Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 18.77 m
Breite: 4.88 m
Länge an Deck : 18.47 m
Trokengewicht: 26004 kg
Gesamtleistung: 1600 HP
Marke des Motors: MAN
Motortyp: D2842 V8
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 800 HP
Marke des Motors: MAN
Motortyp: D2842 V8
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 800 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (628 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (2498 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 8
Anzahl Toiletten: 4
Radar - Simrad CR42 10
Autopilot - Simrad AP22 duel station auto pilot
Kartenplotter - with repeater to fly
Generator - 850 hours, serviced July 2016
Manufacturer Provided Description
It's not by chance that the Princess 61's raked profile and raised bulwarks evoke superyacht designs. In every respect, the recently-launched 61 feels bigger than her dimensions.
The spacious saloon, with its dining area and sunken galley, can be opened to the cockpit to create one party area.
On the move, the 61 performs like a true Princess, with her assured seakeeping putting high speed distance cruising genuinely within reach.
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished in burr
elm * Galley units fitted with Avonite (or similar) worktops * Laid-timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets
and curtains from co-ordinated range.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* 2 full-size single berths * Hanging and storage space * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening portholes
* Bathroom/WC compartment with electric WC, shower and washbasin.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage * Liferaft stowage locker
* Steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Cockpit cover * Transom door leading to bathing platform * Twin electric-powered
sternline docking winches in port and starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing
220/240v shore support inlets and shoreline stowage * Stainless-steel handrails * Integral teak laid stairway to
flybridge * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak sole,
storage locker and deck light.
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * 2-seater sofa opposite * Sideboard units incorporating refrigerator and icemaker,
bottle and glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD * Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/ DVD linked to hi-fi
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with stool * Mirror * Wardrobe * Shelves, drawers and
storage lockers * Twin bedside tables system * Exterior speakers with interchange switch * Stainless-steel framed aft cockpit door * Aft-facing
electric drop window * Electric drop window to port sideFORWARD GUEST STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Downlighters, concealed lights
and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with sliding blind * Opening portholes * Full length mirror * Storage lockers
and drawers * Stowage location for dinette stools (2).
En-suite shower/WC: Electric flush WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Porthole * Mirror * Storage lockers * Separate
stall shower with automatic pump-out * Extractor fan.
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge
via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery charger connected to
both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers
on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 11kW generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator * 32-amp shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch
* Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power point in owner’s stateroom,
guest cabins, galley (double), saloon area and dining area * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Ceramic 4-zone hob * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl
stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Twin refrigerator/deep freeze units (24v/240v) * Dishwasher * Waste disposal bin
* Overhead and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Icemaker * Access door to utility area.
* Door access from galley * Washing machine/dryer * Storage cupboards * Overhead lighting * Rechargeable vacuum
* 4 fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 660 gallons (3000 litres) capacity * Fuel
fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves,
water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges
at main helm console.
* 2 water tanks totalling 150 gallons (682 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated by
engines and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel
* Water level gauge * Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space, additional automatic extinguisher over
Eberspacher heater (if fitted) * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in owner’s stateroom, forward and port guest
cabins, galley and at main helm * Additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward
accommodation (5 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
* Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and
vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguishers * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
* Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed
balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically
bonded * Hydraulic power-assisted steering system * Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls * Bow thruster (11hp)
with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and
reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound
matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * Hull
antifouled * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Side decks with bulwarks
and incorporating freeing ports.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 25kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage locker
* Freshwater deck/anchor wash * Coachroof sunbed recess * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs)
* Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets * Forward coachroof handrails * Flybridge
handrails * Heavy duty white PVC rubbing band with stainless steel insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding
light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer/foghorn * Fuel and
water filler * Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (2.75m – 250kg dinghy lift) * Dinghy chock system * Twin electric-powered
sternline docking winches.
* Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Electronic engine controls
* Rudder position indicator * Bow thruster controls * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * VHF/RT
* Repeat autopilot controls * Echo sounder, log and repeat GPS information * High-speed compass * Searchlight
remote control * Horn * Intercom * Bilge pump audible alarm * Chart table * Double helm seat * Large U-shaped
seating area for 6/7 with table * Raised sunbed aft with storage below * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric
barbecue * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon
via door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * GRP radar arch * Instrument and
seat covers * Twin matching whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio * Bronze perspex screen across aft end of Flybridge.
MAIN HELM POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Burr-elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder
position indicator * Electronic engine controls * Power-assisted hydraulic steering * Bow thruster control * Autopilot
* Trim tab controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * High-speed magnetic compass * Speed and distance
log * Echo sounder with alarm * Furuno 1933 colour radar and GPS/chartplotter * VHF radio telephone * Intercom to
flybridge and foredeck with horn and automatic foghorn facilities * Anchor winch remote control * Chart table with light
and chart stowage * Windscreen wipers with windscreen wash * Bilge pump controls * 24v and 240v control panels
* PVC sunscreens * Sliding door to side deck.
11kW diesel generator.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
11hp bow thruster.
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation.
Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Electric anchor winch (2000W).
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Dual-station VHF R/T.
Remote control searchlight.
Saloon TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker.
Owner's suite stereo CD/radio.
Utility room with automatic washer/dryer.
Vacuum freshwater WC system with holding tank.
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit.
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck.
Full-sized teak-laid transom platform with tender/wetbike stowage facility.
Remote control telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.75m) with
tender lift facility.
Hot and cold transom shower.
220/240v shore power with 95-amp float battery charger.
Helmsman's door to side deck.
Flybridge wet bar with electric barbecue grill.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x Volvo Penta D12/715 (2 x 715hp) Speed range: 28-31 knots
2 x MAN D2848 LE403 (2 x 800hp) Speed range: 31-33 knots
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe