1990 Custom Morrelli 49 Passenger Charter Catamaran
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Costa Rica
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 620,000 (EUR 529,733)
Lohe Lani is a custom built, day charter catamaran - Morrelli designed, and professionally built by Dencho Marine, in Long Beach, California - to USCG 49 passenger Subchapter T certification.
This is a proven, rock solid, day charter vessel - purpose designed, rigged and built. If your business requires a day charter workhorse - this is an opportunity to put a dependable vessel, into immediate service - at half the cost of a new vessel - and without the lead times associated with a new build.
In active charter - in Coco, Costa Rica.
Please contact Mark Womble at 949.500-3440
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 60 ft 0 in
Breite: 28 ft 0 in
Antrieb Typ: Andere
Anzahl Wassertanks: (60 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (60 Gallonen)
- 4 queen sized berths with electrical fans, three Lewmar hatches each berth
- Nav desk, VHF, SSB forward, starboard hull
- Galley & service bar on salon level
- Sink, supply cabinets forward, port hull
- Head, shower, lavatory on salon level
- Head, lavatory aft, starboard hull
- Tool room, work shop aft, port hull
Yanmar 200 HP Diesel, driving twin Sundstrand hydraulic pump drives, with folding Martek props.4,700 hours
- Two house batteries 8D 200 AH, One start battery Group27
- Two alternators – one for start battery, one for house batteries
- 9 Lewmar 66 winches, 4 of which are HYDRAULIC POWERED... This provides significant advantages in sail handing - especially when short handed.
- Jib sheet & traveler, Main sheet & traveler lead to helm
- Lewmar hydraulic anchor windless – rope/chain gypsy, 100 ft chain + 100 ft rope
- Furuno radar,
- Garmin GPS,
- VHF at helm on upper deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.