Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 61 ft 7 in
Breite: 16 ft 0 in
Länge an Deck : 60 ft 7 in
Trokengewicht: 57330 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 2 x Volvo Penta D12/700 (2 x 700hp) 700 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (166 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (660 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 8
Anzahl Toiletten: 4
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished in burr
elm * Galley units fitted with Avonite (or similar) worktops * Laid-timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets
and curtains from co-ordinated range.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths * Hanging and storage space * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portholes
* Bathroom/WC compartment with electric WC, shower and washbasin.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage * Liferaft stowage locker
* Steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Cockpit cover * Transom door leading to bathing platform * Twin electric-powered
sternline docking winches in port and starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing
220/240v shore support inlets and shoreline stowage * Stainless-steel handrails * Integral teak laid stairway to
flybridge * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak sole,
storage locker and deck light.
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2-seater sofa opposite * Sideboard units incorporating refrigerator and icemaker,
bottle and glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/ DVD linked to hi-fi
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with stool * Mirror * Wardrobe * Shelves, drawers and
storage lockers * Twin bedside tables system * Exterior speakers with interchange switch * Stainless-steel framed aft cockpit door * Aft-facing
electric drop window * Electric drop window to port sideFORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Downlighters, concealed lights
and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with sliding blind * Opening portholes * Full length mirror * Storage lockers
and drawers * Stowage location for dinette stools (2).
En-suite shower/WC: Electric flush WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Porthole * Mirror * Storage lockers * Separate
stall shower with automatic pump-out * Extractor fan.
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge
via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery charger connected to
both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers
on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 11kW generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator * 32-amp shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch
* Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power point in owner’s stateroom,
guest cabins, galley (double), saloon area and dining area * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-zone hob * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl
stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Twin refrigerator/deep freeze units (24v/240v) * Dishwasher * Waste disposal bin
* Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Icemaker * Access door to utility area.
* Door access from galley * Washing machine/dryer * Storage cupboards * Overhead lighting * Rechargeable vacuum
* 4 fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 660 gallons (3000 litres) capacity * Fuel
fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves,
water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges
at main helm console.
* 2 water tanks totalling 150 gallons (682 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated by
engines and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel
* Water level gauge * Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space, additional automatic extinguisher over
Eberspacher heater (if fitted) * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in owner’s stateroom, forward and port guest
cabins, galley and at main helm * Additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward
accommodation (5 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
* Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and
vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguishers * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
* Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed
balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically
bonded * Hydraulic power-assisted steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls * Bow thruster (11hp)
with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * Hull
antifouled * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Side decks with bulwarks
and incorporating freeing ports.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 25kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker
* Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Coachroof sunbed recess * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs)
* Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets * Forward coachroof handrails * Flybridge
handrails * Heavy duty white PVC rubbing band with stainless steel insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding
light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer/foghorn * Fuel and
water filler * Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (2.75m – 250kg dinghy lift) * Dinghy chock system * Twin electric-powered
sternline docking winches.
* Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Electronic engine controls
* Rudder position indicator * Bow thruster controls * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * VHF/RT
* Repeat autopilot controls * Echo sounder, log and repeat GPS information * High-speed compass * Searchlight
remote control * Horn * Intercom * Bilge pump audible alarm * Chart table * Double helm seat * Large U-shaped
seating area for 6/7 with table * Raised sunbed aft with storage below * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric
barbecue * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon
via door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * GRP radar arch * Instrument and
seat covers * Twin matching whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio * Bronze perspex screen across aft end of Flybridge.
MAIN HELM POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Burr-elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder
position indicator * Electronic engine controls * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Bow thruster control * Autopilot
* Trim tab controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * High-speed magnetic compass * Speed and distance
log * Echo sounder with alarm * Furuno 1933 colour radar and GPS/chartplotter * VHF radio telephone * Intercom to
flybridge and foredeck with horn and automatic foghorn facilities * Anchor winch remote control * Chart table with light
and chart stowage * Windscreen wipers with windscreen wash * Bilge pump controls * 24v and 240v control panels
* PVC sunscreens * Sliding door to side deck.
11kW diesel generator.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
11hp bow thruster.
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation.
Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Electric anchor winch (2000W).
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Dual-station VHF R/T.
Remote control searchlight.
Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker.
Owner's suite stereo CD/radio.
Utility room with automatic washer/dryer.
Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank.
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit.
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck.
Full-sized teak-laid transom platform with tender/wetbike stowage facility.
Remote control telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.75m) with
tender lift facility.
Hot and cold transom shower.
220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery charger.
Helmsman's door to side deck.
Flybridge wet bar with electric barbecue grill.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range: 28-31 knots
2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots