This 2003 Leopard 24m is considered to be one of the finest, most exotic yachts in the world today. Fast, sleek and sexy, she is an example of Italian yacht buildings fashion and style with the latest construction techniques. The Arno Leopard is constructed at the Cantiere Navale in Arno, Italy by the worlds finest builders, She is recognized around the world not only for it's fine luxury appointments, which abound, but also as a high performance yacht.
Top quality and with a tasteful timeless interior with a comfort rarely seen on Open motor yachts combined with a smooth performance from the KaMeWa water jets that also offers excellent manoeuvrability.
Only used privately and in immaculate condition. Spanish matriculation tax paid so ideal for chartering in Spanish waters.
JUST REDUCED FROM 1.3 MIL TO 900.000 EUROS TAX PAID...OFFERS INVITED...
2003 Leopard 24m used boats for sale.
Beautifully satin varnished American cherry interior providing a light and airy accommodation and the spacious saloon and office corner benefits from natural light from the large lateral windows.
The large fully air-conditioned upper salon with bar easily seats 12 guests for either relaxed or formal dinning and offers a perfect protection from the weather with the hard top whilst the large windows and the expansive “moon roof” creates a wonderful alfresco atmosphere and an excellent view.
The well equipped helm position has good fore and aft view and a joystick optimal manoeuvring.
Master cabin Spacious owner suite in the bow with queen size bed and en-suite shower room and separate toilet.
Double guest cabin Located to starboard with en-suite bathroom.
Twin guest cabin To port with twin single beds and a Pullman berth and en-suite bathroom that also functions as day toilet.
Crew quarters & galley Conveniently located aft of the lower salon adjacent to the functional
galley and with walk-in access to the engine where the deck hatch can also be used as a second entrance for total privacy in the salon.
Twin berths with en-suite bathroom.
Aft deck Large sunbathing area aft of the semi-enclosed cockpit with wide steps leading down to the bathing platform with hot and cold shower and a large raising hatch that gives access to the tender stowage.
• Nera voice/fax/data Satcom
• Motorola INMARSAT
• 1 x Furuno VHF FM8500 DSC • Sailor HC 4500B SSB radio
• Siemens telephone GSM/ Satcom system in salon and cabins
• 2 x Furuno Navionics GPS / plotter / radar
• Wind meter • Ritchie Magnetic compass
• Gyro compass
• Furuno WAAS GPS Navigator
• VMS – Vessel management system • Robertson autopilot AP9 MK3
• Joystick for manoeuvring
• 1 x Panasonic 42” Flatscreen TV in saloon
• 1 x Sanyo 32” Flatscreen TV in cockpit
• Sharp 15” Flatscreen in all guest cabins
• Aston Satellite receiver and DVD player in salons and all cabins
• Linn Classic movie system
• Imerge M1000 sound server and CD hard drive
• Linn Intersekt system for all cabins
• Crew cabin stereo
• Creston entertain
• Besenzoni hydraulic passarelle with crane lift
• Sanguinetti electric 24V Windlass
• Opening cockpit roof
• Safe • 2 x Sanguinetti Electric winches on aft deck
• Spot light
• 1 x 56 kg Anchor
• 1 Spare anchor
• Fore deck wash down
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
• 1 x Mcmurdo EPIRB
• 2 x 6 Person Arimar Liferafts
• CCTV on aft deck, engine room and cockpit • Flare and medical equipment
• CO2 fire extinguishing system in Engine room
• Tender 3.5m Zodiac, jet drive RIB
• Jet YAMAHA
• 3 x Frigomar fridges • 1x Miele washing machine
• 1 x Frigomar Freezer
• 1 x Miele hob, oven, extractor
• 1 x Miele dryer
• Central Vacuum system • 1 x Miele microwave
• 1 x Deck fridge and icemaker
• 1 x Miele dishwasher
Av Julio Iglesias local 9
Puerto Banus, Marbella