L.W.L. : 13.10 m
Beam : 4.46 m
Draft : 1.90 m
Tonnage : 13.50 Net
Deck : GRP/TEAK
Engine Type : VOLVO D2-75
Engine Power : 1 x 55 Kw/75 Hp
No Of Hours : 760 hr(september 2013)
Speed : 8,5 knts
Consumption : 6 lt/hr
Range : 600 seamiles
Steering : 2 x Wheel Lewmar
Generator : Ficher Panda AGT8000
Air Condition : 1 x8000 BTU
1 x2200 BTU
Battery Charger : Victron Multi Plus 2010 Amp
Bowthruster : Vetüs / Fischer Panda
Inverter : 3 x Victron Phoenig Multi Plus Total 9 Kw
Batteries : 260 Ah Lithium (LİfEP04) 24 Volt.Installed 2012
Log : SILVA
Depth Sounder : SILVA (9 years)
Compass : Magnet 2 X Fluxgate 2 X
GPS : SILVA (9 years) & Raymarine (7 years)
Radar : Raymarine (2006)
Auto Pilot : Raymarine (2006)
Chart Plotter : Raymarine C120 (7 years)
Navtex : Furuno NX300 (2004)
Satcom : 2005
Wind Instrument : SILVA (2005)
Solar Panels : 4 x80 W (2013)
Chain : 90 m x 10 mm
Windlass : Electric
Dinghy : Caribe 5 years
Outboard : Honda 4 Hp
Life Raft : Plastimo 9 years
Winches : 2 x 56er 2 speed electric
2 x 44er 2 speed electric
1 x 48er 2 speed manual
Anchors : 1/35 kg
1/ Foretress FX 23 Alu
Fire Exting. : 4 units
Life Jackets : 4 self inflate / 4 harness
Sun Awning : Spray Hood
Fuel Capacity : 320 lt
Water Capacity : 600 lt
Holding Tanks : 80 lt
Cabins : 1 x Fwd Dbl
1 x Fwd Twin bank
2 x Aft Dbl
Bathroom : 2
Cooker : SIEMENS INDUCTION (2004)
Hob/Stove : Yes
Microwave : Yes
Refrigerator : 80 lt /120lt
Deep Freezer : 80lt/30lt
Sails : Main Sail Elvstrom (2004)
Genoa Elvstrom (2005)
The engine is first time used in 2009.)
2. 6 extra strong S/S mooring clamps
3. New S/S construction for Bimini incl support for Solarpanels, new in 2013
4. Bimini and Sprayhood in Sunbrella Plus, new in 2013
5. Electric anchorwindless with 90m chain 10 mm
6. Railing allround made from S/S tubes
7. Railing upper rail fully in S/S tube up to the bow pulpit
8. Sofa in Salon covered with heavy automobile real leather.
9. Electric induction glass ceran field cooker from Siemens cardanic.
10. Microwave oven stainless steel AEG
11. Oven with Infrared grill
12. Freezer top loading box -18°C to +6°C. Volume 80l.
13. Bottle storage top loading 6°C. volume ca 130L
14. Refrigerator (front door) volume ca 80l
15. Mobile freezer box - 18°C volume ca 30l (in total 4 cooling compartments)
16. Built- in computer on chart table area with 19" Monitor for GPS & navigation
17. Marine Plotter Typ C120 with 12" Display outside with Radar Overlay
18. Icom short wave transceiver Typ ICOM IC 718
19. Foruno Naxtex receiver Typ NX 300
20. Navigation / instrument Silva Nexus with GPS, wind, dept sounder, speed meter. Total 6 pcs instruments
21. Raymarine Autopilot combined with Lewmar power steering
22. AIS receiver. Datas transferred to the Raymarine C120 monitor.
23. Raymarine Radarscanner combined with C120 plotter (located in the cockpit)
24. Fischer Panda Generator Typ AGT 8 kW. (3 cyl-engine), new in 2009. 270 hrs only (!!!) Super silent sound insulation.)
25. Highly advanced DC/AC electric power system from Fischer Panda.
26. 260 Ah / 25.6 V highly advanced Lithium iron polymer batteries (LiFePO4). New in summer 2012.
