Princess 56, Year 1999, 2 x 610 hp Volvo Penta - 635 hrs - , under winter storage ahore. White hull, natural cherry wood interior, beige saloon upholstery, black avonite galley worktop, Opacmare pasarelle, TV in saloon and cabins, Onan generator 12 Kwa with 400 hrs, new exterior upholstery, KVH sat TV antena, BOSE surrond system, Raymarine GPS E120 plotter and radra with E80 display, air conditioning, fridge, freezer, washer dryer. bowthruster, fishfinder, bimini top, container liferaft 8 pax, BBQ in fly, etc.
Princess 56, Baujahr 1999, 2 x 610 PS Volvo Penta - 635 Betriebsstunden - Winterlagerung an Land. Weisser Rumpf, Innen-Design in Naturkirschenholz ausgestattet, beige Salonposter, schwarze Avonite Küchenarbeitsplatte, Opacmare Gangway, Fernseher im Salon und in den Kabinen, Onan Generator 12 Kw mit 400 Betriebstunden, neue Aussenpolster, KVH Sat Fernsehantenne, BOSE Stereoanlage, Raymarine GPS E120 Plotter und Radar mit E80 Anzeige, Klimaanlage, Kühlschrank, Eisschrank, Waschmaschine und Trockner. Bugstrahlruder, Fishfinder, Persenning, Container Rettungsfloss 8 Pers., Grill auf der Fly, etc.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 17.15 m
Breite: 4.62 m
Länge an Deck : 16.94 m
Trokengewicht: 21003 kg
Marke des Motors: 2 x Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Marke des Motors: 2 x Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Anzahl Wassertanks: (567 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (1779 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 8
Anzahl Toiletten: 3
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
This beautifully designed flybridge yacht has a truly spacious saloon and its spectacular open plan layout creates a breathtaking full-length vista from the teak decked cockpit. In true Princess style, the deep V hull of the 56 is designed for smooth, fast passage making and excellent handling in the most challenging conditions.
* Furniture finished in a choice of natural cherry or classic cherry wood with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay
* Console area finished in burr-elm * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range
* Galley units fitted with Avonite worktops * Laid-timber galley floor.
OPTIONAL AFT CABIN
* Two full-size single berths * Overhead and individual berth lights * Opening portholes.
Bathroom/WC: Electric flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold water supply.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch to lazarette stowage on gas strut * Separate hatch for
engine room access * Steps to side decks * Cockpit lighting * Speakers from saloon stereo CD/radio * Stainless-steel
handrails * Cockpit lockers * Locker containing remote fuel cocks and manual bilge pump with valve chest * Locker
containing 220/240v shore support inlet and cable storage * Fender storage locker * Rope storage lockers * Locker for
life raft (not supplied) * Cockpit cover * Stainless-steel ladder to flybridge * Transom door leading to bathing platform
* Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak grating and fender
stowage and 2.9m telescopic passerelle with remote control.
* Seating for 8 * Double helm seat * U-shaped sofa with drinks table * Flybridge wet bar with refrigerator, electric
barbecue grill and hot and cold water supply * Separate sunbed * Console and seat covers * Wind deflector screen
* Hydraulic steering with adjustable wheel position * Repeat engine controls and instruments * Visual and audible
engine warning system * Bow thruster controls * Bilge pump audible alarm * Rudder position indicator * Autopilot
controls * Trim tab controls * Horn * Searchlight remote control * High-speed compass * Echo sounder and log
repeaters * Dual-station VHF R/T with intercom * Anchor winch remote control * Radar arch * GRP hatch to aft cockpit
* Door to saloon stairway * Guard rails * Speakers from saloon stereo CD/radio.
* U-shaped sofa with coffee table * Two seater sofa opposite * Sideboard unit incorporating refrigerator, icemaker and
bottle and glass storage * Multi-standard TV/VCR * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers and interchange
switch * Stainless steel framed sliding door to cockpit * Aft-facing electric-powered drop window * Tinted side and aft
windows * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Venetian
blinds, curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters and pelmet lights * Dining area with
oval table and U-shaped seating for 6 * Spiral internal staircase to flybridge * Clock and barometer.OWNER’S SUITE
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobes and shelves * Stereo CD/radio * Overhead
and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with sliding blind * Opening portholes * Full-length mirror.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric-flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold mixer tap * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders
* Separate circular shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * Extractor fan * Porthole * Mirror * Storage
PORT AND STARBOARD GUEST CABINS
* Two full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Large wardrobe with hanging space and shelf storage * Full-length
mirror * Bedside table and storage * Overhead and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes.
