Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Nautor Swan
Designer: German Frers
Länge über alles: 47 ft 0 in
Breite: 14 ft 5 in
L.W.L.: 37 ft 9 in
Tiefgang min.: 7 ft 10 in
Tiefgang max.: 7 ft 10 in
Verdrängung: 14198 kg
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motortyp: Prima M60
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 8
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
Hull number 84 she is currently in her 3rd ownership. Bought by her current owners in 2006 having been locally cruised in her previous ownership. Bluewater gadgets were fitted and she set off for warmer climes. In their 10 years of ownership she got as far as New Zealand when ill health forced her to be shipped back to the UK in May of this year.
Arnamentia is a great family cruising boat that has been loved and cherished and adored she is now ready to set off on her next adventure. With shallow draft, an awesome suit of sails, two year old teak and fresh coppercoat she is a remarkable bluewater cruiser.
Arnamentia took us in great style across the Atlantic and the Pacific and looked after us extremely well whether it was through an unexpected storm in Biscay or through ocean swells. She has been a very comfortable home for four years and will be sorely missed. Prior to her two handed global adventures she spent a few seasons cruising in the UK, the Netherlands, France and Ireland as well as enjoying herself in several Round the Island Races. Throughout the time we have owned her she has been the recipient of many compliments and several envious ones at that.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Teak side decks, coach roof and cockpit all redone in 2014 with 12mm.
- Displacement - designed 14 tonnes; actual as equipped circa 16.5 tonnes.
Keel & Rudder:
- She has a Swan 48 bulb keel which was changed by Nautor. Ballast was therefore increased by 400kg.
- Spade rudder.
- Rudder roller bearings renewed 2013.
- Coppercoat professionally applied 2015.
Engine & Gearboxes:
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 920 between 2011 & 2016
- Engine last serviced: July 2015 – 20 hours use since.
- Cruising speed – approx 6 knots @ 2400rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 5 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx 700 nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Autoprop propeller.
- Autoprop replacement bearing kit.
- 24vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from generator and shorepower.
- House/Domestic – 4 x 400Ah 6V Mastervolt AGM - 400AH @ 24V.
- Start – 2 x 12V maintenance free flooded lead acid.
- Generator Start – 1 x 12V maintenance free flooded lead acid connected via VSR to engine start bank.
- Fan-cooled battery box.
- 240V 800W inverter with 2 dedicated sockets.
- Balmar smart regulator fitted to house batteries.
- Mastervolt battery management system and charger control panel.
- Solar panels - 2 x 205W with SunSaver MPPTs and remote displays.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised Water System Pump new 2015 with spare.
- Galley fresh water running through Aqua Filta.
- Fresh Water Foot Pump Emergency or water usage control.
- Calorifier 1.2kW heated by engine, 240v or aux generator. Plus spare heater coil and TPRV.
- Spectra Newport Mk II - 60l/hr, economical power usage.
- 1 x Electric New 2015 and spare.
- 2 x manual one in cockpit, one in saloon. Both fully reconditioned 2014.
- Submersible Rule 12V.
Grey & Black Water:
- All tanks have tank monitoring which is displayed on an electric display.
- 2 fuel tanks totalling 375L.
Blackwater holding tanks:
With the yacht comes seven Navionics flash card charting much of the World. An extensive selection of paper charts particularly of the South Pacific.
- Raymarine E80.
- Echo pilot forward looking sonar.
- 6 x B&G displays.
- Radar – 24” Raymarine.
- AIS – Raymarine 650 AIS transceiver.
- Raymarine autopilot with ST6002 display.
At chart table:
- Raymarine DSC VHF at chart table - remote handset at wheel.
- Vasari "Black Box" running Windows 7. 15" screen. Linked to plotter (running Raytech software as second plotter), SSB, Fleet Broadband, Wi-Fi. Much met/comms/office etc software loaded.
- 2 x B&G displays.
