Seller will consider late model center console trades!
HARD HATT started out life as one of the famed HATTERASCAL fleet. After Hatteras campaigned her in a couple tournaments and boat shows in 2004. Having been outfitted and commissioned as a “show boat” her custom features, inventor and décor is 2nd to none. HARD HATT has cruised and fished the Atlantic, including the Bahamas & Caribbean Islands. She has always been Captain maintained with an open check book. The annual dry-dock period was completed in beginning of 2016 and included fresh bottom paint. Offered at a fraction of replacement cost, this incredible sport fishing vessel is turnkey and will not disappoint. Located Ft Lauderdale – most seriously for sale!!
Call or email Matt Woods for additional questions 954-632-5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seller will consider late model center console trades!
HATTITUDE started out life as one of the famed HATTERASCAL fleet. After Hatteras campaigned her in a couple tournaments and boat shows in 2004, the current owner took over. Having been outfitted and commissioned as a “show boat” her custom features, inventor and décor is 2nd to none. HATTITUDE has cruised and fished the Atlantic, including the Bahamas & Caribbean Islands. She has always been Captain maintained with an open check book. The annual dry-dock period was completed in October 2014 and included fresh bottom paint. Offered at a fraction of replacement cost, this incredible sport fishing vessel is turnkey and will not disappoint. Located Ft Lauderdale – most seriously for sale!!Salon
“Hattitude” is built with a high gloss cherry wood. Hatteras' comfortable L-shaped sofa, is located to the port side with rod storage easily accessed underneath. Built into the starboard side a Sony 42" TV. For comfort linear valences distribute cooled air evenly throughout the salon and galley through wood valences, eliminating hot and cold spots associated with overhead vents.
· L- shaped ultra-leather sofa to port with storage underneath
· Custom cocktail table with bottle storage below
· Sony 42" flat screen TV with Tracvision satellite
· Denon sound system with AM/FM/DVD/CD and IPOD connection
· Bose surround sound
· Scotsman ice maker
· Recessed lighting with dimmers Custom Wooden Blinds Upholstered headliner
· Cherry wood bulkheads
· Wood valances
· Fixed frameless windows with safety glass
· AC and DC light fixtures
· AC dimmable lights
· Air handler for salon replaced in 2012. A/C pumps replaced in 2012Galley
The galley encompasses an L-shaped design, with ample storage. The under counter refrigerator/freezer allows for a low profile arrangement that joins the salon and galley as one. The galley is fully equipped with four burner cooktop, trash compactor, microwave convection oven and deep drawer storage in the galley fascia.
· Large drawers that pull out for easy access.
· Subzero under counter drawer refrigerator and freezer, 2 drawers each. Solid surface countertops and under mount sink
· Whirlpool 4-burner cooktop w/smooth surface
· Whirlpool trash compactor
· Sharp Microwave/ convection oven large storage area forward of galley
· Dinette to Starboard, with storage underneath
· Lots of storage below sink and cooktop
· Amtico flooring
· Cooktop new in 2012
· SubZero refrigerator drawers - new compressors in 2012Master Stateroom & Head (Port)
The master stateroom quite accommodating with a queen size walk around bed positioned awthorthship against the hull side. The stateroom has considerable storage to include a cedar lined space, hinged underneath the queen berth. Across the back bulkhead are two cedar lined lockers and forward you'll find two separate drawer banks with nightstands on either side.
· Walk around queen berth with cedar lined storage below. Upholstered Headboards
· Twin cedar lined lockers
· Padded bulkheads
· Fluted wood valance with a/c
· Dresser with drawers
· AC and DC lights, with dimmable lights
· 20" Flat screen TV with DVD player
· Custom bed linens
· Full length mirror
· Ensuite head with Stall shower, hard surface counter tops, head hunter toilet and mirrored ceilings
· Amtico flooring in head
· Storage below sinkVIP Stateroom (Forward)
The bow stateroom provides for a walk around queen berth with hinged access to cedar lined storage. On either side of the berth are cedar lined lockers and access to a private ensuite head.
