PRICE DROPPED $9,000 for a QUICK SALE!
DEFINITELY THE BEST EQUIPPED PACKET CAT ON THE MARKET!
Seller Looking for YOUR Serious OFFER! Don't Miss This OPPORTUNITY!
LOOKING FOR A CATAMARAN?
THINKING LAGOON? LEOPARD? - THINK AGAIN!
THIS IS THE "CAT" FOR YOU!!
The Island Packet - Packet Cat 35 has equivalent room, exceptional quality, cost less to own and fits in a normal slip! She underwent a $50,000 plus refit in 2010 and has seen very light use since. She is unquestionably the nicest and best equipped Packet Cat on the market. You won't believe all of the upgraded equipment, sailing gear and service work performed.
New Bimini and Dodger November 2016
Full Detail Buff and Wax 11/2017
Review her "full specs" then give us a call to schedule your "on board" experience.
Contact Mike Fauser 941-518-5614: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gary Monnell 727-403-5456: email@example.com
Members International Yacht Brokers Association
SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT
We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis.
Please contact Mike Fauser at 941-776-0616 or 941-518-5614
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Island Packet
Designer: Bob Johnson
Länge über alles: 35 ft 0 in
Breite: 15 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 31 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 2 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 11900 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 50 ft 0 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 4 in
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Anzahl Wassertanks: (140 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (55 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (30 Gallonen)
The Packet Cat can sleep 6 in three separate staterooms and features amazing storage throughout. The layout includes two very comfortable double staterooms and two heads with separate showers. Each hull has an entrance from the large salon/galley area. Forward in each hull is a queen athwart ship berth with ample storage lockers and sliding privacy doors. Aft of each entrance is a full head with vanity with S/S sink, unbreakable mirror, and tub/shower. There is plenty of storage along each hull and in the main salon.
There are 23 opening hatches and ports with screens and four solar vents added for fantastic ventilation.
At the aft end of each head is a large walk through entrance to each engine room.
Navigation station is adjacent to companionway with large horizontal working surface. Nav light, deep tray with hinged lid, and electrical panel.
The foredeck has a large lounging area with massive storage below. Additional storage port and starboard for fenders, lines, sails, etc.
The cockpit is roomy with plenty of seating and easy access to the swim platform.
- All bed linens, comforters, pillows, towels, included.
- All decorative items: baskets, plants, lamp, included.
Spacious U-shaped design with coordinated Formica Counters, teak accents, and flip-up counter extension. The galley is easy to work in and close to the cockpit. Food and beverages can be passed through the main companionway. Or an ingenious port that opens flat and acts as a serving station can be used. The refrigerator/freezer is large enough to store food and beverages for an extended cruise. Galley storage is very plentiful.
- Glacier Bay Cold Plate Refrigerator/Freezer
- New Refrigeration Pump 2010
- Edgestar Instant IceMaker 2010
- Seaward (2) Burner Propane Stove
- New Propane Solenoid 2010
- Microwave Oven
- Pressure & Manual Water w/Water Heater
- New Fresh Water Pump 2010
- Lobster Pot Sink
- Ample Cabinetry with dedicated dishware compartments
- Cookware, flatware, dishes, glasses, & cups
- Coffee & Tea Pot
- Dish Rack
- Cruising Cookbook
Outstanding Electronics Package - Most of it is Newer
- Raymarine ST7002 Autopilot w/Wireless Remote 2009
- Raymarine ST60 Depth 2009
- Raymarine 2KW Radar 2009
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed & Direction 2009
- Raymarine C120 Chartplotter w/Gold Chip (Eastern US & Bahamas) 2010
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & Distance 2009
- ICOM VHF-DSC Radio
- VHF Mic at Helm
- Skymate 100 Sentrymate Email & Boat Monitoring Package
- Raymarine S2G Core Pack
- Raymarine Sirius Weather System Capability
- Spare C-120 Chartplotter (needs repair)
- Navigation Tool Set 2010
- McMurdo SmartFind EPIRB w/GPS
- Three Distress Strobe Lights 2010
- Ritchie 6" Compass
- Handheld Compass
- Kenwood KDC 234 Stereo System 2009
- Batteries: 1-4D AGM & 3-Group 27 AGM
- Xantrex 100amp Battery Charger
- Mase 5.5KW Generator w/Soundshield - installed 2010 - Full Genset Service 11/2017
- Xantrex 2500 Inverter/Charger w/Remote Control Panel 2009
- Xantrex Pathmaker Battery Maintenance Monitoring System
- 2 - 30amp 50' Marinco Power Cables
- 50 to 30 Splitter 2010
- TV Coax Cables
Loads of cruising spares including: Yanmar Water Pump Assembly, Impellers, Belts, Filters, Oil, Weather Seals, etc.
