2003 Farr 36
Pt. Richmond, CA
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- Pt. Richmond, CA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 79,000 (EUR 70,649)
Challenging, rewarding, and more importantly, "crazy fun": War Pony offers committed sailors a unique racing experience. Want a boat that can handle 300 miles in a day and hours of surfing at sea? Give some thought to War Pony.
Notably the boat was the OYRA, Off Shore Season Champion for two years in a row. This boat is carbon stiff, super seaworthy and very competitive. The boat was raced in the Pacific Cup to Hawaii two times: 2010, and 2014. Elapsed time in 2010 was 8 days, 17 hours – a new record for a less than 40’ boat -- A record that still stands. In the 2014 Pacific Cup the owner and his fiance double handed the boat to Hawaii.
The boat also comes with a like new 2 axle Triad Trailer and spare tire.
Please contact Norman Davant at 510-523-8500
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 32 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 6 in
Displacement: 6700 lbs
Ballast: 3075 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 2GMFC20
Engine Type: Inboard Engine
Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
New Spinlock Engine Control Mechanism, 2013
Hull / Deck Construction Details
SP Systems' Epoxy/Carbon/Foam/Balsa Composite Wet Prepreg, Vacuum Bagged Laminate Composite Structural Liner incorporating Integral Keel Socket Retractable Carbon High Aspect Foil Integral Weed Cutter, Lead Bulb
- 2010, Custom Carbon dodger for ocean sailing, removable.
- Lifting keel system for trailering
- Carbon Fiber keel fin w/lead bulb
- Topsides Original Gel Coat White.
- Bottom Paint, New mast paint, Bay Marine 2013
- Custom Carbon chart table
- Built in bucket holder
- Four Pipe Berths
- Molded Sink
- Storage Below Forward Berths
- Extensive electrical improvements
- USB to Serial Link so that Nema 183 feeds to Expedition instruments
- New Sony stereo with Ipod aux connection.
- 150 Watt Multi Crystalline solar panel with all mounts and wiring to controller.
- Xantrax power consumption battery monitoring unit.
- 12 Volt DC Distribution Panel
- Two Batteries, one 80 amp hour deep cycle and one starting battery with isolation switch.
- 4 interior dome Lights converted to LED
- ISAF Approved Running Lights converted to LED
Electronics / Navigation
- Ockham Programmable Mast displays with T3 Ockham Carbon Pod
- Raymarine Chart Plotter 2010 – main plotter.
- 3’ Carbon mast want for instruments.
- Furuno GPS Plotter – spare plotter.
- Speed, Wind, GPS transducers
- VHF Radio, Icom M442
- Permanently installed Iridium antenna
- Icom 802, SSB with Pactor Modem and backstay antenna.
- Cradle for Irdium phone with USB connection to computer.
- Satphone Antenna
- USB to Serial Link so that Nema 183 data is fed to Expedition routing software.
- New Traveler Harken Track and Car 2012
- All new spin sheets (two sets), tack lines (2), halyards, and Main sheet. New PBO back stay with spare.
- Jib Inhaul, new line 2011
- Metal Tiller modified with new Spinlock removable extension.
- Adjustable Athwart ship Jib Track
- Spinlock Rope Clutches for Halyards
- Most deck hardware Harken, 2012
- Custom Tapered Pulpits and Stanchions
- Lifelines: Stainless 1x19 Wire
- Round 22" Diameter Forward Hatch, 2013
- Opening Ports in Cockpit (2) 5"x12"
- MOM Man Overboard Gear
- Primaries Lewmar, non self tailing
- Halyards Lewmar
- Mainsheet Self Tailing Lewmar
- Five Winch Handles
Rig & Rigging
Hall Spars custom carbon fiber mast, 2-swept back spreaders. Aluminum Boom with Single Reef Lock Off , Mast and Boom repainted with Awlgrip 2014, shiny black.
- Custom Integral Hydraulic Mast Jack, removes from boat with quick connect.
- Adjustable Mast step
- Discontinuous Rod Rigging
- Ronstan Calibrated Turnbuckles
- Rigid Black Boom Vang
- Harken Carbo Headstay Foil
- Carbon Fiber Sprit
- Single Magic Wheel Backstay Adjuster
- Traveler Control
- Sprit Control Line
- Spar Aluminum boom
- 2:1 Main Halyard
- 2 - Jib Halyards
- 2 - Spinnaker Halyards, Masthead Halyard. and Mainsheet, replaced 2010 & 2014, see pictures
- New Jib Sheets
- Spinnaker Sheets
- Jib Controls
- Spinnaker Twing Lines
- Asymmetric Spinnaker Tack Line
- Reef Line
- Jack Lines with firm pad eye attachment points.
- Quantum Carbon fusion Main, 2010, two reef points, still in good shape.
- Quantum Fusion #2, 2011 Tafeta one side – good shape.
- Quantum Fusion M Light Jib, 2013, hardly ever used no Taffeta. Deep draft.
- Quantum A2, Blue masthead, 2010, good condition.
- Quantum, A1, Red, Masthead, 2013, in light air can sail almost 70 TWA like code Zero. Won Vallejo overall 2013, one year with this sail. Almost new.
- Quantum, A5, White, 2013, Fractional, Bullet proof ocean sail heavy weather surfing.
- Quantum, A2.5, 2014, Fractional, for shorthanded sailing, 2014 almost new.
- Quantum, Staysail with furler, used only in 2010 Pac Cup.
- Quantun 2014, Jib Tob, Carbon Fiber
- 3DL North, Main, delivery sail.
- Quantum A1, white masthead, 2004 bought with the boat, nice practice sail.
- Storm Dacron trysail
- Storm Headsail with cable pennant
- Many other sails suitable for practice, delivery and daysailing
Spares & Other Features:
Like New Two Axle Triad Trailer with Spare Tire
- Complete custom canvas cover in two halves front and back, new
- 1 - Carbon Fiber Hatch Board
- Mast Supports for Transport
- Main Sail Cover
- Companionway Cover
- Cockpit Bags
- Bilge Pumps
- Lifelines new 2013
- Bottom & Foils faired 2014
- Two Fortress aluminum anchors with rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.