1991 Cheoy Lee Motoryacht
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / diesel
- Topolobampo, Mexiko
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 999,000 (EUR 881,030)
This yacht is well maintained. ANY OFFER WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER. ANY PRICE, TRADE, FINANCE OPTION, TRY IT. This seller is willing to trade for one or more smaller powerboats, of any kind, and cash.
Please contact Kevin MacDonald at 619-223-4152
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Cheoy Lee
Designer: Tom Fexas
Länge über alles: 96 ft 0 in
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Marke des Motors: Caterpillar
Price, condition and value
This yacht is beautiful. This owner started at $2,000,000. This yacht is going to sell, soon. It is very well cared for.
The exterior of this boat has just been completely repainted in 2009. The interior is beautiful.
New Wesmar CPS 1000 Gyro Stablilizers were installed in 2005. A new Wesmar bowthruster was installed in 2005.
The systems and appliances TVs and electronics are much newer than the hull.
Underwater lights were installed in 2010.
The Air Conditioning has been upgraded.
Anyone would be proud to cruise and entertain on Sapphire.
At this new price, It is the best value in the market, today.
Aft Deck and Salon
Coming up from either side of the Euro transom is a comfortable Aft Deck.
Electric winches make line handling easy. There is seating and dining for large parties. The double doors open into the huge full beam salon. Wow what a comfortable living space. Elegant seating aft. Newer 50" pop up LCD flatscreen TV.
Stairs aft to Master. Stairs forward to 2 VIP staterooms and Bar seating to the galley forward. The decor is all new from 2005 to present. Beautiful.
Max Draft: 6'5''
Displacement: 75 tons
Total Power: 2x 1050
14.5 knots @ 1950 RPM
19.9 knots @ 2250 RPM
2 Onan 55 KW Generators
Fresh Water: 680
- Master Suite is below aft. It is full width and beautiful w walkaround queen, large flatscreen TV, Huge tiled head w jacuzzi. n The decor is very beautiful.
- The second Master suite is on deck and forward of the pilothouse. It has great natural light, a King berth, large LG Flatscreen TV, office, walkin closet, head with Jacuzzi and beautiful decor.
- Below the salon and galley are two VIP Suites with walkaround doubles, ensuite heads, and Large Flatscreen TVs.
- Forward and under the pilothouse is a sperate crew area with a dinette, Flatscreen TV, galley, 2 cabins and a full head.
- American Cherry interior finish
- Carpets throughout with wood in galley, crews mess & pilothouse
- The galley is forward of the salon and aft of the pilothouse.
- The appliances are top of the line, Stainless Steel professional equipment.
- 4 burner stove and warming zone, electric glass top, frigidaire
- twin ovens
- sub zero large refrigerator
- general electric wine refigerated cabinet in salon
- Sanyo refigerator on aft deck
- ice makers in kitchen and galley
- built in coffee maker
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- Simrad AP22 Compass
- Garmin 3205 GPS
- LG TV & Mitsubishi VCR in Salon
- LG TV & Sony DVD in M.S. & VIP
- LG TV & Sony DVD in crew's mess area
- Yamiia Receiver, Sony DVD/CD & Monster Power unit in salon
- Dual AM/FM CD on Fly Bridge & aft deck