Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Queen Long Marine, Taiwan
Designer: German Frers
Länge über alles: 66 ft 5 in
Breite: 18 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 58 ft 3 in
Tiefgang min.: 9 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 9 ft 2 in
Verdrängung: 45500 kg
Gesamtleistung: 240 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 240 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 8
Anzahl Kabinen: 4
Anzahl Toiletten: 4
The Hylas 66’ is a superb blue water yacht with slippery lines by German Frers. She offers exceptionally good sailing performance and she is easily handled without the need for many crew. Her deck saloon offers a superb living area as well as protection from the elements and she has good volume with spacious and airy accommodation for owner, guests and crew. KEEP KOOL has a custom interior which was design by H2 with the clever use of woods, alloy and fabrics to give her a contemporary and comfortable look and feel. She is in her original ownership and she has been carefully maintained and updated. KEEP KOOL is ready to sail and she is perfect for comfortable family cruising either with or without crew. She is also fully equipped to sail far.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull – Twaron and Aramid fibre with alternating FRP glass lay up hand laid with no core and using Vinylester resins and isophthalic gelcoat.
- White gel coat with blue caveta line, boot top and varnished teak toerail. The underwater profile has 2 coats of epoxy, and is antifouled.
- Deck: ½ inch teak glued and screwed to GRP sub-deck.
- Superstructure: GRP teak laid on superstructure top and in cockpit area.
- External trim: solid teak and stainless, all of which is hand polished to a high standard.
Keel & Rudder:
- Keel: lead, bolted with stainless steel bolts.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Engine: Yanmar 4LH-STE Turbo 240hp diesel with Aquadrive, anti-vibration mounts and thrust bearing. The non-standard installation has delivered an engine which is pleasingly free of vibration. Morse control system.
- Gearbox: Yanmar dual Racal fuel filtration system & Walborough in-line fuel system with oil change pump. Yanmar gearbox - 2:1 reduction.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising Speed: 8.5 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 10.5 knots.
- Fuel Consumption: approx. 12 litres per hour at cruising speed.
- Cruising Range: 1,200 nautical miles.
- The engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Steering: rod direct drive Whitlock Mamba steering and offset pedestal for instruments.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Propeller: 3-bladed Maxprop VP26 Vernier adjustable, and spur rope cutter and Brunton hydraulic shaft lock.
- Floscan gauges and Sealand tank watch.
- Bowthruster: Sidepower electric.
Note: The electrical system was upgraded in 2008, with Victron assistance, there are two Victron Phoenix Multiplus Inverter/Chargers in the engine room, and one each of the same alongside each battery pack, wired only as chargers. They are for the direct supply of power on demand when the yacht is receiving limited shore power and has energy hungry systems running e.g. air conditioning, by inverting to provide the additional power required.
- 6 x new AGM batteries were fitted in the 2012 winter, in the stern pack, the bow pack of 4 x batteries are 2008.
- House batteries: 4 x 200 amp = 400 amp @ 24v. 6 x 200 amp = 600 amp @ 24v.
- Engine start: 1 x 12v.
- Generator start: 1 x 12v.
- Electronics: 1 x 24v.
- Battery charger: 2 x Victron Multi-Plus charger/inverters, 2007.
- Alternators: 12v alternator/Balmar 225 amp 24v alternator.
- Generator: Fischer Panda 10 kw, November 2007 – hours run 475.
- Shore power is 220/240v AC. This aspect of the electrical system will need review if sold for use in the USA.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water pressure system: 2 independent Shurflow fresh water pump systems.
- Watermaker: HP, 50 litres an hour.
- Main bilge pump under main saloon main sole, automatic.
- Under mast float switch automatic bilge pump.
- Hand bilge pump to main sump, the yacht has a central sump sensor in the lazarette with electric pump, as needed.
- There is an additional bilge pump which works alongside the main bilge pump which is switchable from the control panel.
- All tanks have easy access for inspection with dipstick threaded inspection cap and large inspection port.
- Fuel capacity: 400 Imperial gallons (1818 litres) in two stainless steel tanks.
- Water capacity: 500 Imperial gallons (2273 litres) in four stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank: black x 2 polycarbonate.
- Grey water sumps forward and aft and for galley, collects and is pumped overboard.
- Simrad CR44 Radar/chart plotter with c-map charting at Nav and slave at helm.
- Furuno Navtec NX300.
- B&G Hydra pilot with hydraulic drive and control at nav station and helm, and with remote.
- B&G Hydra sailing instrumentation gives depth, log, trip, wind angle, apparent, performance and GPS function with multifunction unit at chart table and at helm and at companionway 20/20 x 3, analogue wind and multifunction display.
- Shuttle X Processor and on board computer running Windows XP and managing internet connection and web through Inmarsat C system.
- Ritchie Pedestal compass.
- Sky TV Sky digibox x 2 and Linn sound management system.
- KVH Trackvision G4 unit Inmarset F33/G4 dome.
- Simrad RS86F VHF and AKH8F second station.
- Furuno 1570/15 SSB.
- Echopilot FLS echosounder.
- Furuno NX300 Navtex.
- Dig PC system in interface.
- Cooker: Force 10 x 3 burner, oven and grill, gas, gimbaled.
- Refrigeration system: ship’s supply Frigoboat.
- Refrigerator, deep freeze – top and side load.
- Trash compactor.
