OWNER'S EDITION 1993 Catana 381
Good Things Come in Small Packages!
Don't let the size of this 38 foot Catana fool you! You will be impressed with the performance of this Christophe Barrau design. The moment you step on board, you get that feeling that this cat can sail! If you are tired of the lack-luster upwind performance of all those other cookie-cutter cats that saturate the market, take a moment to look at this boat.
Performance + Comfort = YES!
The North Sail screecher will provide that OMPH that will excel your expectations and get you going fast to your next way point. Looking for a magic carpet ride? One of three spinakers will provide that for you. A unique centrally located steering wheel enables you to views from sea to sails.
- Force 10 stove three burner stove
- Double sink
- Large fridge (Danfoss Compessor Keel Cooler)
- Starboard engine rebuilt in 2012
- FIVE solar panels
- Daggerboards with min. draft 2 ft 3 in, max draft 7 ft 8 in
- Unique Owner's version
- VAT paid!
- Owner is willing to deliver the boat from Grenada as far north as Palm Beach, Florida
If you are ready to sail, this boat is ready to GO! Already located in the tropical paradise of the Windward Islands - what more can you ask for?
- 6 foot bow sprit
- Starboard hull owner's cabin
- Sleeps six in three cabins plus two in saloon
- 2016 Ranitan head, Jabsco manual pump
- Spectra Cape Horn watermaker
- 2012 Icom 802 Single Side Band radio
- Furno radar
- Lawrence HS-7 chart plotter
- Honda 2000 generator (not needed)
- Blue Sky Solar charging system
- 2015 alternator
- 220V elect sockets
- Link Pro battery monitoring system
4100 Main St
Philadelphia, PA 19127