HANSE 531 4 cab VERSION
Really CHEAP PRICE!!
Una splendida barca in ottime condizioni e con un ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo!!
Molto confortevole, con 4 cabine doppie e 4 bagni più la cabina equipaggio. La dinette è di grandi dimensioni. Veloce ed elegante ha molti accessori che garantiscono una comoda vita a bordo: Fiocco autovirante avvolgibile, winch elettrico, elica di prua, doppia ruota del timone che semplifica l'accesso alla plancetta di poppa e al tender, riscaldamento, aria condizionata, desalinizzatore, scafo blu con doppia linea bianca costruito in sandwich di resina epossidica sottovuoto.
The yacht is a modern cruiser/racer with potential for great speed. It is suitable for a pleasant cruise as well as a promising participation in regattas. Like all new HANSE yachts, the drawings for the 531 were provided by the Bremerhaven construction firm Judel/Vrolijk & Co, whose fast and elegant hulls are sought after more than ever around the world.
Amazing owner boat, in very good condition at a very good price-quality ratio. A comfortable boat, 4 double cabins version with 4 bathrooms + crew cabin, generous saloon. Fast and elegant boat with a lot of additional equipment to ensures a relaxing life on board: furling and self-tacking jib, electrical winches, bow thruster, twin helm eases the access to the swimming platform and to the dinghy astern, heating system, air conditioning, water maker, Blue hull with double waterline, in epoxy sandwich construction, built in vacuum system.
- Teak on side decks and in the cockpit - Partial moulded non-skid surface on the coach roof - Retractable cleats - Teak on seats & cockpit bottom - Self-draining anchor locker with electrical windlass (950 kg drag) under deck - Retractable anchor fitting for storage under deck - Cockpit table - Foredeck sail storage (can be easily transformed crew cabin) - Self-draining cockpit - Engine control at helm station - Storage for gas bottle under deck - Storage locker under helmsman seats
- Stainless steel swim ladder - Hot & cold shower on aft deck - Genoa tracks with pin-stop system - Mainsheet on coach roof - 2 x 6 sheaves deck organizers - 12 deck jammers - Pad-eyes for Gennaker - 11 hatches - 4 opening portholes in cockpit - Portholes in hull sides - 6 windows in super structure (2 opening) - Stainless steel pushpit with navigation light - Splitted pulpit with navigation lights - Stainless steel stanchions tapered - Rail gates on both sides - 6 retractable mooring cleats: 2 foredeck, 2 midship, 2 aft
- 4 winches in cockpit: HARKEN 53.2 STA, one of them electrically driven on starboard halyhard position
New (2015) Yanmar engine 110 HP, model 4JH4-HTE / 3 blade folding propeller - 1 alternator 12 V / 60 Amp. - 1 alternator 24 V / 75 Amp. - 12 V / 80 Ah engine battery - Fuel filter / Water separator - Engine room sound insulated - Stainless steel shaft 35 mm diameter - Bow thruster new (2015) Lewmar 10.7 HP Electrical - 12V / 24 V and 110 V / 230 V electrical circuits - Main battery switch - Engine battery 12 V / 80 A - Service battery bank: 24 V / 400 A batteries
- Electrical anchor windlass - Electrical winch, STA 53.2 - Pumps - Navigation lights - Interior lights - Refrigerator - Freezer - 2 x 110 V / 230 V shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system
- 2 spreader silver anodised mast - Aluminium Boom - Furling system for jib - Main halyard - Jib halyard - Topping lift (for main) - Main sail with 2 reefing lines - Self tacking Jib - Rod kicker - Main-drop system with Lazy Jacks - Backstay adjuster
Via dei Pescatori, 11