- Panasonic microwave.
- Zanussi washer/dryer.
- Corian galley surfaces.
- Solid teak draining board.
- Corian moulded sinks.
- Mixer tap with shower head.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Custom teak crockery holder.
- Galley extractor fan.
- 4 x Sealand fresh water electric WCs; the two forward heads for the bow and forward port cabin share a singular shower between the two heads, with locking doors to avoid confusion.
- 3 x Showers total.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Heating/air conditioning: Cruisair reverse cycle. 3 x separate compressors.
- 4 x Sharp flat screen TVs in 4 sleeping cabins, with DVDs, 2 x are large and are in the lower saloon and owner’s cabin; the two smaller TVs are in the two guest cabins.
- Linn Classic Marine System.
- 5 x Anthony Gallo speakers.
- Lighting is all overhead LED spotlights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior design: the original owner appointed H2 Design to incorporate his design ideas to create a practical, light and airy interior – see accommodation description.
- Safe in owner’s cabin.
- Manship hatches have fly screens and blinds.
Description of layout from forwards:
The interior of the yacht was custom designed by H2 Design to suite the owner’s requirements giving the yacht an especially light and airy look. This is achieved by the clever use of fabrics on some of the bulkheads in warm colours, as well as aluminium laminate on some doors and used as trim in the main saloon with Shoji screening. The soleboards are executed in split bamboo with teak, high gloss varnished. The rest of the joinery is honeyed teak with trimmed panels in a silk finish. The galley and heads are finished in Magna Savana Corian with Cameo White sinks throughout.
From forward there is a double cabin with an island double berth and lots of storage and deck space. Each cabin has a flat screen TV with DVD functionality.
The forward cabin has an en-suite heads with separate shower that is shared by a second heads that is used by the upper and lower berth cabin aft of this and is also a day head. The second guest cabin is to port and a corridor gains access from both cabins to the lower saloon.
The lower saloon has vast headroom and seating area to port with a dining table with marquetry and a flat screen TV that retracts into the joinery. There is seating to port, lots of storage and an oilskin locker. Aft to starboard is a generous upper and lower berth crew cabin with separate heads compartment and access to the deck saloon and engine-room. To port is the galley which is very spacious with work tops port and starboard, top and side load fridge and freeze, trash compactor, washer/dryer, 3-burner stove, microwave and ample storage. There is a door at the aft end of the galley through the owner’s en-suite heads with a separate shower. The owner’s cabin is a large, light and airy cabin with seating area, full-sized flat screen TV and lots of storage. The main entrance to this cabin is accessed via steps down from the deck saloon.
The deck saloon has panoramic vision, interior helm with autopilot with navigation station and leather helm chair. There is a large seating area to port with an extending marquetry teak table and steps down to the lower saloon.
- Cutter-headed sloop rig with jumper strut and triple spreaders.
- Spars by Formula Spars, awl-gripped white, keel stepped.
- Main sheets in Spectra.
- Rod discontinuous standing rigging.
- Navtec boom vang and 2 x backstay adjusters.
- Reckmann furling on yankee and staysail.
- Formula furling on mainsail, all powered by Lewmar Commander Power Pack.
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole stowed on mast.
- Stainless steel prodder for asymmetric.
- Harken deck gear and custom extended genoa track.
- 2 x Lewmar 58ST halyard and mast manual winches.
- 1 x Antal 48ST halyard hydraulic winch.
- 2 x Antal 66ST secondary hydraulic winch.
- 2 x Antal 80.3 ST primary hydraulic winches.
- Maxi Roach mainsail – Vectran (2005).
- Maxi Roach staysail – Vectran (2005).
- Maxi Roach yankee – Vectran (2005).
- Rollgen asymmetric spinnaker – Rollgen & Snuffer (2005).
Note: All the sails have been reworked by Andrea Mura Sails in Cagliari to reduce the number of vertical battens, and do small repairs (2012).
- Deck wash: salt water and hot and cold deck shower at transom.
- Guardrail with 32” high stanchions and double lifelines.
- Bathing ladder.
- Boarding gates.
- Side boarding gate.
- 4 x Stainless steel cowl vents.
- Stainless steel coach-roof handrails.
- Manship 316 stainless overhead hatches and ports.
- Carbon fibre passerelle.
- Varnished 2-leaf cockpit table with storage and drain.
- Side boarding gate
- Inset steps in aft coach-roof with teak lining.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchors x 2: 90 lb CQR, 300’ x 3/8” galvanised chain, 90lb Bruce with 100’ x 3/8” chain and 300’ x 5/8” anchor rode.
- Anchor windlass: Maxwell 350w electric with remote in cockpit. Solid stainless steel stem-head fitting with split bow roller for twin anchor stowage.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions in pale blue.
- Custom helm seat.
- Spray-hood is off-white panama with grab bar.
Tender & Outboard:
- Dinghies x 2: 320 Jib Rib/Avon R340 inflatable (2005).
- Outboard engine: Yamaha 8 hp (2005).
- Atlas Carbon 1750 davit winch with custom stow-away cradle for jet rib in stainless steel.
- Valise Lifegard liferaft, 8 man.
- 2 horseshoe lifebuoys.
- Fire-buoy MA automatic fire extinguishing system in main engine-room and fire retardant engine-room sound insulation.
- Fire-buoy gas detector at galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.