This unique vessel was designed and built for the purpose of extended cruising or voyaging where practicality, safety and comfort of the crew are the primary concerns. This robust welded aluminium vessel has a twin keel system which allows for easy beaching when required and keeps your righting moment up and your draft down. This vessel has two good sized cabins, two heads, separate stand up shower, large galley, fixed dining area and a multi use space that can function as a third double cabin. This is a proven vessel with many ocean miles under its belt which include two return Mexico voyages.
If you are looking for a serious sailing vessel that can take you anywhere and is particularly well suited for exploring higher latitudes then this one is worth a look. Notable features Include:
- Strong Welded Aluminium Construction
- Self Sufficient
- Redundant Systems
- Proven Passage-maker
"We invite you to take a personal tour. Our knowledgeable and friendly team is standing by. Please call or email and let us know how we can best assist you?"
Start your new adventure today! Seller may consider a trade for suitable Canadian real estate of equal or lesser value.
This vessel will be shown to qualified purchasers by advanced appointment, thank you.
Contact Shawn Dunand
Office: 250.940.9060 or 604.609.0985
国语或粤语协助请致电604-235-1000 或电邮 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Shawn Dunand at 250-940-9060
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Ted Brewer/ Owner
Länge über alles: 59 ft 0 in
Breite: 13 ft 2 in
Länge an Deck : 53 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 7 in
Ballast: 16000 lbs
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 2 in
Trokengewicht: 43000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 85 HP
Marke des Motors: Isuzu
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 85 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 6 Knoten @ 1600 RPM
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 1
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 3
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
CD-Spieler - AM/FM/CD Stereo Panasonic
TV - Zenith
Autopilot - Si_Tex Hydraulic Autopilot
Radio - Icom IC-735 Ham Radio with Antenna Tuner
Kartenplotter - Lowrance LMS-350A
Computer - HP Laptop with older Navionics
UKW-Funk - Raytheon 202
Radar - JRC 2000 LCD
Kompaß - Ritchie 5.5
Steuerrad - Whitlock Exterior Steering, Separate Hydraulic Pilothouse Steering
Pinne - Emergency Steering
Spinnakerbaum - Whisker Pole 22'
Bilgepumpe elektrisch - Two Auto Electric
Ofen - Origo Two Burner Stove/Oven
Warmwasser - Tank heated by Hurricane Heating System
Heizung - Hurricane 32000BTU Diesel Fired Hydronic Heating Throughout
Marine-WC - Two Manual Marine Heads
Frischwasserbereiter - Engine Driven 20GPH Water Maker
Gefrierschrank - Spare Deep Freeze in Master Cabin
Kühlschrank - Barbour/DanFross Freezer & Fridge 12Volt
Beiboot - Custom Welded Aluminum Skiff with a 2007 15hp Mercury Two Stroke
The owner/builder of this vessel had drawn up plans for a practical and robust aluminum cruising vessel. These plans were taken to Ted Brewer who upon review was encouraged with the drawings and decided to take on the job of creating this unique sailing vessel.
- Double Keel & Skeg Hung Rudder built to allow easy beaching
- Ballast is placed low in the keels for maximum righting moment with the least weight
- Fine entry and modest beam to produce a comfortable and capable upwind vessel
- Ample sail area to make way in light conditions
- Pilothouse with great visibility and protection
- Ample storage exterior & interior
- Raw aluminum hull for minimum of maintenance and easy inspection
- Two primary steering systems Whitlock Mechanical Steering & Hydraulic Steering
- Two emergency steering options with an emergency tiller and a receiving eye in the rudder for line steering
The Pilothouse is snug but comfortable with seating for 5-6. There is great visibility from the pilothouse and is a perfect place to keep watch when the weather is getting less than pleasant.
The Dining Area is located starboard midship. The fixed dining table has storage in its base and L shaped seating for up to 5 with room for two more on portable seats. There is radiant heating under the seating making this very comfortable dining experience.
A U Shaped Galley is located midship Port and contains a double SS. sink, H/C water, Salt & Fresh Water pumps, large two door refrigerated food storage, good counter space and a two burner Origo stove/oven. This galley has ample storage, a great view and works well at sea.
Forward of the Galley there is a Midship Settee that works as a great lounging/reading area and doubles as a private double cabin if required.
In the forepeak there is a good sized Double Guest Cabin with storage under the berth and on both sides.
Midship Starboard holds the Guest Head that has good space, a manual toilet, sink,vanity and heated towel bars.
A large Master Cabin is located aft with a center line island queen bed that holds ample easy access storage underneath.
There is a generous Master Ensuite head with a manual toilet, vanity & heated towel rack.
Port side forward of the master is a Utility Room which holds a good sized stand up Shower which is well sealed with fiberglass. This room used to house a clothes washer which has been removed. This room could be used for many purposes.
