TRIPLE 300 hp EVINRUDE E-TEC OUTBOARDS HAVE HAD THEIR 300 HR. SERVICE AND TRANSFERABLE FACTORY WARRANTY UNTIL DECEMBER 2017
SEA WOLFE was re-powered in 2013 with triple 300 HP Evinrude E-TEC outboards with extended FACTORY warranty until 12/2017. Since purchasing the boat, in 2012 she has been dry stored on a 2012 custom built "Goose Neck" aluminum trailer with triple Rolls Axle trailer, SEA WOLFE make a great package for distant destinations without adding engine hours and excessive fuel getting there. The Intrepid 377 is a well respected serious offshore fisherman/dive boat with accommodations for one couple cruising.
NOTE: THE TRAILER IS NOT INCLUDED AT THE PRICE OF $169,900.00, HOWEVER, IT MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Entering from the cockpit companionway on the port side there is a hanging locker, full length convertible leather sofa with cabinets outboard. Opposite to starboard is the enclosed head compartment with separate shower stall. The galley is just forward of the head Full forward is the queen size bed with three drawers under.
Factory Fiberglass Hard Top. Easy access from the cockpit to the foredeck for handling dock lines or anchoring.
Repowered with triple 2013 300 HP Evinrude E-TEC outboards with 285 hrs, Full Electronic Digital Controls (single lever to control/synchronize all three engines when running or single lever to control each engine individually or two levers for maneuvering with any combination of engines. Full 300 hr Service with transferable Factory Warranty until December 2017.
Set-up for offshore fishing or diving with:
This highly customized aluminum trailer was built for the current owner in 2012. Heavy aluminum construction with "Goose Neck" hitch, triple Rolls Axles and custom built-in ladder for easy access to the vessel. The trailer is not included in the vessels inventory, however, it is available and may be purchased separately.
ADVANTAGES OF KEEPING A 377 INTREPID ON A TRAILER
1) SAVING FUEL AND ENGINE HOURS ON RUNS TO DIFFERENT AREAS:
One 200 mile run to and from the west coast of Florida to the east coast will save 400 gallons at $4.00/gal=$1,600.00. Estimated cost of truck at $1.00/mile= $1,200.00 savings.
2) Leaving the boat at High & Dry or in a rented slip can be $600.00/mo. Keeping the boat and trailer at a storage facility is $150.00 to $200.00/mo.
3) Boat and trailer is more secure in a storage facility vs. a slip or High & Dry.
4) Boat stored on a trailer is more secure from a storm.
5) Cost of boat insurance will be less
6) The ability to buy fuel is less expensive-.50 to .80 cents/gallon
7) The ability to clean and leave equipment on board is better with a trailer.
8) The ability to repair the boat and keep the boat waxed is improved
9) There will be no trip charges for work on the boat and the hourly rates are lower at the shop location.
10) Having the boat on a trailer lets you manage your time on using the boat in a flexible way.
11) There will be a time savings on moving to different areas of use.
12) One can bring a wounded boat home to obtain service at known sources.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698