Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 52 ft 0 in
Breite: 17 ft 5 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 1 in
Verdrängung: 62000 lbs
Aufkimmung am Heck: 16 ° at Transom
Gesamtleistung: 2100 HP
Marke des Motors: MAN
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1050 HP
Marke des Motors: MAN
Motorleistung: 1050 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 33 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 37 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: (205 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (1200 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (52 Gallonen)
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Beautiful living area with luxurious leather sofa with storage within to starboard with entertainment center, home theater and AV system. AC/DC panel in cabin door. SubZero refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner stove, Sharp microwave/convection oven, trash compactor, coffeemaker, curtains and Amtico flooring at Galley, Dinette and Salon entry. Dinette easily accommodates 6. Custom teak table with storage under seating. Flat screen mounted at bulkhead in dinette.
Other features include:
- Tommy Bahama carpet.
- New runners.
- New wood floors in heads.
- Brushed nickel faucets and light fixtures.
- Composite Corian countertops
- Softgoods including dinette, valences, sconces, ottoman, 42" LED TV.
- Crestron touchscreen remotes that control lighting and AV.
- Blu-ray DVD
- Hi definition stereo with iPod dock, satellite radio.
Located amidships to port this spacious and comfortable stateroom features a queen berth with drawers within. Private head with shower, Amtico flooring, and overhead hatch which provides light and ventilation.
Aft to starboard in the companionway is the concealed washer and dryer. Forward to starboard is access to the starboard head for day use.
Forward Guest Suite
This cabin features a queen berth, upgraded mattress, television, hanging locker, ample door and drawer storage, and a large deck access hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Aft to starboard is access to the semi private head with stall shower.
Starboard Guest Suite
Highlights include upper and lower berths, hanging locker, custom storage beneath the lower berth, drawer storage, and an overhead hatch which provides natural light and ventilation. Access is immediately forward to the semi private head with stall shower.
- Polycarbonate enclosure
- Pancake teaser reels.
- Murray marine helm chairs with covers.
- (4) tricolor lights in hardtop
- Underside of hardtop painted to match hullsides
- Hatch cover for bridge ladder
- Freshwater wash down spigot
- Glendenning throttle heads.
- Rod storage under forward seat
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno navnet 3 with 12", 25 kw digital radar
- Furuno FCV-1150 sounder with 2 kW transducer
- Garmin 5215, 15" touchscreen with satellite weather Furuno RD-33 with smart ducer
- (2) Icom M-504 with new 6 ft. Digital antennas
- Simrad AP-27 autopilot
- Clarion cmv1 cd/DVD/iPod stereo
- JL audio speakers with 4 pairs of 7.7's and 4 10"woofers Jl audio amplifiers : (1) m600/6. (1) M600/1
- ACR spotlight
- Rocket launcher
Release no bolt rod holders on gunnels (
- 6) Tricolor overhead lights.
- Under gunnel led rope lights(blue and white).
- New 50amp shore cord
- New Glendenning cable master.
- New freshwater/saltwater spigots.
- New Eskimo 600 ice maker
- Cockpit boarding handles
- Electric outlets in cockpit: 12 volt
- Cockpit camera.
- Twin MAN engines with 1050 hp and 750 hours SMOH
- AGM batteries.
- Headhunter freshwater pump.
- New Water maker. ;800 gallon a day.
- Awl grip white paint.
- Freshwater spigot
- New style rubber matting.
- Craftsman toolbox painted awl grip white.
- Gulper dry out pumps for bilge painted white.
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Entire vessel painted( fighting lady yellow hull, white topsides).
- Nonskid thru out vessel.
- Bow rail delete
- Black mask.
- LED nav lights, low profile.
- Masthead light.
- 4 blade props with a second set for spares
- Underwater lights. 4 aqualuma blue underwater lights facing aft. 2 ocean led strobe lights facing down.
- Underwater camera (Ocean LED) facing aft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.