the Hoyt jib boom shown above works great! Using this system, TERN won what one captain called, 'the race from hell", the 2004 Maine Retired (Age 65+) Skipper's Race. In dense fog, torrential rain, lightning, and 40 degree windshifts, the J/100 excelled. No need to overwork the crew or have anyone on the foredeck when there is a self-tacking jib and automatic whisker pole. TERN tacked effortlessly on 10 degree shifts, winning the trophy for the fastest of 38 starters. Five minutes back were larger boats with more crew, big winches and huge genoas.
2006 Maine Sailing Partners Carbon/Kevlar Main
2006 Maine Sailing Partners Carbon/Kevlar Class Jib
2006 Maine Sailing Partners Mylar Cruising Jib
2006 Maine Sailing Partners Asymmetric Spinnaker
2009 Doyle D4 150% Genoa
2010 Doyle Carbon Main (not used since 2013)
2011 Doyle D4 Kevlar 140% Genoa (Used 4 times)
2012 Doyle D4 Kevlar 155% Genoa (Used 6 times)
2011 Doyle Symmetric Runner/Spinnaker
B&G Hydra 2000 System (Wind/Speed/Depth – interfaced with autopilot)
Northstar 6000i GPS on arm (swings into companion way)
Raymarine Tiller/Auto Pilot
Battery Charger/Shore Power
Standard Horizon VHF/CD Player with Bose Cockpit Speakers
J 100 Manufacturer Dealer Installed Options
Life Line gates
All Teak Door
Varnished toe rail
Grand prix running rigging all current (incl new main halyard 2015)
Hall carbon fiber spinnaker pole
Adjustable Harken genoa tracks and cars
Canvas including Dodger, Winch, tiller, hatch covers in Toast Sunbrella
Flag blue Awlgrip with gold cove stripe in August of 2011
Always stored indoors and yard maintained
Hull and Deck
CCF Composites hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5' seats having comfortable 13.75" backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- One foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood and dodger spray shield bosses.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
- Lead and antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump.
- 2 cylinder Yanmar 15HP diesel saildrive engine with Flex-O-Fold geared folding prop.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
- Curved laminated wood tiller with tiller extension.
- Deck Hardware
- Two Harken 40.2STA Radial 2 speed self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Two Harken 35.2STA Radial 2 speed self-tailing winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- Spinlock triple sheave deck organizers (PandS).
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Harken ESP mast mounted turning blocks
- Two double Spinlock XTS rope clutches on the cabin top.
- One single XTS rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats on cabin top.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Harken mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 Harken "windward-sheeting" traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 Harken rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
- Foredeck ventilation hatch.
- Two Gebo fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated Henderson bilge pump.
- Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Double Lifelines with stainless bow pulpit and stern rail.
- Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- One 95 amp 27 battery.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation and steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
- Spars and Rigging
- Tapered carbon fiber mast with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System "A" mainsail luff track.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Mast wedge kit.
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul
- Continuous rod rigging with turnbuckles.
- Running rigging package with main halyard, jib halyard, spinnaker halyard, two jib sheets, two spinnaker sheets, main sheet, tack line, single line reef (doubles as Cunningham), and traveler control lines.
- Sailtech remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
- Harken Unit 0 headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit. Interior
- Off-white laminated paneling with varnished cold molded teak trim oval door opening and white door.
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
- Two-tone (beige) molded nonskid floor in head area.
- Teak trimmed backrest outboard of each settee berth.
- Raritan PH-2 marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Holding tank overboard discharge manual pump.
- Teak trimmed storage bin to starboard of head.
- Cockpit Cushions
- Vinyl liner on main cabin and head overhead and hull.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.