Owner wants it sold. Now at $284,900
This Vantare 53 was built by CTF Marine, the same yard that builds the Defevers, and is a remarkably well constructed 3 cabin Pilot House Motor Yacht. This is not a standard Vantare 53. It was custom built by the original owner, with heavier layups and extra fuel and storage capacity for extended cruising to Alaska and Haida Gwaii, getting him and keeping him in prime fishing grounds. She has way too many extras to mention here. Go to Full Specifications to get a full inventory of them all. You will be impressed. The boat is professionally maintained, boathouse kept and in very good condition.
The vendor is the 2nd owner and has enjoyed this vessel for over 10 years. But as he says, " It's time to move on and do other things".
A spacious boat with a great layout, in good condition and priced to sell. Call us today for a viewing. It will be well worth your while.
Cell 604 929-0651
The MASTER CABIN is located amidships providing for greatest comfort in a sea way. It features a full queen island walk around bed, complete with reading lamps. The Ensuite attached is roomy and has a roomy separate shower with a safety glass shower door.
Best of all it is accessed from the salon, where the other 2 cabins are accessed from the pilot house. Excellent separation and privacy.
The VIP CABIN is a double Pullman berth, with loads of storage below and throughout the cabin. Also finished in rich teak.
The 3rd CABIN has a spacious over/under bunk also with plenty of storage.
The SALON is spacious, entering through double sliding glass doors. The doors fully retract onto the bulkheads creating a wonderful indoor/outdoor space. Very comfortable couch to starboard, leather tub chairs to port.
Wool carpeting over teak floors. Teak valances with recessed mood lighting. Very warm and comfortable.
Full home entertainment system with very good sound
The Galley is up, making it very comfortable for the cook to mingle with guests while preparing the meal. It's U shaped for safety while under way, with loads of storage both overhead and below.
The galley is also remarkably well equipped with a Wedgewood 4 burner propane stove. This is complimented with a large GE Convection/Microwave oven, big enough to do a turkey, and even has a large dishwasher. No worries about water with not one but two Village Marine Water Makers. And for questionable fresh water sources in suspect marinas, there is a Nature Pure domestic water filtration system that purifies drinking water to delicious perfection. The General Electric Fridge is huge, with side by side doors and freezer drawer below.
- 2 x Village Marine Water Makers model LWM150
- Raritan 12 gal. Hot Water tank 120 V and heated from the main engines
- Nature Pure domestic water filtration system
- Fresh water system powered by Paragon 12 v pump
- Marine toilets 12 v. with Y valve to holding tank and overboard via Jabsco macerator
- Espar model D12 diesel fired furnace
- Propane 20 lb tank with copper supply line, regulator, pressure gauge and solenoid
- Hart Fluids monitor
- Karibe clothes washer/dryer
- Air compressor for horn and general purpose
- 5 x fuel tanks providing a 2,000 nautical mile range
- with the large tankage, 2 Watermakers, large fridge/freezer, massive battery bank with 2500 watt inverter and 8 kw genset, this boat is ideally outfitted for extended cruises
- Caterpillar model 3208T / 425 hp / V8 Turbo Charged and after cooled
- Fuel provided through a valved manifold system
- FRP mufflers that don't rust
- Twin Disc gear boxes model MG507with a Trolling Valve on the port engine
- 2" stainless steel drive shafts through stainless V struts with neoprene cutless bearings
- 4 blade bronze propellers with 2 spare props / size 26" x 24.5
- Engine controls upgraded to electronic ZF controls (2013)
- Glendenning Engine Syncronizers
- Trolling valve on port transmission
- New rudder posts (installed 2015) to stainless steel spade rudders / semi ballanced
- Hydraulic hem pumps and hydraulic ram to rudder posts
- Comnav Auto Pilot with remote model 2001 with remote
- Westmar 24 bow thruster
- 2 x model 8Ds for main engine start batteries
- 6 sets of two 6 v. house batteries
- 2 sets of two 6 v. bow thruster batteries
- a 12 v start battery for the genset
- Heart model Freedom 25 automatic charger/inverter
- Heart 2500 watt inverter
- 130 amp alternator on the starboard engine to charge the start batteries
- 200 amp alternator on the port engine to charge the house bank
- Westerbeke 8 kw 120/240 volt genset
- GPS, Raytheon model Rapylot 700L
- GPS, Garmin model 128
- Multi Function Nav System, Lowrance model ICX100
- Radar Furuno
- VHF, ICOM model ICM502 with Loud Hailer
- Video depth sounder, Furuno model FCV522
- Satellite Telephone Global Star
- Seth Thomas 7 day clock and barometer
- Adcom speaker selector
- Nova DVD player
- Sony tuner
- Panasonic TV
- Delta 45 lb anchor
- Spare Danforth anchor
- 300' of 3/8 galvanized chain
- Maxwell 12 v. windlass with canvas cover
- Fresh water anchor line washdown
- Dinghy is a Caribe model D11 center console model D11
- Yamaha 25 hp / 4 stk outboard
- 12 v. davit crane
- custom towing yoke for the dinghy included
Canvas covers for Pilot House windshield, upper bridge, bimini, dinghy, cockpit to bridge access, full cockpit enclosure with Isinglass, windlass cover,
- all through hulls and ball valves replaced in 2015
- all hoses replaced in 2015
- new rudder post assemblies installed in 2015
- new waste holding tank (2015)
- all receipts for all work done available for review
- all system manuals on board
- all work documented
This vessel is a Jack Sarin design semi displacement design. Robustly built with what appears to be hand laid FRP. She has 4 FRP longitudinal stringers with 5 partial transverse stringers.
The interior throughout is finished in solid teak, something just not found in most yachts constructed today.
Full blueprints by Jack Sarin included
- Once the Boat is sold, the 70' boat house is also available under separate agreement
- or if you want the boat house and the boat, there will be special price consideration for the package
Mosquito Creek Marina
415 West Esplanade
North Vancouver, BC V7M 1A6