· Padded bulkheads
· AC and DC lights with dimmable lighting
· Walk around Queen Bed with storage underneath
· Sharp 18" TV
· Twin Cedar lined Hanging lockers
· Upper hull side storage cabinets
· Cabinets and nightstands on either side of berth
· Hatch to bow.
· Private access to ensuite head
· Head hunter toilet
· Stall shower.
· Mirrored ceilings in head
· Storage under sinkGuest Stateroom
Just down the companionway and to the starboard side you will find the third stateroom, with upper and lower berths, a full size cedar lined hanging locker and access to the day head.
· AC and DC lighting
· Padded wall covering
· Single upper and lower Berths
· Storage under lower berth
· Full sized cedar hanging locker
· Access to head
· Custom bed linensGuest/Day Head
All of the heads provide for optional mirrored ceiling and freshwater Head Hunter toilet system with showers and good storage.
· Amtico flooring Head hunter toilet Stall shower
· Hatch to bow deck
· Access to Companionway and guest stateroom
· Storage under sink
· Stack washer/dryer located just forward of door to companionwayFlybridge
On the flybridge, a full array of electronics is concealed nicely in the peninsula, actuated console. Just forward of the console is additional seating and ample rod storage. To starboard is an additional seat with more rod storage. Twin teak helms chairs sit behind the console. Upgrades include freshwater washdown, teak helm pod, Mya Epoch electric teaser reels and misters.
· Systems monitor
· L-shaped bench forward of console with storage
· Starboard bench seat with storage
· Pop-up electronics console
· 3-sided enclosure with Hard top and Tuna Tower
· Teak helm pod with single lever controls
· Fresh water washdown
· Insulated drink box
· Large storage under the forward brow
· Mya Epoch electric teaser reels
· 2 misters for bridge area Twin teak helm chairs Power steeringElectronics
· Northstar 6000i chart plotter and depth sounder
· Northstar 952 chart plotter
· Furuno Navnet radar and chart plotter
· Northstar 1202 monitor, engine video, depth and plotter
· XM sirus weather
· KVH tacevision Satellite for TV, Phone and Fax
· Remote spotlight
· 2-Icom VHF Radios Simrad IS 15 depth Simrad AP-22 Autopilot
· Garmin chart plotter and weather screenTower Includes
· Northstar 6000i depth sounder and chart plotter
· Simrad auto pilot remote Simrad Is 15 repeater Icom VHF
· Fresh water washdownCockpit
The “Hattitude” is fish rigged, providing for twin in deck fish boxes, refrigerated drink box, freezer, Eskimo ice maker, and
full teak package.
· Release Fighting chair w/rocket launcher and offset stantion
· Tackle Drawers
· (2) in-deck fish boxes with macerator
· Fresh and Saltwater washdowns and dockside disconnects
· Refrigerated drink box under top step into salon
· Large freezer
· Eskimo 600# per day ice maker is plumbed to starboard raised box on aft bulkhead
· Teak cockpit sole and covering boards with rolled coaming
· Transom Livewell
· Sony stereo with 4 speakers Mister system w/7 heads Transom doorEngine Room/Equipment
· CAT C-32’s (1650hp) engines w/2800 hrs. WARRANTIES until Dec. 2014
· Two additional years of warranty available for purchase
· CAT 21.5kw generator with 4700 hours
· Oil change system
· Brownies third lung dive compressor system
· Cruisair A/C system with 4 units
· FCI Max-Q 1800 GPD water maker, membranes less than a year old
· Engine Room Gauge System Fire boy extinguisher system Eskimo Ice Machine
· (2) 50amp shore power cords
· Tool Box
· New A/C pumps 2012
· Eskimo ice machine rebuilt in 2012
· Owner's personal items are excluded from this sale
808 N.E. 20th Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304