.1995 Catalina Morgan 38 Center Cockpit
One Owner, Lightly Cruised Shoal Draft Boat with < 1370 Hours
Air Conditioning & Heat, Davits, Full Enclosure, Furling Main,
Refrigerator & Freezer, Centerline Berth Aft w/Full Standing Headroom. + More
Offered for Sale by Original Owner-
Price Reduction 11/09/16 to $ 86,000.
Hauled out & Winterized. All Offers Considered.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Breite: 12 ft 4 in
L.W.L.: 32 ft 5 in
Länge an Deck : 42 ft 8 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 2 in
Verdrängung: 17500 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 56 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 38 HP
Marke des Motors: Westerbeke
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 38 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: Plastik (86 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 Aluminium (44 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: Plastik (34 Gallonen)
A unique 38'+ center cockpit boat with 2 heads & showers, including a shower stall.
The Catalina Morgan 381 has standing headroom throughout the boat. No ducking to get into the aft owners cabin, just walk aft.
Numerous opening hatches and ports give a light, airy feeling to the interior.
Owner's Stateroom is located aft with a centerline queen pedestal berth with mattress & fitted comforter. Lots of storage in lockers & drawers. Curved seating for reading or lounging. Ensuite Head with separate shower stall + access door from main salon.
The large galley is located on both sides of the port side walk-thru to the aft aft cabin.
The main salon has 6 '5" of standing headroom. The dinette is located to port - this will pull out to a double berth. The dinette table is easily removable and stores on a shelf in the forward cabin. Opposite the dinette is Catalina's trademark split-bench convertible game table settee option. Full sit down navigation station with swivel chair.
Forward is an ensuite comfortable head with shower. Large V-berth with mattress & fitted comforter. Lots of storage in lockers, bins & drawers. Custom shelf on starboard side.
This Morgan 381 has:
- White Ultraleather Interior Upholstery (new 2010)
- Teak Interior Throughout w/Ash Woodwork Accent on Hull Sides.
- Teak & Holly Sole
A true cooks galley, located down the port side access to the aft cabin.
- Large Insulated Refrigerator & Large Insulated Freezer
- 2 Deep Stainless Steel Sinks
- Microwave Oven (110V)
- 2 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- Large Dry Storage Locker
- Corian Countertops
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Manual Freshwater Pump
- Spice Rack
- Engine & mechanical Area Access
- 12V Ships Service w/Battery Switch & Breaker Panel
- 120V / 30A Shore Service w/Breakers & 50 Shore Cord
- 2 Deka AGM 4D House Batteries & 1 Deka AGM Group 24 Start Battery (All New 6/2014)
- Smart Battery Charger w/Remote Display Panel
- Autohelm Autopilot - Rudder Driven w/ ST600 Wired Controller
- Garmin GPSMap 441 GPS/Chartplotter (New 2014)
- Autohelm ST50 Knotmeter & Log
- Autohelm ST50 Depthfinder
- Autohelm ST50 Wind Speed & Direction
- Apelco VHF w/Masthead Antenna
Deck & Hull
- Lead Keel - Shoal Draft Wing
- Kato Dinghy Davits on Stern Rail
- H&C Pressure Water Cockpit Shower
- Aft Deck Storage Box (Factory Option)
- Large Swim Platform with Steps
- Bow Pulpit, Stern Pulpit & Double Lifelines w/Boarding Gates
- White Hull w/Blue Stripe & White Deck w/Grey Non-skid
- Anchor Sprit & Large Anchor Locker
- 11 Opening Ports w/Screens
- 5 Opening Hatches
- 2 Fixed Hull Ports
- 2 Fixed Skylights
Pacific Blue Canvas
- Full Size Dodger, Bimini & Connector
- Full Eisenglass Cockpit Enclosure
- Snap-in Canvas Sunshades from Sides & Aft Section of Enclosure to Lifelines.
- Wheel & Binnacle Cove
- 4 Winch Covers
- Cockpit Cushions Close Cell Foam (New 2012)
- Sundeck Cushion for Bow
- Seat Cushion for Stern Deck Box
- White UV Cover on Headsail & Mainsail
Sails & Rigging
- Z-Spar Aluminum In-Mast Furling Main System
- Schaefer Headsail Furling System
- Dacron Furling Mainsail by Catalina
- Dacron 135% Furling Genoa by Catalina
- Adjustable Rigid Style Boom Vang
- Spare Jib Halyard
- Wire Standing Rigging - Forestay, Uppers, Intermediates, Forward & Aft Lowers, Split Backstay
- All Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
- Adjustable Mainsheet Traveler - Aft Deck
- (2) Lewmar 48 Self-Tailing Genoa Winches
- (2) Lewmar 40 Self-Tailing Halyard & Furling Winches
Mechanical & Engine Equipment
- Westerbeke 38B4 Diesel Engine (1350 Hours)
- Cruisair 16K Btu Reverse Cycle Air & Heat System
- Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass
- SS Shaft & Cutlass Bearing (New 2015)
- 3 Blade Prop - Serviced 2015
- Stuffing Box - Repacked 2015
- (2) Manual Marine Toilets w/(2) "Y" Valves, (2) Holding Tanks/Macerators & Deck Pumpouts
- Automatic Bilge Pump & Manual Bilge Pump
- Water Manifold Located Aft of Engine
- Walker Bay Sailing Dinghy w/Flotation Collar
- CQR Anchor w/50' Chain & Rode
- Washdown Pump in Anchor Locker
- WEMA Fresh Water Tank Monitor
- (2) Solar Fans
- City Water Hookup
- Basic Safety CG Equipment
- Boat & Equipment Manuals
- Equipment Improvement & Major Maintenance Log
Owner & Broker Notes
Interior woodwork & cabin sole are very nice throughout. This is not a water damaged, musty boat.
I sold this boat brand new in 1995 to the current owners. The boat has been privately used on the Chesapeake Bay with one trouble-free winter trip South to Florida & back.
The owner reports the aft swim platform opening hatch & the aft deck hatch started to leak and have been taped at the frame/deck joints to prevent any damage to the interior. 1 small opening hatch on the cabin house has been taped on the glass/frame to prevent leakage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.