L SEA is a beautiful and well-equipped 2003 (hull #30) runabout with 377 engine hours. She has a Jade Mist Green hull, exceptional varnish, updated Simrad electronics, custom "tuck and roll" cushions, bimini, teak cockpit sole, Fusion and more. With only 2 owners, she has been well maintained with the Hinckley Service Program and is in excellent condition. L SEA is the perfect choice for the buyer that is looking for an exceptional T29R. Always lift-kept and ready for inspection.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
Länge über alles: 29 ft 2 in
Breite: 9 ft 1 in
Tiefgang max.: 1 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 7500 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 440 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motortyp: 6LYA-STP diesel
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Jet Drive
Motorleistung: 440 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 28 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 33 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (10 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 1
Anzahl Kabinen: 1
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
L SEA is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. The Talaria 29R is considered by many today, one of the most beautiful boats ever designed. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two and a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. L SEA has been continually upgraded and maintained to the highest standards, including a new Hinckley JetStick®. Her recently repainted hull and varnish details make her look fabulous! She is an excellent example of the Hinckley Talaria 29 Runaboutis ready for immediate delivery.
Other cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker with hide-a-way Muir electric windlass with remote and anchor
- Pressure water fresh water sink
- Insulated cooler
- Fresh water cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
Some custom features that make this and a beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak cockpit sole
- Varnished teak covered dash, windshield and interior coamings
- New Fusion Stereo with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Fusion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
- Custom "tuck and roll" style exterior seat cushions
HULL and DECK
- Jade Mist Green Awlgrip topsides (Hull repainted 2015/16)
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid (New gelcoat areas 2015/16)
- Single Light Cream gelcoat single boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard®Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Newly Varnish Exterior (10 coats) to the toe rail, cockpit coamings with cap, engine box top with 2 draws, jetstick® flat, dash board, cockpit table & logos (2015/16)
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel chafe strips for docklines
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Teak cockpit sole - with direct overboard drain scuppers
- Newly Varnished teak wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass - Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers (2015/16)
- Teak interior cockpit coamings
- Storage is available in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole hatch.
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next aft is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area that seats four. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next aft. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Diklon Natural bimini on stainless steel fold-down frame
- Clear weather curtains for bimini - provide protection when attached
- Remote stereo speakers
- Pressure water system
- Newly Varnished teak removable cockpit table with folding leaf (2015/16)
- Cockpit cover
Forward Cuddy Cabin:
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim.
- This area has 4' 1" headroom.
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Nautical Cloth Forest G#2603 fabric.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
This area also has:
- New Fusion sterso with hard-wired remote at helm
- New speakers and sub-woofer
- Speaker zones (3) and sub-woofer have independent volume level controls
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
- (2) Removable Hella fans at forward berth
Forward is the Helm Area with Oyster Premium Marine Vinyl with Millennium Forest Green piping cushioned helm and passenger swivel chairs:
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
- (2) Cup holders outboard port and starboard
- (2) Alpine stereo speakers, port and starboard outboard below each shelf
- (1) Alpine sub-woofer
Passenger area has a varnished teak glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with integral cup holder built in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash (Newly varnished 2015/16)
- Simrad NAV/ECHO navigation display (New 2015)
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick® (Newly varnished 2015/16)
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control (Upgraded 2015/16)
- Engine gauges and controls
- USB Port outlet (upgrade 2015/16)
- Remote stereo control
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- New Simrad color Sounder/Chart color plotter display (New 2015)
- Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Removable varnished teak table with folding leaf (Newly varnished 2015/16)
- Settee cushions are covered in fabric matching the forward seats.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area. (Newly varnished 2015/16)
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating.
- Storage locker under port and starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- (2) Stainless steel drink holders at deck level
- Shore power inlet
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery (New 2015/16)
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery (New 2015/16)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- USB Port outlet (upgrade 2015/16)
- New Battery charger and remote panel (2015/16)
110-volt AC shore power electrical system:
- Shore power inlet
- (2) 110-volt outlets - one in cuddy cabin and one in cockpit
2003 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Upgraded in 2015/16 with IQAN 1.5 Retrofit Control System Equipment
Mechanical features include:
- New IQAN 1.5 JCU (2015/16)
- New Joystick & Mode Select Panel (2015/16)
- New Potentiometers for jet communications (2015/16)
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam sound insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Electric Muir windlass to Hinckley custom folding stainless steel anchor roller – controls at helm and wired remote at anchor locker
- Delta 15# stainless steel anchor + 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket (New flag 2016)
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket (New flag 2016)
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Horn (Portable)
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell - 6” Brass
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
- Weather covers for engine box and condole
- Custom full boat cover - from the waterline and includes covering the bimini when up.
- Custom over-the-road boat trailer - with roll on/off system for easy launching.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.