2004 Macgregor 26M Powersailer with trailer
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / Benzin
- Portland, OR
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 18,900 (EUR 17,896)
The MacGregor 26 offers high speed powering without compromising sailing performance. You can have the peace and quiet of sailing, or the fun of powering around at a good clip--over 22 mph. Unlike any other boat, it opens up a world of endless variety--sailing, swimming, fishing, diving, water skiing or just fooling around on the water. Its high speed under power lets you get to cruising waters that are out of reach for a conventional six mph sailboat.
You can live on this boat on land or on the water. Launch the boat, anchor in a quiet cove, and you can be as far away from the world as you want to be. You can have your own island, for free, at some of the most beautiful vacation areas on earth. Unlike land bound recreation vehicles, you will not be limited to crowded and expensive RV parks. You will never tire of the wonderful sensation of shutting off the engine and enjoying the quiet serenity of moving along under sail.
For more information or to make an appointment to see this vessel contact us at email@example.com or 503-289-6306
Please make an appointment to visit this vessel.
Please contact Passion Yachts at (503) 289-6306
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 25 ft 10 in
Breite: 7 ft 9 in
L.W.L.: 23 ft 2 in
Tiefgang min.: 1 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 9 in
Ballast: 1450 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 35 ft 0 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 0 in
Trokengewicht: 2550 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 70 HP
Marke des Motors: Suzuki
Motor Typ: Aussenborder (4-Takt)
Motorleistung: 70 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 Plastik (5 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 Plastik (12 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Plastik (5 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
- The weathertight cabin offers full standing headroom, and comfortable accommodations for family cruising.
- The large sofa seats can be used for conversational seating, or as comfortable berths.
- The table is large and sturdy, and four people can comfortably have a meal.
- This table can easily be removed and stowed when not in use.
- The cabin itself will seat 6 or more people.
- The galley, with lots of storage space, is on the aft side of the main salon bulkhead, to starboard. It has a sink and a single burner alcohol stove.
- Forward of the mirrored bulkhead there is a fully enclosed head compartment. This is an absolute necessity for any voyage lasting more than a few hours.
- A large double berth is forward, with a big overhead foredeck hatch for good ventilation.
- At the aft end of the cabin, under the cockpit, is a queen sized berth.
- There are many storage areas under the seats and berths.
- 'Tradin' Spaces' features the open salon layout, with a galley that fits neatly into the forward area of the salon, to starboard.
- There is a portable 12v refrigerator in the corner of the aft berth area, still leaving plenty of space for sleeping in that berth.
- One-burner non-pressurized alcohol cook stove.
- Hand pump water supply
- Molded fiberglass sink is integral with the countertop.
- Storage under the countertop
- Removeable table increases food prep area.
Water Ballast System
- MacGregor developed the water ballast concept.
- It has been widely copied, and has become the popular in the trailerable sailboat industry.
- Drain the water ballast tank for very light weight trailering.
- Fill the water ballast tank for the stability necessary for sailing.
- After launching, the transom valve is opened and a tank in the bottom of the hull passively fills with 1150 pounds of sea water. It takes about 4 minutes. The valve is then closed, trapping the water.
- Under power or sail, the ballast makes the boat stable and self righting.
- When the boat is floated back onto its trailer, the valve is opened. The vehicle and trailer start up the ramp and the water drains out of the boat, leaving a trailering package that is lighter than most small powerboats.
- You can also empty the tank while the boat is in the water. Under power, at about 6 mph, open the valve on the transom and the tank will drain in about 4 minutes.
Sails & Rigging
- MAINSAIL WITH REEF POINT
- Genoa sail, 206 sq. ft (150%)
- Roller furling system
- Mast raising system, with brake winch, side supports, pole and all hardware
- Deck tracks for jib and genoa
- Hinged mast step and rotating mast
- MainSail with Reef Point
- SUNBRELLA UV STRIP FOR GENOA AND MAINSAIL COVER
- Porta Potti
- (1) 5 Gallon Portable Water Tank
- Removable Dining Table
- Hand Pump Fresh Water System
- Built-in Battery Charger
- 2 Group 24 Batteries
- 12v Interior and Navigation Lighting
- Single Burner Alcohol Stove
- Custom Carpet
- Hand Bearing Compass
- Hummingbird GPS & Sonar Depth Gauge
- Sony CD Player w/Salon Speakers
- Anchor with chain and line rode
- Anchor locker in foredeck for storing anchor and rode
- Wheel steering
- The 70 hp Suzuki outboard has electric start and remote controls at helm station
- Dodger with canvas/vinyl zippered door flaps
- Stern Rail Seats
- Swim Ladder
- Lifting Helm Seat pivots to port side, opening the transom for access to swim ladder
- Closed Cell Foam Cockpit Cushions
- Single-axle trailer with new 2015 tongue wheel
- This is a well-cared-for one-owner boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.