Wagner Steven Yachts, authorized representatives for Gozzard Yachts, is please to offer this pre-owned factory supported vessel for consideration
The Gozzard 36 is an elegant blue water sailing yacht of rich construction and beguiling character uniquely designed for a sailing couple with occasional guests, a small family, or a single hander ! The interior is finished in furniture grade cherry.
The unique design of the Gozzard's permits the forward saloon area to easily convert into a completely enclosed private cabin with a centerline queen berth. Her interior is in pristine condition and this is a one owner boat.
la·gniappe lan yap noun something given as a bonus or extra gift.
Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
Representatives for Gozzard Brokerage Yachts.
Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts.
For showings contact Nancy Wagner 443.995.1652
Please contact Nancy Wagner at 443.995.1652
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: North Castle Marine
Designer: H.T. Gozzard
Länge über alles: 42 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 29 ft 6 in
Länge an Deck : 36 ft 9 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 3 in
Verdrängung: 18000 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 50 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 63 HP
Marke des Motors: Westerbeke
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Motorleistung: 63 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: GFK (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 Aluminium (55 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 GFK (25 Gallonen)
The innovative Gozzard 36 open plan is a refreshing departure from the traditional sailing yacht layout. Instead of dividing the interior into 6' sections, Ted Gozzard "imagineered" a uniquely functional and flexible plan. It must be seen to be appreciated.
The main saloon is forward and can quickly and easily convert to a private stateroom. There can be two wide single berths or a hinge-together double berth. Complete privacy for this cabin is attained by closing the double hinged door on port and by closing a vertically folding panel on the starboard athwartship bulkhead. There is a hinged out entertainment locker to starboard.
The L-shaped galley is to port and has a large deep single stainless steel sink with Corian counters.
- Nova Cool 12v refrigerator
- Force 10 three burner propane stove with oven
- Hot and cold pressure water
To starboard is a large dinette that seats four. It converts to an additional double berth. This table also functions as a large navigation station. There is built-in storage for charts, books, and navigational tools.
The main companionway has hinged screen doors and a sliding pocket hatch screen to keep the pests away.
Aft of the galley on the port side is a large head. The head features:
- Corian counter top vanity with sink, mirror and storage
- Shower compartment and hinged seat over the head .
- Shower sump pump.
- Raritan manual head, y valve and macerator
- Access to the wet locker.
The master cabin is aft to starboard and features a queen size berth, standing room for changing, hanging locker, and storage cabinets. There is a folding panel and bi-fold hinge out door for privacy.
Her bright light rich satin finished interior joinery is handcrafted to furniture quality throughout in American cherry. The sole is high gloss solid teak and basswood. Hanging lockers are cedar lined. The interior has blue ultrasuede upholstery. The berths all have foam mattresses.
There are screens for all stainless steel opening ports, hatches, and companionway.
Navigation & Electronics
- Icom IC-58 VHF
- Autohelm 50ST Tridata speedlog
- Autohelm 50ST Tridata depthsounder
- Raymarine Autopilot ST7000
- Raymarine radar and plotter
- 6" Ritchie Powerdamp compass
Electrical & Mechanical
- deisel cabin heater
- 12 volt system with 4 6V batteries for house bank and 1 Group 24 starting battery 2009
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- 110v outlets in every cabin
- Fully bonded for electrolysis protection
- 100 amp alternator & regulator
- automatic bilge pump
- manual bilge pump
- Westerbeke Model 63C fresh water cooled less than 1000 hours
- 3 blade 18x12 RH prop
- 2:1 transmission and reduction gear
- 1 1/4" stainless steel shaft with flexible shaft coupling
- Engine access under hinged companionway steps with additional removable panels
Fresh Water: 100 gal.
Hotwater heater: 8 gal. 2006
Fuel: 55 gal. aluminum located midship in the keel. There are large gasketed inspection hatches on top for easy cleaning.
Holding: 25 gal. fiberglass
Sails & Rigging
- Cutter Rig
- Sail area 891 sq. ft.
- Sail area (with 100% Fore Tri.) 668 sq. ft.
- All control lines led aft to the cockpit
- Forward of mast is a curved athwartships staysail traveller
- Original main, genoa, and staysail included (all in serviceable condition)
- Schaeffer 2100 roller furling genoa
- Schaeffer 110 for staysail
- 2 Lewmar 44CST 2 speed winches
- 3 Lewmar 30CST single speed winches
- 3 Lewmar winch handles
Deck & Hull
Roomy & secure cockpit includes double drop leaf table (seats 6). Unique fold-down transom steps under helmsman seat with ladder that enables easy access from dinghy, swimming, or recovery of crew overboard.
Wide side decks without obstruction, bulwarks, and prominent cabin trunk enable safe movement fore & aft. Foredeck is perfect for curling up with a good book, while aft rake of cabin trunk provides comfortable back support.
- Bowsprit with wide platform & pulpit with double anchor rollers
- Maxwell 1200VWC electric windlass
- Stern rail with built in davits
- Drop down opening transom/swim platform
- CQR anchor
- Bruce type anchor
- each with 40' chain and 150' rode
- Maxwell 1200 electric anchor windlass
- fresh water wash down pump
- Voluminous foredeck locker
- Port & starboard boarding gates
- Mooring chock/cleats forward, aft, midships
- Cockpit shower with fresh hot and cold water
- Emergency Tiller
- Lifelines and S/S stanchions
- SS ports
- Fixed hard windscreen
- Flag blue Awlgrip hull
- Navy blue Sunbrella dodger (2006) and bimini
- All deck hardware is mounted with backing plates
- Externally mounted lead keel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.