One of the highest spec and freshest of the desirable Swan 82 RS models. EXCALIBUR has just had a huge refit at New England Boatworks which included new blue hull paint, new carbon mast, new standing rigging, All new nav, sailing and communication electronics ($120 K), new stern thruster, new generator, exterior canvas, rudder bearings, and much, much more. Brand new Carbon/ Spectra North Sails. June 2015 ($160K)
........ July 2016. Reduced to $1650 000 .......
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Nautor Swan
Designer: German Frers
Länge über alles: 81 ft 8 in
Breite: 19 ft 5 in
L.W.L.: 69 ft 9 in
Tiefgang min.: 12 ft 5 in
Tiefgang max.: 12 ft 5 in
Verdrängung: 38011 kg
Ballast: 14288 kg
Gesamtleistung: 180 HP
Marke des Motors: Cumming
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 180 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 11
Anzahl Kabinen: 5
One of the highest spec and freshest of the desirable Swan 82 RS models. EXCALIBUR has just had a huge refit at New England Boatworks which included new blue hull paint, new carbon mast, new standing rigging, all new nav., sailing and communication electronics, new stern thruster, new generator, exterior canvas and much, much more.
EXCALIBUR was originally launched in the summer of 2003 as MOONDANCE and was built for a 2 time US Swan owner, who spared no expense in time or money in making the boat extremely special. She has different, prettier windows than her earlier sisterships and detail touches throughout. The original option list was 41 pages long!
She sold in 2007 to her second owner, also from the US, and was shipped from the Med to the Caribbean and sailed to the US North East. Since 2010 she has since been based in the North East, and lightly used. The engine only has 3700 hrs.
EXCALIBUR is probably the highest spec, best shape and most up to date of all the 82's currently available.
She is stunning and sensibly priced.
Excalibur underwent a comprehensive refit starting in September 2013 and completing in June 2014, with substantial new equipment which was partly upgrading, partly as a result of a lighting strike in 2012 and partly service work.
- New Offshore Spars mast.
- New standing rigging.
- Furler rebuilt by Reckmann.
- $150 000 new electronics by Protech marine (who did original install).
- New hull awlgrip dark blue, clearcoat, white boot, gold cove stripe.
- New 16Kw Northern Lights generator.
- Added a sternthruster.
- New canvas.
- New cockpit upholstery.
- New shaft.
- New cutlass bearings.
- New rudder bearings.
- All major wiring megatron tested.
- Battery chargers serviced
- Alternator replaced
- Toilet system serviced
- Air-conditioning units serviced, pump replaced
- Safety gear all inspected/serviced
- Nav seat reupholstered (new leather)
- Winches serviced
- Bow thruster control unit replaced
- Keel reinstalled, precise fit keel landing pad fabricated
- Many hoses, exhaust hose, ducting replaced
- Heating system serviced.
- New North Carbon/spectra main and jib June 2015
Hull, Deck and Superstructure Construction:
Keel and Rudder:
- New rudder bearings (2014).
Engine and Gearboxes:
- 1 x Cummins 6BT5.9M six cylinder 180hp diesel ZF reverse gear.
- Racor fuel filters duel for engine, single for generator.
Maintenance and Performance:
- Drive train serviced in 2014.
- New engine mounts in 2014.
Propulsion and Steering:
- Twin wheels (varnished teak/carbon).
- Stainless steel shaft, twin cutlass bearings (all new 2014).
- 3-bladed 28" Max prop coated with prop speed.
- Max power 315.4 retractable hydraulic bowthruster.
- Side Power retractable electric stern thruster (2014).
- Reverso oil change pump to engine and generators.
- Fuel filter alarm.
- Low pressure priming pump on engine and generators.
- Sea Recovery oil/water separator.
- Gel service batteries 1200 Ah 24v (2009).
- Radio bank gel batteries 240Ah 24v.
- 2 x 12v Generator batteries (2014).
- 24v Engine start batteries (2014).
- 24v Stern thruster battery bank (2014).
- Separate Battery chargers for house, radio, generator and thruster banks.
- 3 x Service bank chargers.
- 1 x Radio bank charger.
- 1 x Start charger.
- Back up battery charger 24/75A 230v.
- Northern lights 16Kva 220v generator with soundshield and PTO (new 2014).
- Northern lights 5Kw day generator with soundshield.
- Reverso oil change pump to engine and generators.
- Low pressure priming pump on engine and generators.
- Shore power converter system ASEA 12Kva 180-520v 50/60Hz in, 230v 50Hz out.
- Inverter mass sine wave 115v 5000 watt - Mastervolt.
Fresh Water and Water Heating System:
- Quooker hot waterboiler.
- Carbon filter for galley water.
- City water connection.
- Twin water pressure pumps in parallel.
- Sea Recovery watermaker 1500 gall/day.
- Commercial prefilter for watermaker.
- Auto flush, UV steriliser for watermaker.
- Engine emergency bilge pump.
- 4 x Bilge water alarms, in engine room and lazarette.
- 3 x Electric bilge pumps in aft garage/lazarette.
- Electric bilge pump in forward sail locker.
- 2 x Electric bilge pumps in engine room.
- Total capacity of 2,020 litres.
- Total capacity of 1,000 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Stainless steel holding tanks for heads, pumps serviced in 2014.
- Grey water holding tank.
Navigation Equipment (Most Navigation, Sat Com and Sailing Instruments New 2014)
- B&G H3000 Hercules sailing instruments with 4 20/20's on mast (not new).