* Electric-flush WC * Washbasin with hot and cold mixer tap * Toothbrush/ mug and towel holders
24 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries (all batteries 130AH) * Engine
alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 40-amp 24v float battery charger
connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with controls at main switch panel * Circuit
breakers on all circuits * 24v to 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
220/240 Volt: 9kW diesel generator in own soundshield with water cooled and specially silenced exhaust * Automatic
fire extinguisher situated by generator * 32-amp shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch
* Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom,
port and starboard cabins, galley (double), saloon area, dining area and utility area * Shaver points in all bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * Halogen/ceramic 4-zone hob with extractor vent over * Combination microwave/
conventional oven with grill * 24v/240v refrigerator/freezer * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with hot and cold mixer
tap * Waste disposal bin * Drawers and storage cupboards * Overhead and concealed lighting.
* Access from galley * Storage cupboards * Overhead lighting * General stowage area * Deep freeze * Washing
machine/dryer * Re-chargeable vacuum cleaner.
* 2 water tanks totalling 134 gallons (609 litres) including 16 gallons (73 litres) hot water calorifier * Water heated
by engines and 240v immersion heater * Thermostatic valve to limit maximum water temperature * Automatic water
pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at 240v switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler.
* Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space, additional automatic extinguisher over
Eberspacher heater (when fitted) * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in owner’s stateroom, port and starboard
cabins, galley and at main helm position (additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified).
* Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (forward and aft), rudder area, lazarette and
forward accommodation (5 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same
areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm console and warning light with audible
alarm at flybridge helm console.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhaust * Engine beds integrally bonded * Engines flexibly mounted * Automatic
fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder
from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium
bronze * High-speed balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc
all electrically bonded * Power-assisted hydraulic steering system * Single-lever engine and gearshift controls * 8hp
bow thruster with dual-station controls * Freshwater supply point in engine room.FUEL SYSTEM
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 470 gallons (2136 litres) capacity
* Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * Separ high capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and
changeover valves, water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm * Remote fuel cocks in
cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating Mk IV propeller tunnels for increased performance and
economy * Hand-laid glassfibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt
and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, helm position and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 25kg
Delta anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Bow stowage
locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow fairleads * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless
steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation
lights * Riding light * Twin-beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud hailer * Fuel
and water fillers * Telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.8m) with tender/wetbike lift facility.
9kW diesel generator
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
8hp bow thruster
Electric anchor winch (2000W)
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm
Dual-station VHF R/T
Remote control searchlight
Stereo music system with CD/radio
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker
Owner’s suite stereo CD/radio
Utility room with deep freeze and automatic washer/dryer
Electrically operated port and starboard wheelhouse windows
Electrically operated drop window to aft cockpit
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck
Full-sized teak-laid transom platform with tender/wetbike stowage facility
Remote control telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle (2.9m) with tender lift facility
Hot and cold transom shower
Flybridge bar with electric barbecue grill
Flybridge sunbed cushions
220/240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger
Main Helm position
MAIN HELM POSITION
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless- steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Electric-opening windows at helm position and also on port side * Burr-elm
instrument console with engine instruments, fuel gauges and rudder position indicator * Single-lever engine controls
(4-lever optional) * Hydraulic steering * Bow thruster control * Flush-mounted radar (Furuno 1832) * Autopilot * Trim tab
controls * Horn button * Searchlight remote control * High-speed magnetic compass * Speed and distance log * Echo
sounder with alarm * Dual-station VHF radio telephone with intercom to flybridge and foredeck loud hailer * Anchor
winch remote control * Chart table with light and chart stowage * Triple windscreen wipers with freshwater windscreen
wash system * Bilge pump controls and warning lights * Contaminated fuel warning light * 24v and 240v control panels
* PVC sunscreens.
Other standard equipment
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * First aid kit * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit
* Quilted bedspreads in owner’s stateroom and port and starboard cabins * Cockpit cover and covers for flybridge
console and seating * Flybridge sunbed cushions * Ship’s document case.
Length overall (inc pulpit)
56ft 3in (17.15m)
Length overall (ex pulpit) 55ft 7in (16.95m)
Beam 15ft 2in (4.62m)
Draft 3ft 9in (1.14m)
Displacement approx (2 x Volvo D12/700hp) 21 tonnes
Fuel capacity 470 gallons (2,136 litres)
Water capacity (inc calorifier) 150 gallons (682 litres
2 x Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range: 30-32 knots.
2 x Volvo Penta D12/700 (2 x 700hp) Speed range: 31-34 knots.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or surveyor, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.