JUST REDUCED FROM $99,000
Many vessels are listed as well maintained. However, the owner of this vessel has gone beyond the normal maintenance to make this vessel extremely well maintained.
If you want a ready to go Luhrs 36 SX. This is the one. A licensed marine surveyor will be hard pressed to find anything wrong with this vessel.
Before listing all the equipment and special features, below is a list of many of the items that have been updated even though some were in minor need for repair but replaced for maximum reliability of service.
1. Upper and lower shift and throttle controls, long with related cables
2. New covers for Tower seat and control station
3. New Cockpit cover
4. New Pedestal Seat w/ cushion
5. New (3) wiper motors plus blades and switches
6. New Mercator pump
7. New smart marine head, includes new lines and pump
8. New (2) 8D Batteries
9. New Garmin Chartplotter for Tower
10. New weather station
11. New Trim Tab motor w / tank and switches
12. New Generator control board and fuel pump
13. New flat screen TV wall mounted
14. New 400 watt inverter
15. New VHF radio on tower
16. New fortress FX 23 Anchor
1. Rub rails re-bedded
2. Rudder shafts re-packed
3. Replaced both stuffing box packings
4. Bottom repainted (9/2015)
5. All Anodes replaced (9/2015)
6. Entire vessel buffed and polished (9/2015)
7. Graphics updated card or Garmin 4212 (2015)
8. Replaced all Racor filters
9. Raised helm seat by 7"
10. New vinyl on cabin cushions
11. Replaced rollers and slides on cabin door
12. Added 50' 30 amp power cord
13. WIFI setup
Will consider trade to move up to a bigger boat........
Main Contact: Captain Frank Hughes
175 Ramp Road
Columbia, NC 27925