Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 59 ft 8 in
Breite: 15 ft 2 in
Länge an Deck : 58 ft 8 in
Trokengewicht: 44100 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x 2 x MAN
Anzahl Wassertanks: (104 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (550 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 6
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
* Self-draining * U-shaped seating/dining area * Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, barbecue and icemaker * Sunbed aft
* Dinghy stowage garage beneath sunbed, with hydraulic lift system * Electric winch dinghy retrieval system * Optional
telescopic passearelle * Fender stowage * Life raft storage * Access hatch to lazarette stowage space with gas strut
support * Access hatch to engine room with gas strut support * 220/240v shore support inlet in locker * Stowage lockers
* Folding hood forward (can extend as sun canopy or complete enclosure), sun awning with side screens aft * Overall
tonneau cover * Stainless-steel grabrails * Radar arch * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing
platform with hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking.
GRP sunroof with opening fabric centre section (electrically operated), removable side windows, tonneau cover aft
with zip door.
* Semi-circular sofa with folding dining table * 2 circular stools with purpose-made stowage * Cocktail cabinet
* Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD linked to hi-fi surround-sound system * Cockpit speakers
* Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting * Main electrical control panel with freshwater gauge * Opening
portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit.
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe and shelves * Drawers, cupboards and
storage lockers * Overhead and individual berth lights * Opening portholes.
FOWARD STATEROOM PORT GUEST CABININTERIOR FINISH
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry wood with clear, deep-lacquered finish * Galley
worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range * Teak-laid
floor in galley area.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
24 volt: 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy-duty (120AH) auxiliary batteries * Engine
alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 24v float battery
charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
* Circuit breakers on all circuits.
220/240 volt: 7kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust * Shore support inlet
in cockpit * Generator/ shore support change-over switch * Powerpoints in all cabins, galley (double) and saloon
* Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Shaverpoints in both bathrooms.
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 550 gallon (2500 litre) capacity * Fuel
fillers on both side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with change-over cocks and visual contamination
warning at console * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges on helm console.
* Water tank totalling 90 gallon (409 litre) plus 14 gallon (64 litre) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engine and
240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water-level gauge
* Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in owner’s stateroom, port and
starboard guest cabins and galley.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
(3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Cockpit sole engine room access hatch with gas strut support * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air
intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts
* Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Forward and aft engine room
bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge
pumps * Engine room lighting * Propeller shafts in Temet * 5-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze
* High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all
electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system with power assistance * Single-lever MMC electronic engine controls
* 8hp bow thruster * Freshwater outlet point in engine room.
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt
and isophthalic resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish
white, navy-blue or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled
to waterline * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck and helm position controls * Self-stowing 20kg Delta anchor
with 40 metres of chain * Bow rope storage locker * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
* Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails * Stainless-steel coachroof
handrails * Forecabin hatch * Twin saloon hatches * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of
IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with remote control * Twin electric horns * Fuel and water fillers.
220/240v diesel generator (7kW)
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
Electronic engine and gear control
Bow thruster (8hp)
Colour radar, GPS and chartplotter
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Speed and distance log
Echo sounder with alarm
Remote control searchlight
Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system
Cockpit speakers linked to hi-fi
Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker and barbecue
Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender/wetbike
Cockpit hood and cover
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Teak-laid cockpit deck
Optional grp sunroof with opening fabric centre section OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Emergency tiller * Emergency porthole cover * Manual winch handle * Ship’s document case.
Please note this is the initial specification of the V58 and the right is reserved to make changes as necessary
during the boat’s development.
Engine Options (Diesel)
2 x Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range: 29-31 knots
2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range: 31-34 knots
2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 33-36 knots
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 36-39 knots