The Engine Room is located aft of the master and under the aft cockpit. It contains tool and spare parts storage, a work bench, DC Generator and Main Engine.
The deck of this vessel is raw aluminum covered with silver deck paint. There are a good number of hand holds along with high 1 1/2" solid tube lifelines. The large cockpit and generous decks provide easy mobility at sea. Immediately aft of bow is a deck access storage area where a spare sail is currently kept. Aft of the forward deck storage is a hatch that brings one down inside a larger storage locker.
- 7 Dorade Ventilators
- Safety Rails at the base of the main mast
- Raw water deck washdown
- Walk through transom with steps down to the swim platform
- Welded aluminum davits integral and strong
- Welded cleats and stanchions
- Double Anchor Roller
- Simpson Lawrence 3000lb Electric Windlass
- Main Anchor is a 180lb Custom Plow Anchor connected to 390' of 3/8" HT Chain
- Spare Anchors include a Custom Fishermans, Custom Danforth anchors & an 85lb two piece spade anchor
- Built in raw water anchor rode sprayer/washdown on bowsprit
Sails & Rigging
- Selden Aluminum Spars and Booms
- Mast steps to the top of the main mast and to the spreaders on the mizzen mast
- Built and installed professionally by Pro Tech of Vancouver, BC.
- Stainless Steel Wire shrouds with swagged fittings on upper ends and compression fittings on lower
- Masts are independently stayed (Not tied together)
- There are double wire forestays
- Insulated backstay for SSB/Ham Antenna
- Custom built jib furler on headsail
- Harken adjustable travelers on main and mizzen
- Garhauer blocks on mainsheet and fairleads
- Harken blocks on Mizzen
- 22' Aluminium Whisker Pole
- All winches are Andersen Self Tailing winches year 2000 and newer
- Two 62ST Sheet, Two 52ST Sheet, Three 28ST Halyard/Furling, Two 40ST Halyards, One 12ST Reefing
- 21' Aluminum Wisker Pole
- Main is full batten Dacron with three reefs, 499 ft2 (Good Condition)
- There is a full set of spare battens for the main
- Mizzen is full batten Dacron with one reef, 156 ft2 (Good Condition)
- Staysail is a hank on dacron, 304 ft2 (Good Condition)
- 100% Yankee Dacron with luff tape for furler, 605 ft2 (Very Good Condition)
- 110% Genoa/Yankee Dacron with luff tape for furler (Serviceable Condition)
This vessel is designed to be self sufficient with power being generated from Solar Panels, Main Engine and Generator.
- Nine 55 Watt Panels Mounted
- Two 35 Watt Panels Mounted
- Two 64 Watt Panels Mounted
- One 55 Watt Spare Panel
- Diesel powered driving a 140 Amp DC alternator
- Engine Alternator 110 Amp DC
- Pro Watt 1500 Inverter/Charger
- Four 6Volt Interstate house batteries 440AH
- One 12Volt Starting Battery
- Blue Seas electrical panels
- Galvanic Isolator
- 30 Amp Shore Power with cable
- Pulse battery conditioner
The engine room is located aft of the Master cabin and is accessed from a door in the master cabin or a deck hatch in the cockpit. Engine is cooled by a closed sync cooling system that transfers the heat through the hull with no external plumbing.
- ISUZU 4BD1 Diesel Engine, Year 2000, 85hp, 4770 hrs
- Robust Hurth 630 V-Drive With 2:1 Reduction
- 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Prop Shaft with 19" x 13" 3 Blade Bronze Campbell Sailor Propeller
- Spare bronze 3 blade propeller
- Morse Controls
- Separate diesel engine powering a 140 Amp DC Alternator
- 16 GPH Water Maker driven from engine
- Large tool box in engine room
- Many spares for engine and systems aboard
This vessel was built by her owner in Dawson Creek during the period of 1995-2000. The vessel was then transported to the West Coast where she was powered, rigged and launched in 2000.
The construction technique used is welded frames and stringers covered with aluminum sheathing. This form of construction is very labor intensive but creates a very strong vessel.
- Frames are 3" aluminium on 26.5" centres
- Stringers are 1.5" aluminium on 9" centres
- Hull sheathing is 1/4" plate below waterline and 3/16" plate in all other areas
- Vessel has 5 partial bulkheads with two collision bulkheads in the forepeak
- Keels are internally ballasted with lead positioned low for the maximum effect
- Interior finishing is built of plywood
- Hull Liner is T&G Pne
- Headliner is T&G Yellow Cedar
- Three water tanks containing a total of 220 Gallons. The tanks are aluminium and are the following sizes. 85, 75, 60.
- Four fuel tanks making a total of 205 Gallons of Diesel. The tanks are aluminium and are the following sizes. 90, 90, 15, 10.
- Two holding tanks one 40 Gallon Aft. & one 60 Gallon forward.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.