Description Melges 24 #581:
The Melges 24 is a high-tech sports boat for ultimate fun on the water and international one design racing on highest level. Racing machine with carbon fiber mast, carbon rudder blade, carbon keel fin, quality HARKEN deck gear and retractable carbon fiber spinnaker pole. Easy handling and transportation due to lifting keel, central hoisting point and custom made road trailer. Melges 24 # 581 is a fully equipped, ready to race boat according to class rules. The boat has always been dry sailed. The asking price is quoted incl. 19% VAT but the boat can be delivered excl. tax.
Ready to race according to class rules.
KALF Melges 24 Trailer with storage boxes.
Hull and keel shaped in 2013.
Southern Spars carbon fiber mast.
VAT can be reclaimed.
· Southern Spars mast, white painted carbon fiber
· 7/8 fractional rig
· One set of aft swept spreaders
· Retractable carbon fiber gennaker pole
· Standing rigging with Ronstan tensioners (new 2013)
· running rigging in Dyneema (new 2014)
· Harken headsail furler
· Contender backstay flipper
· Main Quantum 2010,
· Main North-Sails 3DL 2012
Jib North- Sails 2006
Jib North- Sails 2008
· jib Quantum 2010,
· jib Noth-Sails 2012,
· gennaker Quantum 2011.
· Hull cover
· Deck cover
· Mast cover
· Furling jib cover
· Transport covers for vang, rudder blade etc.
· Gennaker bag for companionway
· Sail 22 hiking straps
· Harken deck gear
· Carbon tiller with carbon fiber tiller extension.
· Yamaha 4-stroke outboard engine 2,5 hp (new 2011)
· Engine bracket
· Carbon rudder blade
· Lifting keel with carbon fin and lead bulb
Tacktick Race Master incl. mast holder
· KALF trailer built in 2010 (adm. total vehicle weight: 1.500 kg) with laminated moulded supports and storage boxes
· Aluminum mast supports for transport
· IMCA International Measurement Form and ISAF Melges 24 class certificate.
Yachtzentrum Baltic Bay