1999 Birdsall 63
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Price just reduced
- einmotorig / diesel
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 265,000 (EUR 223,836)
She was launched in 1999. Designed by the renowned Beau Birdsall, this beautiful yacht has been extremely well cared for by her enthusiastic owner and crew. She's been continually upgraded and with extreme attention to detail only the best equipment has been fit.
Step aboard and sample for yourself the detailed craftsmanship and soak up all the character she has to offer. She has all the modern comforts you would expect for cruising today and everything is in Bristol condition. She is Australian Flagged and was built in NZ, this makes her exempt from tax and duty in both countries. She has recently been slipped with new antifoul and her anodes replaced, she is ready to take you cruising. This yacht must be seen to be appreciated.
*** JUST REDUCED ANOTHER USD 20,000** NOT FOR SALE WITHIN INDONESIAN WATERS
Paul has more than 25yrs experience in the yachting industry. Originally a shipwright and then working on super yachts for many years around the world. After 6 happy years in Singapore, Paul now lives in wonderful Indonesia and is ready to help you find your ideal yacht or find a new home for your existing one. firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile : +62 878 833 09010
Please contact Paul Whelan at +62 (0)878 8330 9010
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 19.0 m
Breite: 4.50 m
Tiefgang max.: 1.80 m
Gesamtleistung: 120 HP
Marke des Motors: Ford Lehman 120 HP
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 120 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: 2 (1000 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (2000 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 1
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 3
Anzahl Kabinen: 4
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Anzahl der Badezimmer: 1
Rollgenua - 90sqm of 7.70 oz vektron
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel
Generator - Mastervolt Generator (Whisper 8) 7KW - Engine hours are 350hrs.
Rettungsinsel - 10 man liferaft (New in October 2014 - Certified and with Documentation).
- Her length is 63 ft (19 m)
- Her beam is 4.5m
- Her draft is 1.8m
- Summerhawk is a large volume yacht with a four cabin layout .
- Forward is the master cabin with a large double bed, immediately aft to port is a single cabin, and aft you have two more double berths.
- There is one large and very well equipped head
- 18000 BTU Cruisar Aircon (new in September 2014).
- Hot water unit (Stainless) 60L with AC coil and engine heat exchanger - AC coil is run on a timer.
- Washing machine (7kg) top loading.
- Tumble Dryer.
- The Galley is a large U-Shape and fully equipped with gimbaled 4 burner stove and oven.
- One large freezer and one large fridge. Eutectic operating on a timer switch that can be changed to suit conditions.
- Toaster, juicer, blender and all galley equipment is included.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Chart Plotter (new September 2014).
- AIS (new September 2014) Send and Receive.
- Fishfinder (Furuno).
- Spare GPS (Furuno).
- Two handheld VHF radios.
- Ray marine autopilot (New September 2014).
- Ray marine wind (New September 2014).
- Sea trek autopilot (spare)
- Tiktack wind instrument (spare)
Exterior Features & Equipment
- Two kayaks with covers (new December 2014) - stored on deck
- Spare oars for tender.
- Spare inflatable tender.
- Large removable bolted down deck box for storage of paint, lubs, spares etc.
Sails, Rigging & Winches
- Main Sail - 5 batten, 64m2 with 2 reefs
- Genoa - Furling 90m2
- Self tacking jib - 55m2
- Extreme weather trysail and storm jib
- All sails have covers.
- Ford Lehman 120 HP. Newly overhauled in Dec 2015 and major service in July 2016
- A turbo charger was also fitted at the time of overhaul.
- Engine has around 160 Hours.
- The engine, bilges and all equipment on this yacht are immaculate and ready for the most detailed inspection.
- Fuel capacity is 2000L. Tanks are one in the keel (400L) used in emergency situation only, then 250L port and starboard near the galley. 550L port and starboard in the wheelhouse which are gravity feed to the lower 250L tanks.Tanks can be balanced or isolated.
- Water maker Open Ocean : 250L/hr. 240V AC. (New September 2014)
- Water tanks are 2 x 1000L. Can be balanced or isolated.
- Septic Holding tank with pump out and overfull alarm.
- Launched in 1999, 6 mm corten steel plate hull and deck.
- In 2014 she was stripped to bare metal and professionally recoated by a Sydney boatyard. Hull was sand blasted and all coasting applied. Topsides and deck painted at the same time, including mast and boom.
- Wheel house glass is certified, tempered and fitted with 3M UV film NV 35%. Timber storm battens available for wheel house glass for extreme cyclone conditions.
- All new rigging by professional rigger (Elite Rigging in Sydney) in June 2014.
- All new Sheets, halyards and running rigging by Elite Rigging (June 2014).
- Hydraulic windlass (new motor 2014).
- She is driven by a 4 blade feathering propeller - Variprop DF 128 (27x24x4). Fitted with a rope cutter. AM 20 Ropes Stripper.
- There is a hooka dive compressor for two people, depth of 12m or 6m if with 2 divers. Great for boat maintenance. (New in August 2014).
- Extensive safety equipment is included, including: 10 man liferaft (New in October 2014 - Certified and with Documentation), buoy, flares, a number of life jackets bot inflatable and non inflatable ones, 5 spare anchors. The main CQR is a storm anchor. It is welded onto 130m of new (2014) 13 mm australian certified short link chain. The spares are a smaller CQR, a spade anchor, a bruce anchor, a coral grab and a large danforth. There is around 20m or spare chain.
- The capacity of the solar panels : 4 x 250 watts each panel (1000 watts). Batteries are 10 x US L16-HC 415 AH deep cycle, flooded. (New in June 2014). Battery charging system and inverter - Victron (5500W). Mastervol Generator (whisper 8) 7KW - Engine hours are 350hrs.
- Brand new sails in June 2014 (Hood Sails).
- Main is a 5 battened 64sqm with two reefs, made of 9.40 oz Vektron (propriety Hood sail material).
- Furling genoa is 90sqm of 7.70 oz vektron.
- Self taking jib is 55sqm of 9.40 oz vektron. All with UV covers and strips.
- Extreme weather trysail and storm jib, sea anchor, removable inner forestay for extreme weather and a number of ropes for spares.
Simpson Marine Ltd
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.