- Two Yanmar 27 HP engines
- 16,000BTU Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat & Air 2010
- Manual Heads w/Macerator
- NEW Holding Tank 2010
- NEW Steering Assembly 11/2017
- Vacuum Gauges on Racor Fuel Filter System
- Starboard Transmission Rebuilt 2010
- Repacked Rudder & Shaft 2010
- New Hoses & Clamps Throughout 2010
- New Rudder Protectors 2010
- New Fuel Tank Sender 2010
- New Exhaust Elbows 2010
- Complete Service on both Yanmars
- New Impellers
- New Oil Pressure Gauges 2010
- Algae-X Fuel Conditioners on each engine
- Reverso Oil Pump System
- (2) Auto & (1) Manual Bilge Pumps
- Edson Wheel Steering
- Fire Extinguishing System - (4) New Coast Guard Approved Fire Extinguishers 2010
- CO2 Fume Detector 2010
- Propane Gas Detector
Unlike most catamarans the coach roof is not so high that the helmsman has to sit in an elevated seat. Everyone in the cockpit has a good view of where you are going and ventilation is great. There is an insulated built in cooler next to the helm seat so you do not have to go far for refreshment. The side decks are wide, making it safe and easy to move around the entire boat. The foredeck does not have the typical trampoline, but has huge storage areas and a king size sun pad which is great for sunning, watching fireworks, or the stars at night. This is a perfect spot to bring a TV topside, sit on the deck, and watch movies while anchored in the Bahamas. Unlike other catamarans, the Packet Cat has a partially submerged central deep vee DeltaPod Bow that plays a full time active role controlling pitch and wave action underway. It has a large reserve buoyancy dramatically increasing both forward and diagonal stability. The central concave wake generated by the pod effectively increases bridgedeck clearance and prevents significant wave action between hulls.
- Tohatsu 4 Stroke 9.8HP Outboard 2010
- Dinghy Oars
- Grapnel Dinghy Anchor w/Rode
- Outboard Motor Lift 2010
- Dinghy Lifting Bar 2010
- Manual Dinghy Davits
- Bimini & Dodger NEW 2016
- Full cockpit enclosure with eisenglass and screens
- H/C Fresh Water Transom Shower
- Stowaway Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
- Textaline covers for front & side salon windows
- Lounge area on foredeck w/backrest & sun pads
- Anchor backing plates 2010
- Lofrans Monza Electric Windlass
- 44# Delta w/200'Chain New 2010
- FX23 Fortress w/Chain & Rode
- 24" Lifering w/Reflective Tape & Throw Line
- (2) 6' Safety Tethers w/Safety Hook & Snap Shackle
- Bosuns Chair
- (2) Comfort Max Life Vests w/Harness
- US Flag & Staff
- Bahama Flag & Q Flag
- Edson Leather Covered Wheel
- Port Screens
- Water Hose
- Deck Brush
- Hatch Covers
- Captain's Seat at Helm
- Foredeck Cover (stored on rail - sold as is, never put up)
- Boat Hook
- (4) Fenders & Lines
- (6) Life Jackets
- 15 Million Candle Power Search Light
- Extra Fuel & Water Jugs
- Water Tight Storage Boxes
- Swim Platform & Boarding Ladder
Sails & Rigging
This newer Island Packet Cat has the in mast roller furling mainsail which is a great improvement over the boom furlers. She has a main sail with vertical battens, made by Knighton Sails which dramatically improves the upwind performance.
- 50' Aluminum Mast
- In-Mast Furling Main w/Vertical Battens 2009
- New Foil Tape on Mainsail 2010
- New Forestay Bracket Assembly 2010
- New Shroud Rollers 2010
- (2) Lewmar Regular Winches
- (3) Lewmar Self Tailing Winches
- Z-Spar Furling on Main
- Harken Furling on Genoa
Other Features & Comments
The entire vessel was thoroughly inspected in January, 2010 and any deficiency (major or minor) was repaired or replaced at Snead Island Boat Works, Palmetto, FL. A almost new Generator and Brand New Air Conditioning was added along with all the items marked 2010 in the specs. All improvements were tested on the cruise down from Bradenton, Florida to Brunswick, Georgia.
With very light use since her complete renovation in 2010 this Packet Cat is exceptional. She is ready for your Bahamas Adventure of a Lifetime! Seller has swallowed the anchor and is anxious and motivated! Don't miss this opportunity.
- New Bimini and Dodger November 2016
- Near & Far Bahamas Charts
- Various Cruising Guides
- Complete documentation of all improvements
- Full manuals and tech notes for every system
Owner's personal possessions including tools, wrench set and drill set
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.