Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 31 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 2 ft 9 in
Marke des Motors: Volvo
Marke des Motors: Volvo
Total Power: 260
Cruising Speed: 25
Max Speed: 30
Fresh Water: 40
Sleeps (4) owners and guests in (1) stateroom with settee/upper and lower berths. Interior furnishings in blue and beige.
The stateroom features double berth with storage beneath, air conditioning, rope locker (forward), stereo speaker. The main cabin features air conditioner, adjustable dinette table, convertible settee/dinette/lounge area with pilot berths (upper and lower bunks), hanging locker, teak and holly sole, mold/mildew resistant fabric headliner, reading lamps, wall coverings are panelled. The head features china bowl, electric head with macerator and "Y" valve, shower with sump pump, sink with pressurized water, vanity with sink, mirror and storage.
- Corian countertop with sink
- Electric stove
- Pressure fresh water system
- Smoke alarm
- Norcold refrigerator
- Water heater
- Ritchie compass
- Depth sounder (TM 58/200KHZ)
- Garmin GPS 176
- Bench seat with backrest
- (2) ICOM IC-M382 VHF radio
- Furuno FCV582LTH LCD color receiver
- (3) Pompanette pedestal seats
- 110V AC electrical system
- Automatic battery charger
- Westerbeke generator
- 12V DC electrical system
- 30 amp dockside electrical cable
- Spreader lights
- Bennett trim tabs
- Stainless steel bow rail and rub rail
- Life preservers, Coast Guard safety package
- Molded-in transom door
- Molded-in bow pulpit with rails
- (4) stainless steel mooring cleats
- Hot/cold shower at transom
- 10kg Danforth anchor with 20' 1/4" chain
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin 260hp Volvo diesesl (Model KAMD44)
- 20 gallon holding tank
- Fuel shutoff valve
- Halon automatic fire control system
- Engine synchronizers
- Emergency engine stop
- (2) bilge blowers
- Rupp outriggers
- Insulated, circulating live bait well in tackle center
- Tackle lockers with drawers
- Fish storage cooler boxes under seats
- Marlin tower with controls and buggy top
- Bait and tackle rigging station with cockpit sink and cutting board
One of the preeminent offshore fishing boats in her class.
A smooth running modified-V with a well flared bow. A fish raiser!!
Upgrades in 2005 include new electronics, new eisenglass canvas enclosure, helm covers, and aft cockpit cover. New seat in tower, (4) batteries, bolster pads, chart table.
She is maintained by a knowledgeable owner looking to move up.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.