27. 4 units Solar panels 80W each from 2013 serving the 12V house battery.
28. 3 units Victron Phoenix Multi Plus - Inverter / charger. Invert power total: peak 9 kW. continuous 7,5 kW. Battery charge rate up to 210A (!!!).
29. Victron Battery monitor Typ BMV 501
30. AC installation with about 14 pcs outlets (Sockets)
31. DC 12V with about 16 pcs outlets (Sockets)
32. Battery charger Victron Scilla TG 2450 24V 50A
33. Battery charger Mobitronic 12V 50A
34. DC/DC Wandler 24/12V providing the 12V wiring, 6 units
35. 12 V starter battery für Fischer Panda Generator
36. 12V Battery for anchor windless.
37. 12V starter battery for Volvo diesel engine.
38. Aircon 8.000 BTU for owners cabin (super silent)
39. Aircon 22.000 BTU in saloon
40. Toilettes with electric pump system and extra comfort china ware bowl.
41. Winter cover for the whole deck.
42. Bow thruster 7,5 kW Power with variabel speed.
43. Dingi Typ Caribe Hypalon 3,20 m with GFK Bottomn and 8 hp 2 Stroke Outboarder
44. Extra outboarder Typ Honda 4 hp only 10 engine hrs.
45. 2 self tailing winches 2 speed 56er electric driven
46. 2 self tailing winches 2 speed 44er. electric driven
47. 1 self tailing winches 2 speed 48er. manuell
48. 1 self tailing winches 2 speed 48er manual.
49. Genua furling system electric Typ Bamar MEJ 1.02
50. Mainsail furling system in mast electric Typ Bamar MEJ 1.02
51. 3 wing Brunton Autoprop propeller
52. Anchor chain D= 10mm. Total 90m incl 50m S/S chain
53. Main anchor type Kobra 35 kg
54. Spare anchor type Kobra 25 kg
55. 1 Alu stern anchor type Foretress FX 23
56. Winter cover for the whole deck
57. All Sea cocks up from 1" are new in 2013.
58. The painting under water was completely renewed in 2013, incl new epoxiprimer. It is like new in this moment.
This Bavaria 49 was initially used as a reference object to demonstrate various products from Fischer Panda. (Fischer Panda is the leading manufacturer in Germany for advanced electric power systems). (During this time the yacht run electricly driven on a special generator, later replaced with the conventional Volvo Diesel engine in 2009. Engine, sail drive and gear box have up to now only 760 hours, (September 2013). The actually Fischer Panda generator is also from 2009. It has only 260 hrs.
The yacht was never chartered and was always sailed by the same captain. The Yacht can be easy operated and handled by two people with a very low effort . (Electric furling for both, main and genoa, electric winches and so on). Another important help is the powerful bow thruster).
The innovative DC / AC power system from Fischer Panda should be emphasized.. This is based on three components: 1. the extremely efficient 24V lithium iron polymer battery (LiFeP04). This battery is not direcly integrated into the 12V electrical boat installation. 2. The Victron Phoenix Inverters. ( 3 x Victron Multi Plus 25- 3000-70 ) and 3. The Panda AGT generator.
The Victron Multi Plus Inverter delivers the 230V AC from the battery and or from the shore power. It also allow to restrict the consumption from the shore power. In case of a higher peak load the inverter can supply the difference from the battery.
This DC/AC energy system is the most advanced and comfortable which is available for any mobile power supply. The electric power is present at any time, but the generator runs only a few times per day. (3 times per day for about 20 minutes is enough for the consumption of about 10 to 12 kWh.) If occasionally more power is required, (aircon etc) the generators starts automatically. There is absolutely no gas on board (!!!) The system is supported by the solar power.
The normal DC electrical system (lights, navigation, electronics, refrigerators, etc is fully operated with 12V DC . The 12 V batteries are fed by several highly efficient DC / DC converters from the 24V battery, ( if sun light is available, this will have the priority.)
Regarding other equipment:
On this boat many items were occasionally modified and renewed over the last few years. It is noteworthy that the railing has been completely renewed. Around the aft cockpit a complete new reeling was installed in winter 2013. A S/S tube structure was built to carry 4 units of solar panels.