Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
S/Y TROPIC OF CAPRICORN
Werft: NAUTA YACHTS (by CNB Fano)
Designer: BRUCE FARR
Länge über alles: 21 ft 4 in
Marke des Motors: MAN
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (1500 Gallonen)
Lunghezza totale: 21.72 mt.
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 5.74 mt.
Pescaggio massimo: 3,20 mt.
Dislocamento: 32.0 Tons.
Potenza totale: 270 HP turbo
Bruce Farr was commissioned to design this sleek ocean racer/cruiser after his success with various yachts in the Whitbread and the inshore and offshore MAXI SERIES.
Her KEVLAR/GLASS hull with closed cell core was designed to be strong enough to stand the worst of condition while remaining light enough (32 tons) to be a competitive racing yacht as was proved by her sister ship MY SONG on many successful races.
The interior design and deck lay-out were carried out by the NAUTA YACHTS DESIGN STUDIOS of Milano incorporating the best in Italian styling with the latest in construction technology.
The greatest attention has been paid to even the smallest of detail and some interesting alterations from the norm have been incorporated to produce one of the finest and fastest blue water yachts to date.
The hull is built of sandwich construction with PVC close cell foam core vacuum bonded with vinylestere resin to Kevlar and multiaxials E glass skins, keel area double laminated without foam, reinforced with aluminum structure bolted to frames and longitudinal structural elements. Sump area recessed on top of the keel.
Dark blue Awlgrip hull, gold cove stripe and white boot top.
Outside and inside skins of unidirectional and woven glass vacuum bonded to the closed cell PVC with vinylestere resin. The deck is locally reinforced with unidirectional glass fiber in high stress area.
Large center cockpit with teak folding table on telescopic legs to seat eight in comfort. Large sun bathing area between cockpits. Aft cockpit with helm, engine controls and emergency steering, sea and fresh water showers.
- Full teak decking 2003
- Both cockpits have fitted speakers and courtesy light.
- Bimini and dodger in recessed wells.
- 2 x 6 men life-rafts in recessed wells.
- 5 fore-deck hatches of the Rondal flush fitting style.
- Goyot hatches and Hood stainless steel portholes.
- Polished stainless steel stanchions, pulpit and pushpit with access and passarelle fittings in bow and stern.
RUDDER AND STEERING system
The elliptical rudder foil built in closed cell PVC foam cored glass laminate.
Rudder stock in titanium with ball-roller rudder bearings.
Solimar steering pedestal system with a cable, sheaves and alloy quadrant.
Pedestal guard and adjustable instrument support.
Double spoked wheel 2000 mm . diam. with laminate wood, emergency tiller with attachment to head of rudder stock on deck.
Winches by Lewmar all self-tailing:
-2 coffee-grinders removable pedestal on primaries and secondaries for racing use.
-2 secondaries hydraulic winches usable as primaries.
-1 Mainsail sheet.
-2 Running backstays.
-2 Reef and spinnaker pole car controls.
-2 Mainsail and genoa hydraulic halyards.
-2 Topping lift and fore-guy.
Harken blocks, tracks, cars and foot blocks on ball bearings.
N.4 genoa tracks, N.4 staysail tracks.
2000 W Lofrans anchor windlass, recessed below deck with 12 mm., chain gipsy and rope drum. Remote control from bow and steering cockpit. 50 Kg. CQR Anchor with 90 Mt. chain.
Hall Spars tapered aluminum mast with four sets of tapered airfoil spreader, mast jack system, sound deadened with fully trunked cables.
Trisect mast head for three forward halyards with stainless steel lateral protection.
Mainsail track and trisail track.
Two mechanical ram for genoa and staysail halyards.
Spinnaker pole track with heel lift system, external lines led to deck winches.
Luff-line system on roller bearing foot blocks with stoppers and pad-eyes.
Tapered boom with 3 internal reefìng lines, hydraulic outhaul.
Carbon fiber spi-pole by Hall Spars.
Mast and boom white Awlgrip painted.
All navigation lights, luff light, fore-deck light, 2 spreader lights and 2 courtesy lights in boom.
Discontinuous Navtec rod rigging.
Spectra running rigging.
Reckmann hydraulic headsail furling unit.
Navtec 5 function panel recessed in forward steering pedestal, with hydraulic cylinders on back-stay, outhaul, vang, baby-stay, inner fore-stay.
Engine MAN 0826, 270 HP turbo 2600 rpm., gear box by M.P.M. 2.2:1, homokinetic Aquadrive Unicardan transmission coupling. Propeller by MAX PROP 3 blade 740mm.
