1998 J Boats J/105
New Bern, NC
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- New Bern, NC
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 59,900 (EUR 48,719)
Very well maintained J Boat J-105! Ready to race or cruise!
If you are looking for a performance cruiser/racer this is a boat you want to put on your list. The owner has maintained the boat to the highest level. Excellent features and inventory:
- Dodger and side curtains.
- Excellent rod rigging and running rigging.
- Extensive sail inventory.
- Auto pilot.
- Two GPS chart plotters.
A fun and forgiving performance boat that is fantastic under sail, J/105 offers low maintenance with a simple layout, has great performance, a large cockpit, predictable handling characteristics.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Visit Us at www.NeptuneYachtSales.com for full details
Please contact Kenneth Ferguson at 2525711581
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Designer: Rod Johnstone
Länge über alles: 34 ft 6 in
Breite: 11 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 29 ft 6 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 6 in
Ballast: 3400 lbs
Stehhöhe: 5 ft 4 in
Trokengewicht: 7750 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 20 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motorleistung: 20 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (12 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (12 Gallonen)
The J-105 provides the on-deck cruising comfort of a 40-45 foot boat combined with the performance of a Grand Prix racer. Function and performance combined with comfortable overnight capability make the J-105 a versatile boat that is a true joy to sail. A big crew is not required on this boat it is designed to be sailed with minimal crew or single-handed. The factory dodger provides protection when needed while still being aesthetically to the eyes. On deck there is no wood to maintain, wide side decks make going forward easy. The cockpit is large with ample seating for crew and has pedestal steering aft of the mainsheet traveler.
Down below the accommodations are very purpose oriented and provide ample space and comfort. There is a new teak and holly sole that makes the boat look like it just came from the factory. The main cabin offers two large settees to port and starboard with storage cubbies and integrated shelving above, a small galley is located to port with stainless steel sink and Origo single burner alcohol stove. The navigation station is opposite to starboard. A marine head and molded vanity/sink is just forward of the main cabin to port with a large wet locker to starboard. Forward is a spacious v-berth.
Electronics and Electrical
- Garmin 740S GPS mounted on helm
- Garmin 546 GPS mounted on swing arm inside companionway
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Tri-Data
- Raymarine Wind Indicator
- Raymarind Log-Speedometer
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon VHF
- AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Electric bilge pump
- 30amp shore power
Deck and Hardware
- Lloyd's approved hull and deck design and contruction
- Bottom painted March 2017 - Trinidad Pro, no blisters reported
- Pedistal steering
- Factory dodger with spray wings
- Mainsail cover
- Harken Roller furling
- Large sit-in cockpit with 6'5" seats
- Large lazarettes
- integrated swim/boarding platform with ladder
- SS handrails
- SS bow pulpit
- SS corner stern rails with transom gate
- Two Lewmar #44ST 2 speed primary winches
- Two Lewmar #30AST 2 speed secondary winches
- Harken traveler
- Lewmar 20x20 foredeck hatch
- Lewmar 10x10 hatch
Sails and Rigging
- Two North Sails mains, one 2yrs old
- Four jibs, excellent condition, one never used
- Three asymmetrical spinnakers
- New Forespar whisker pole
- Keel stepped douible spreader, fractional-rig aluminum mast
- Aluminum mast step
- Navtec rod rigging
- Custom 4.25" diameter, carbon fibe retractable J-sprit
- Sailtech hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Fixed lead keel with bulb, 6.5" draft
- Yanmar 2GM20F 20 hp diesel
- Morse engine control, combined gear shift and throttle
- Martec folding prop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.