1990 Mikelson Luxury Sedan Sportfisher
San Diego, CA
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / diesel
- San Diego, CA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 217,500 (EUR 182,927)
This Mikelson Sportfisher's highly efficient modified V hull with low profile appearance, wide side decks, enlarged cockpit with built in bait tanks and huge flybridge with complete helms fore and aft, and spacious teak interior are what makes this fine yacht a pleasure to operate.
If you are looking for a great fishing and dive boat that is very comfortable and has a lot of entertainment space too ? Then this one is definitely worth a look! This 1990 Mikelson is immaculate for her age and is in much better condition than most of her newer competition. Paradeisos has a lot of recent upgrades.
Seasoned Single Asset LLC Title
This boat must be seen to be appreciated!
- New Bottom Paint - 6/17
- Major refit December of 2014 to present including:
- New Injectors.
- New Verna-lift Mufflers.
- New Sea Strainers including all Thru Hull fittings.
- New Drive Shaft and Custom Stainless Mounts.
- ALL New On Board Battery System and house batteries.
- ALL New Starting batteries, both mains and generator (3-8Ds).
- New Underwater LED swim platform lighting.
- New LED directional Lighting with controls 4 way Port, Starboard, Fore and Aft.
- New AC/DC refrigerator (125/12 volt).
- New 4 coat bottom paint.
- New Triple Hydraulic Trim Tabs with Controls.
- New Thru Hull Transducers For existing Electronics.
- New Thru Hull Transducers for upgrading to Digital System (Simrad) To both stations.
- New Bonding System through out.
- New Bilge Pumps all Stations.
- New Bow Thruster with two Blue Top batteries and hand held remote.
- New Inverter still in box full digital for new digital upgrade.
- New 600 Gallon Per day Water maker.
- New Complete Polycarbonate enclosure (Flybridge) 9/16.
- New Topside Emron Paint.
Please contact owner's agent, Scott Eginton, at 714-328-9890 for more details or to schedule a showing.
Please contact Scott Eginton at 714-328-9890
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 48 ft 0 in
Breite: 16 ft 8 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 10 in
Brückenhöhe: 16 ft 0 in
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motortyp: J&T 671
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motortyp: J&T 671
Total Power: 485
Cruising Speed: 20
Max Speed: 24
Fresh Water: 250
The Mikelson 48 Sedan with hardtop is an innovative West Coast cruiser with a sleek, low profile appearance, highly efficient hull and unique under-cockpit engine location, really sets her apart from other boats her size. This is a two staterooom layout with the master stateroom forward with an island queen berth and ensuite head with tub and shower. The guest stateroom is to starboard with bottom double berth and single top bunk.
- Carpeted Throughout
- Varnished Teak Cabinets
- 12' Built-In Sofa
- (2) Swivel Chairs
- Built-In Bar w/U-Line Refrigerator/Icemaker, Wine Storage
Galley & Laundry
- Princess 3-Burner Stove
- GE Profile Microwave/Convection Oven
- Double Sink
- Braun Trash Compactor
- Norcold Upright Refrigerator/Built-In Galley Freezer
- Indesit Washer & Dryer
- Onan 15 kW Generator
- Trace 2012 SB Inverter
- Xantrex AC/DC Panel
- Heavy Duty 12V DC Batteries
- 12V & 110V AC
- High/Low Voltage Wiring
- AC/DC Breaker Panel
- New Danforth Compass
- ICOM ICM 127 VHF Radio
- JRC NOR-300A Navtex
- ICOM ICM 502 VHF
- Secondary Control Station
- Furuno Color Video Sounder FCV 592
- Satellite Television
- Robertson AP2500 Autopilot
- GPS Garmin 2010C
- JRC JMA 2254 Radar
- Northstar 951X GPS
- 32" HDTV HDMI Dolby Digital w/Surround Sound, Woofer, & (4) Speakers
- Stainless Steel Spade Type Rudders
- Cockpit Sink
- Anchor Washdown
- Helm Seat w/Cover
- Bridge Seating For 8-10 People
- Flybridge Wet Bar w/Norcold Refrigerator & U-Line Icemaker
- Molded FRP Swimstep
- Stainless Steel, Chrome Plated & Aluminum Hardware Fittings
- Enclosed Flybridge Molded FRP Bridge Enclosure
- Electric Davit w/Stainless Steel Dinghy Cradle
- Fenders & Dock Lines
- 3 Scoop Bait Well
- Muir Cheetah Windlass w/Remote
- 20 kg Bruce & 30 kg SL Claw Anchor
- Bait Tank
Mechanical/ Engine Equipment
- Fireboy Engine System
- Halon Engine Room Extinguisher 1301
- (3) Portable Fire Extinguishers
- (3) Rule Bilge Pumps
- BRO System
- Racor Filters
- Water Heater
- New Watermaker
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- APC Engine Monitor
- Crossover Fuel System
- Low Oil, Engine Tem & Bilge Alarm Systems
- Electric Engine Hatch Actuator Lifts
- Engine Block Heaters
- Rule Bait Pumps
- Freshwater Pumps
- Hydraulic Steering
- Vacu-Flush Heads
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.