Fuel tanks 1500 lt. with 3 electronic level gauges. N°1 fuel filters with water alarm.
N°1 recessed stainless steel compartment with cover on deck for two diesel fuel fill, for containment of drips and small spills while fueling.
Max Power R.300 bow-thruster 1997.
Fresh water tanks 750 lt. with 2 electronic level gauges.
Water-maker by HEM 600 series 200 1/h.
N°1 x Fresh water pump.
N°1 x Salt water pump, usable as back-up for fresh water.
The bilges are divided in 5 areas. Sensor indicate the presence of water by means of a Led indicator on a panel, to which an audible alarm may also be switched on. A separate bilge pump manifold allows selection of any bilge pump to be used to empty any or all areas of the bilge.
N°1 x self priming bilge pump.
N°2 x secondary bilge or gray water tank pump.
N°1 x manual pump cross linked.
N°1 x manual emergency pump.
N°1 manual bildge pomp for black water system.
N°1 electric bildge pomp for black water system
Grey and black water 3x80 lt. treats tanks.
Generator by KOLER 12 kW. 50 Hz.
Service batteries 24x2V 450 ab by FIAMM (900 Ah total) June 2005. Engine batteries 2 x 12V 135 Ah June 2005.
N°2 battery chargers 28V/75Amp VICTRON Skilla.
N°1 Alternator 28V/175Amp for service battery charge.
N°1 Alternator 28V/55Amp for engine battery charge.
N°1 24 DC- 220 AC 1200 W inverter by VICTRON.
N°1 Waterproof 220V plugs for shore power.
Has been designed on a tried and tested format using the finest and finished teak with Alcantara head-lining,
teak and holly sole.
- SALOON Approached down companionway from center cockpit.
Full width with Dining Table to seat eight in comfort to STB Coffee Table with bench seating and Bar Fridge with Entertainment System above to port. Upholstered in white cotton throughout.
- NAV. AREA With full instrumentation (list follows).
Well planned with full size chart table, library and lockers, 24V and 220V control panels.
- OWNER’S STATEROOM Situated aft this full width stateroom has one over size and one single berth with an abundance of hanging and shelved lockers and draws. Writing desk/mirrored dressing table with library over6 opening hatches for excellent ventilation with A/C for summer and winter climes.
A Sony CD is fitted between the berths.
En suite bathroom with W.C. and bidet. Separate shower stall.
- PORT GUEST CABIN With large double berth. Air conditioned and well ventilated by dorade and one opening hatch. Generous hanging lockers with draws below. En suite bathroom with toilet, wash basin and shower. Large mirror fronted cabinet and below basin storage
- STARBOARD GUEST CABIN Two single berths fitted one upper and one lower. The corridor bulkhead then fold forward to from a door to the crew cabin and dramatically increases the floor area. En suite bathroom and other features similar to above.
- -GALLEY To port and aft of the salon. Ergonomically designed “U” shaped galley with all the "creature comforts".
Large fridge, deep freeze, combination chiller/freezer and 4 burner Alpes-Inox cooker with electric grill and externally vented extractor hood situated outboard. Miele microwave and dishwasher.
Two sinks with salt and fresh water supply inboard and one manual bildge pomp.
All work benches are Corian covered with recessed chopping block and top access to chiller/freezer.
- WORKSHOP Situated between nav. area and owner cabin and opposite engine room access.
With work berch and mounted vice. Tool storage and 220V power control.
Pre-filtered bilge pumps and manifold mounted on aft bulkhead for ease of maintenance.
Victron energy systems mounted under workbench and direct access to 24V control panel.
Aft of this is a large hanging locker for boots and foul weather gear etc.
- CREW CABIN Situated forward with its own access. Two good sized fixed berths with ample hanging and shelved torage. En suite bathroom fitted out to the same standard as those of the guest.
By CRUISAIR reverse cycle summer/winter in owner’s cabin, guest cabins and salon.
- Interphase GPS
- B&G 690 racing system
- Sailor compact SSb re 2100
- Sailor RT 2047 VHF.
- Auto pilot Raymarine
- Furuno Radar 24nm
- Weather-faxsimile ICS fax 4
- Epirb RapidFix 406
- SoftNorlam full batten main sail ( North Sails 2004)
- SoftNorlam genoa ( North Sails 2004 )
- Dacron Staysail (North Sails )
- Jennaker (North Sails 1993)
- Jennaker (North Sails 1996)
- 2 Spinnaker (North Sails 1995)
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione