1993 MDI 30
South Bristol, ME
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- South Bristol, ME
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 68,000 (EUR 54,808)
On just her third owner, this MDI 30 has been extensively upgraded under current ownership since their purchase in 2011. Cockpit Bimini added, new cockpit deck new water tanks, new radar/plotter new head and waste system, new more detailed joiner work, bottom stripped, auto-pilot added, new windshield windows and hatches, re-built settee, bottom stripped on and on and on!!
"A Certified Professional Yacht Broker and Past President of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, Bill holds an Unlimited Master Mariner's License and has over 40 years experience in marine fields. Bill has been a broker with ECYS since 1998.".
Please contact Bill Full, CPYB at 207-846-4545
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Merton Rich
Flagge: United States
Länge über alles: 30 ft 0 in
Breite: 11 ft 1 in
Tiefgang min.: 3 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 12000 lbs Voll beladen
Gesamtleistung: 300 HP
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 300 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 14 Knoten @ 2200 RPM
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 18 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: 2 Plastik (160 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 GFK (120 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Plastik (20 Gallonen)
Accommodations for up to 4 in a galley up configuration with V-berth and enclosed head below. Headroom throughout is 6'-4' though reduced a bit in the wheel house to 6'-2 1/2" by a layer of dense foam and carpet. Varnished teak trim on white flat panels extensive joiner work added by the current owner in 2012/13. Starting forward is a 6'-6" V-berth with filler with storage under in drop face lockers; above the berth the hull is lined with varnished ceilings and then new storage shelves added in 2014. Aft and to port is new joiner work including a hanging locker and a number of drawers. Opposite is the enclosed head with new electric flush W. C., small vanity with stainless steel sink and H&C pressure water and ensuite shower arrangement which drains to a separate sump.
Up 3 steps to the wheelhouse, galley, and salon. The helm station is immediately to starboard with all controls. Aft and to starboard is the straight galley with 2 burner Tosco propane stove, Tundra dual voltage refrigerator/freezer compartment, single basin stainless steel sink and storage in lockers and 4 drawers which were added in 2013.
Opposite is a U-shaped settee with storage under. The pedestal table drops to make the settee into a double berth when desired.
Aft is the full width cockpit with storage under the side decks and access to fuel tanks and steering via the Freeman hatch on centerline. There is a cockpit helm station forward and to starboard in the cockpit with steering and engine controls as well as a Garmin fish finder. Reasonable width side decks with proper hand holds allow ease of access fore and aft.
- New galley base cabinet 2013
- New overhead liner below 2015
- Salon carpet 2015
- Shelves over V-berth added 2014
- Extensive joiner work added aft and to port below decks 2014 including drawers and hanging locker
- All new cushions for berth and settee 2013
- Newport propane cabin heater
- Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo 2014
Equipped for coastal cruising, all electronics are located within reach of the helm station starboard side.
- Garmin 4210 color radar/plotter/depth 2013
- Garmin GHC-10 autopilot 2015
- Icom M56 VHF
- Guest wireless remote bow mounted search/flood light 2014
- Ritchie 4" magnetic compass
- 2 double pantograph windshield wipers
- Garmin 160 fish finder at cockpit helm station
Wired for 12 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC Service.
12 Volt DC:
- Distribution panel with breakers
- Volt meter
- 2 8D lead acid batteries 2016
- 110 amp alternator
110 volt AC:
- Distribution panel with breakers
- 30 amp shore power inlet in cockpit
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- Newman 30 amp battery charger
- 6 Gallon water heater (also engine supplied)
Caterpillar 3116 300 hp fresh water cooled diesel turns a 4 bladed 23X25 propeller on a 1.5" stainless steel shaft through a Twin Disc 2:1 reduction gear.
At 1800 RPM the vessel cruises at 8.5 kt, and at a higher end cruise of 2200 a cruise speed of over 14 kts is reached.
- Morse engine controls at 2 stations
- Hydroslave hydraulic steering
- All new engine compartment insulation 2013
- Spur cutter on shaft new 2016
- Propeller reconditioned 2013
- New water tanks 2014
- New starter and solenoid 2015
- Entire new waste system 2013 including electric flush head, hoses, Y valve, all new hoses, macerator pump, Y-Valve, and 20 gallon waste tank.
- In line hydraulic oil cooler added 2015
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
Hull & Deck
Solid fiberglass hull with stainless steel capped PVC rub rail quarter rail with stainless steel cap and spray rails forward. The hull was finished with Awlgrip in 2000 but is due for re-finishing at this time. The bottom was soda blasted in 2016 and refinished with 2 coats of hard ablative bottom paint.
- Lofrans low profile electric anchor windlass
- 22 lb Bruce plow type anchor with app 15' chain and 150' rode
- Teak anchor platform
- Cockpit steering station
- Teak swim platform
- Cockpit Bimini 2014 with screens
- New cockpit deck 2014 with faux teak Plastek overlay
- Underdeck lighting in cockpit 2015
- New windshield windws 2013
- Salt water wash down in cockpit
- Ovhered hatches added at helm and settee, double hinged
- 3 fenders & 4 braided dock lines
- 6 Type II PFDs
- 3 fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.