Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 20.90 m
Breite: 5.08 m
Länge an Deck : 20.55 m
Tiefgang min.: 1.37 m
Trokengewicht: 29505 kg
Gesamtleistung: 2100 KW
Marke des Motors: 2 x MAN
Motortyp: D 28408 LE 403
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1050 KW
Marke des Motors: 2 x MAN
Motortyp: D 28408 LE 403
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1050 KW
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 24 km/h
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 34 km/h
Anzahl Wassertanks: (654 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (3800 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 10
Anzahl Kabinen: 5
Anzahl Toiletten: 4
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Superb accommodation, head-turning looks and stunning performance - the Princess 65 exceeds all expectations of a boat her size. The open-plan saloon and dining area are worthy of a larger boat. Space has been maximised outside, too, with a massive flybridge entertaining area and stowage for both a tender and wetbike. At sea, the 65's astonishing speed and handling rival a sportsboat, while her long, low lines are subtly emphasised by on deck bulwarks.
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay
* Console area finished in burr * Galley units fitted with Avonite (or similar) worktops * Laid-timber galley floor
* Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths * Hanging and storage space * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portlights
* Bathroom/WC compartment with vacuum freshwater WC, shower and washbasin.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck, steps to side deck and stairway to flybridge * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut
to lazarette stowage, hatch to engine room access * Life raft stowage locker * Cockpit cover * Twin transom doors
leading to bathing platform * Side lockers for fenders * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches in port and
starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing 220/240v shore support inlets and shoreline stowage
* Stainless steel handrails * Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, deck light
and concealed electro-hydraulic crane for tender launching and retrieval * Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle
(2.8m – with remote control).
* Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation and controls * VHF/RT * Audible and visual alarms for bilge pump
and fuel filter as well as engine systems * Log, depth and GPS repeaters * Folding chart table * Large U-shaped
seating area for 6/7 with table * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue, storage, sink and hot and cold water
supply * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via
door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Instrument and seat covers * Twin
matching whip aerials for VHF/RT and radio * Bronze perspex screen across aft end of flybridge * Sunbed cushions
* Optional flybridge crane (NB: if crane is fitted the perspex screen is not fitted and sun cushions are provided for the
foredeck in place of the flybridge).
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2-seater sofa opposite * Sideboard units incorporating refrigerator, bottle and
glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD/VCR * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/VCR linked to hi-fi
surround-sound system * Exterior speakers with interchange Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Stereo CD/radio * Downlighters,
concealed lights and individual berth lights FORWARD STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Storage drawers and locker
* Opening portholes * Deck hatch with sliding blind
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via relay
system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers plus one 60-amp 24v float load
supply unit, chargers are connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main
switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240Volt: 11kW generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic fire
extinguisher situated by generator * Shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity
check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in all cabins * Shaver points
in all bathrooms.
Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-ring hob * Extractor fan * Combination microwave/conventional oven
with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * 2 side-by-side undercounter refrigerator/deepfreeze units
* Icemaker * Dishwasher * Waste disposal bin * Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 800 gallons (3636 litres) capacity * Fuel
fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves,
water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm and audible alarm at flybridge * Remote fuel cocks
in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console.
* Water tank totalling 144 gallons (654 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres ) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engines
and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at 240v switch panel * Water level
gauge * Deck filler * Vacuum freshwater WC system with 60 gallon (273 Litre) holding tank, content gauge and electric
overboard discharge with manual back-up system as well as dockside discharge system.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (6) in owner’s
stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley, main helm and occasional cabin * Additional extinguisher fitted
when optional aft cabin is specified.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward
accommodation (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
* Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and
vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguishers * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
* Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed
balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc, all electrically
bonded * Hydraulic power-assisted steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls (electronic optional)
* Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Hull antifouled * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam
sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Stemhead roller with
automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker * Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Stainless-steel bow,
stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets (4) * Forward coachroof
handrails * Flybridge handrails * White PVC rubbing band with stainless-steel insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights
* Riding light * Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loudhailer/foghorn
* Fuel and water fillers * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
220/240v diesel generator (11kW).
220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery chargers.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
11hp bow thruster.
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation.
Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Electric anchor winch.
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Remote control searchlight.
Saloon plasma screen TV/DVD/VCR with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Owner's suite TV/radio.
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator.
Utility room with washing machine/dryer, storage space and 2 occasional berths.
Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank.
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit.
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck, flybridge stairway and steps to side deck.
Remote control telescopic passerelle (2.8m).
Transom platform with concealed electro-hydraulic crane to carry tender or wetbike.
Hot and cold transom shower.
Helmsman's door to side deck.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x MAN D2848 LE401 (2 x 680hp) Speed range: 27-30 knots
2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 34-36 knots