The Nordic Tug 37 is a modern cruising classic. With nearly 300 built in a 17 year production run, this design has a excellent reputation among NW boaters. Quality construction, sensibly laid-out systems and a timeless practicality to the design, the Nordic 37 has a proven market appeal making it one of the best investments in a pleasure boat today.
Light Keeper is offered for sale by her original owners. Just buffed and detailed inside and out. Interior finish and fabrics are in excellent condition. Popular two cabin interior configuration.
Special features include:
* Just 1200 hours on her Cummins 330. Twin Disc MG-5050 transmission. PSS Dripless shaft seal. Reverso oil change system for main, trans and gen. Well maintained machinery.
* Northern Lights 5KW genset in sound shield with 170 hours. Exhaust separator. Heart 2000 inverter/charger. Four wet cell golf cart house batteries, 4-D start and thruster battery plus GP 27 generator battery replaced in 2015. True Charge 40amp charger for engine, thruster, and gen battery.
* Four HP Side Power bow thruster with separate 4-D bow battery.
* Espar forced air diesel furnace - new in 2014.
* Vac-U-Flush sanitation system with 35 gallon holding tank and macerator overboard discharge.
* Fixed mast and boom with manual winches for dinghy.
* Lofrans 1200 horizontal windlass with foredeck and wheelhouse controls on dual anchor platform. 200' 5/16" chain. Seawater washdown forward.
* Force 10 three burner stove with oven and broiler. Eleven gallon hot water heater.
* RayMarine 24 mile CRT radar and GPS plotter. RayMarine auto pilot with remote. Two Icom VHF's. Kenwood stereo with 4 box speakers. Search light.
Boat now on our docks! Just polished and detailed inside and out. Call Nordic Yachts for additional information or to arrange a showing at 360 202 2290.
* Reverso oil change system for engine, trans & genset
* Dual Racor 500 for main engine and Racor for generator
* PYI Dripless shaft seal
* Smoke and CO deteectors
* Engine and generator spares kit
* Full ships operating inventory, nav publications and more.
1019 Q Avenue, Suite B
Anacortes, WA 98221