THIS 29' SEA RAY AMBERJACK 290, 2003 - IS FOR SALE AND LOCATED IN BRANFORD, CT
***NEW TO THE MARKET***ONE OF SEA RAYS MOST POPULAR MODELS***
**RECENT PRICE REDUCTION**
**$398. per month . *Own this vessel for approximately $398. per month and only $9500. Down *Actual amounts will vary depending on buyers information, credit, etc. and other criteria determined by the lending institution. This is only a sample projection.
Versatile and loaded with features only found on vessels of much larger size the Sea Ray Amberjack 290 brings together the best qualities the serious sport fisherman seeks and the comfort and style cruising enthusiasts demand. Set on a broad 10' 6" beam and well designed deep-vee hull with 21 degrees of deadrise this express fisherman is the perfect blend for those seeking to do it all!
**ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR OF ALL SEA RAY MODELS**
**Owner Ready To Move To His Next Boat**Offers Encouraged**
Cruisers will appreciate the spacious and roomy cabin packed with such features as a full head and underway galley with all the amenities, accommodations for 6 overnight guests with a large v-berth that includes a privacy curtain, a large wrap around dinette that converts to a double berth, and aft bunk that is perfect for water toys and storage when not in use. The interior is trimmed with gorgeous wood cabinetry, stainless steel fixtures, and tasteful soft coverings that work well with the clean and well kept carpeting. The interior is well lit with natural light pouring in through the overhead hatch and port lights to port and starboard. At night, light fixtures are conveniently placed and light up the cabin well. Serious anglers will appreciate the large aft deck that is perfectly situated for getting after the fish! There is a live well and bait prep station with storage behind the helm, padded gunwales, and ample rod and tackle storage throughout. There are a total of eight rod holders; four on the radar tower and two to port and starboard. She is equipped with a Raymarine electronics package to include radar, chartplotter, GPS, and fishfinder.
Offshore fish in the morning, cruiser in the afternoon, entertain in the evening, and relax at night… with the Amberjack 290 there is nothing you can't do! For a boat called "Compromise" you sure won't find many when it comes to the design and layout of this boat… she is priced to sell and turn key ready. For more information, a complete list of her equipment, or to arrange a showing contact the listing broker today!
* Bimini Top
* 8 Rod Holders, Rod Racks, Rocket Launchers
* Spacious Cabin
* Full Galley
* Enclosed Shower and Head
* Raymarine electronics package
* WE CAN ASSIST IN SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
(OR - JMC - 104*LB-JH-102-AP)
Thanks for visiting our listing.
To Our Boating Friends,
*Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.
* RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization.
* Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales.
* Florida State Licensed
* Established 1975
**CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**
* Both engines have been out of the boat for service and upgrades over the past 1-3 years; new transom housings, motor mounts.
* Risers and manifolds have been replaced with approximately 150 hours on port and 20hours on starboard since.
* New master steering pump cylinder
* New oil pumps and coolers starboard oil pump, port fuel pump and distributor cap
* New raw water pumps on both engines
* New starter starboard
* Added new Racor fuel filters 3 years ago
* Props reconditioned 2015 and $1200 towards yearly cleaning and maintenance spring of 2016
* Raytheon radar/GPS RC 70, Furuno fish finder is non operational as of this past Sunday.
* Underwater lights stern
* Taco telescoping outriggers
* Canvas was new 2009 and Strata glass is perfect
* A 3rd fuel 45 gal tank was added with a manifold giving her 305 gallons total capacity.
* New Fishfinder
* New VHF Marine Radio
* Recent Tuneup
* Recent Oil Change With All Filters.
* Two New Trim Motor Solenoids
* New Stainless STeel Trim Pump Bracket On Order
* The Starboard motor was taken out last year and a new power coupler and a new transom housing were installed. There was a new steering cylinder, new oil cooler, new water pump, new impellers, etc.
Fuel................................ 250 gals.
Water................................ 30 gals.
Waste............................... 28 gals.
Deadrise Aft............................ 21°
*Courtesy Powerboat Guide
Dual-purpose express splits the difference between roomy family cruiser, rugged sportfisherman. Fishing amenities include molded bait-prep station (with livewell) behind helm seat, cockpit rod storage, tiered dash with space for bigscreen electronics. Well finished interior with full galley, convertible dinette, enclosed head sleeps four adults, two kids. More fuel capacity than most 28-footers. Twin 260hp MerCruiser I/Os cruise at 22 knots (35 knots top); twin 300hp V-drive inboards cruise at 25 knots (40 knots wide open).
*Courtesy The Powerboat Guide
425 Fairfield Ave.
Stamford, CT 06902