- B&G displays at middle cockpit (2).
- B&G displays forward of helms (4 each side).
- B&G displays at each helm (2 per side).
- B&G display in forward crew cabin (not new).
- B&G sonic speed.
- KEP computer display at nav. table.
- KEP display (touch screen) at port helm.
- KEP keyboard at port helm.
- Furuno TZT 14 at nav. table.
- Furuno TZT 9 at starboard helm.
- 4KW Furuno scanner.
- Airmar 200 Wx weatherstation.
- Sailor 6150 Mini M sat comm.
- Sailor FBB250 voice / data Sat comm.
- Multi WAN router with wifi.
- Icom 504 VHF.
- Panasonic phone system (original).
- Meile washing machine G 656 SCi (not operational) and dryer units below forward guest (or captain’s) cabin berth.
- Corian countertops.
- Broadwater schooner 4-burner stove with oven and infrared grill. Alpes inox.
- Stove hood, with fan, stainless steel.
- Meile ceramic hob 2-plates.
- Meile microwave oven 625-1 EG.
- Insinkerator waste disposal.
- Stainless steel sliders on cupboard doors.
- Custom GRP underfloor storage.
- Towels, dishware and glasses.
- 2 x Eye level refrigerators.
- 1 x Top loading freezer.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Condaria air conditioning in all cabins, reverse cycle.
- Eberspacher diesel heating system. (serviced 2014)
- Samsung 22" TV (2014).
- TV/DVD units in each guest cabin.
- DVD player in media room (2014).
- LCD TV in media room.
Description of layout from forwards:
Accessed via the galley, the crew quarters has two bunk beds, a settee (can be a third berth), a fold out table and crew head/shower.
Ladder access to the deck, via the forehatch, ensures privacy for the owner’s party, if they’re entertaining inside.
To starboard, forward is the longitudinal galley with food prep surfaces both inboard and outboard.
Forward Guest (or Captain’s) Cabin:
This cabin has a raised double berth with the Miele washer (not operational) and dryer units below. En-suite head, fresh water WC and shower. Paper chart storage on centerline bulkhead.
Rising 3 steps from the aft passageway is the spacious and airy main saloon, located in the raised deck house. Aft to starboard is the nav. table with custom leather seat. Forward of this is an L shaped settee, and to port is the table with U shaped settee. Two Nautor teak chairs complete the dining table set. Compass rose inlay in the table. Electric Oceanair blinds for all saloon windows.
Forward of the media cabin is the day head with Tecma fresh water WC and hand held shower. There is a wet locker for storing and drying foul weather gear.
Twin Bed Cabin:
To port of the passageway is a twin bed cabin with ensuite head/shower. A night stand separates the two beds. Tecma fresh water WC.
To starboard of the passageway aft is a dual purpose cabin with built in rack media equipment, including DVD, CD players, LCD TV, and a couch that converts to a single bed. Above is a fold down Pullman bed, hidden from view when stowed.
Tecma Silence Plus fresh water head, vanity sink, stall shower and towel rails.
Large full width owner’s cabin with a centerline queen bed. Sprung mattress with flex battens under. Bedside tables, reading lamps, twin hanging lockers and ample storage.
- New Offshore spars carbon mast with 4-spreders, swept back (2014).
- Park Avenue boom.
- Reckmann hydraulic furler with carbon extrusion (rebuilt in 2013).
- New standing rigging (2014).
- Hydraulic mast jack.
- B&G load senor on headstay (2014).
- Navtec boomvang and backstay (vang rebuilt, new seals 2014)
- Two Navtec 3 function control panels.
- Captive reel winch single part spectra mainsheet, controls at helm.
- Hydraulic 3-speed halyard winches.
- Hydraulic 3-speed genoa winches.
- Hydraulic 3-speed runner/spinnaker winches.
- New Carbon Spectra North Mainsail and Jib (June 2015).
- 2006 North carbon 3DL main.
- 2006 North 3DL carbon 105 percent.
- Asymmetric gennaker (2).
- Code zero.
- Delivery main.
- Delivery headsail.
- Sail locker forward.
- Entertaining cockpit, aft of deck saloon.
- Two fold out cockpit tables.
- Huge aft lazarette.
- Hydraulic swim platform/lazarette entry.
- Deck cooler with matching cushion.
- Carbon fibre Multiplex gangway.
- Dive compressor.
- Lifeline gates.
- Stern steps.
- Wall safe.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Anchor locker with fold out anchor arm.
- CQR 105 pound anchor.
- 100 12mm chain or 330 feet.
- Fortress x 85 anchor.
- 6 x Inflatable fenders with covers (2014).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- New cockpit upholstery (blue/white Sunbrella) (2014).
- New dodger (tan).
- Bimini (tan) (2010; in great shape).
- Pedestal covers, tan Sunbrella (2014).
- Wheel covers, tan Sunbrella (2014).
- Mainsail cover, tan Sunbrella.
- White mesh saloon window covers.
- Crew covers for upholstery.
- Covers for all cabin sole areas.
Tender & Outboard:
- Caribe 13’ dinghy.
- 40hp Yamaha outboard with matching Sunbrella cover.
- Dinghy inflation pump.
- MOM module.
- Defibrillator (serviced 2014).
- Fire pump.
- Smoke detectors.
- Fire extinguishers (serviced 2014).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice, and offered on a 50-50 split to co-brokers.