- Sea Me radar transponder.
- Nav 6 Navtex.
- Electronic barometer.
- Sailor 150 Fleet Broadband data and voice comms.
- Icom IC M801E DSC SSB, backstay antenna, DSC active antenna & Pactor 3 modem.
- ICOM VHF.
- Wifi antenna.
- Alpes Inox 4 ring hob and oven - new burner rings 2015.
- Front opening fridge with Frigoboat keel cooler and battery run compressor.
- Large top opening freezer with 2 Frigoboat keel coolers and battery run compressors.
- Sea Water Foot Pump.
- Aqua Filta filtering of galley water.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel heater.
- Fans throughout.
- LED lighting throughout.
- Reading lights above all berths.
- Gas solenoid switch in galley.
- Chrome barometer & clock.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 3 cabins plus the saloon.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Teak interior.
- Pale green patterned upholstery.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak with 2 bunk berths to port and storage locker to starboard.
- Forward heads offset to starboard.
- Bunk cabin opposite heads with 2 bunk berths – removable storage locker on the top bunk.
- Saloon with settee berths to port and starboard and saloon table.
- Chart table offset to starboard adjacent to the companionway.
- Galley running along port side aft of the saloon.
- En-suite aft double cabin.
- Standing rigging - Nitronic rod rigging replaced 2007, full mast-off service 2014, new forestay and Reckmann furler 2015.
- Baby stay - Replaced 2011.
- Rigging hydraulics - Fully serviced 2014
- Running rigging - All in good condition and chafe protected. Genoa (2) & main halyards & running backstays Dyneema. Spinnaker halyards (2) 14mm braid on braid.
- Genoa furler - New Reckmann furler and rod forestay - never deployed.
- 2 x Spinnaker poles - one carbon fibre, one aluminium plus jockey pole
- Standard (for Swan 46) 14 deck & cockpit self-tailing winches including 2 electric spinnaker winches (with local emergency cut-off switches), plus one reefing winch to mast and one mainsail outhaul winch to boom.
- Main - Vektron fully battened with modified slab reefing - 2nd & 3rd reefs from cockpit. Fredricksen ball bearing mast cars. Good condition.
- Genoa - Vektron roller genoa (7.7oz). Barely used since new. LP = 7.86m or 138% J.
- Yankee x 2 Vektron high cut yankee and Dacron lightweight twin to it (latter never deployed).
- Staysail - Dacron deployable on removable inner forestay.
- Spinnaker - 1.5oz tri-radial in good condition.
- Spinnaker – 0.85oz light weight.
- Storm Jib.
- Trysail - Virtually unused. Separate track on mast and separate halyard.
- Riding sail.
- High intensity spotlight in binnacle locker. 24V socket for this at engine control panel
- 9 x Jerry cans on deck with covers
- Hydrovane wind steering.
- Deck Wash Pump Sea water electric pump plus hose in anchor locker.
- Bespoke mountable security bars/frames to all enterable hatches
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans 1500 Electric Windlass. Fully stripped and serviced 2013. Little used since.
- 32kg(70lb) Delta.
- 20kg (44lb) Delta.
- 16kg (35lb) CQR.
- FX37 Fortress.
- Anchor rodes - 100m x newly galvanised bower anchor chain, 100m nylon multiplait and chain kedge rode in rode bag.
- Four standard cylindrical fenders (new).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom tent.
- Spray hood.
- Companionway pram hood.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac neoprene roll-up with inflatable floor/keel
- Mercury 5hp (2012)
- Liferaft - 4 man Trans-Ocean ISAF - serviced 2015.
- JonBuoy Recovery Module - Serviced 2015.
- EPIRB 406 in date.
- Life Jackets - Seven with fitted harnesses plus two simple deck harnesses.
- Danbuoy and horseshoe life ring.
- Helicopter rescue sling.
- Fire extinguishers in galley, aft cabin and mid cabin.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.