1990 Cabo Rico 38 Pilothouse Cutter
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 126,500 (EUR 112,765)
"KAIROS II" is a rare Pilothouse model that has been fastidiously maintained and upgraded. Features include an 85hp engine, generator, air conditioning/heating, solar panels, new upgraded electronics, radar, new house batteries, dinghy davits, dinghy with outboard, new Awlgrip paint and much more.
The pilothouse layout allows for safe and comfortable passages in any weather. Use the pilothouse in adverse conditions and the cockpit on warm breezy days. Easy to single-hand or as a couple. All lines run to the cockpit.
"KAIROS II" is a must see boat for anyone looking for a safe and comfortable passage maker. She shows incredibly well. Call or email to make an appointment for a personal inspection.
Please contact at 215-508-2704
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Gesamtleistung: 85 HP
Marke des Motors: YANMAR
Motorleistung: 85 HP
DIMENSIONS & DETAILS
- LOA: 41’
- Length on deck: 38'
- Beam: 11'-5"
- Fuel 58 gal
- Water 80 gal
- Holding 30 gal
- The Cabo Rico pilothouse offers a commodious and innovative layout for a 38ft vessel. Starting at the double Cafe entry doors to the pilothouse you have a long 5'7" "L" shaped settee to port, which electronically opens to hinge up over the engineering space beneath, which houses the pumps, water heater, refrigeration compressor, water heater, battery charger, racors, sea-strainers and lots of open storage for parts and tools.To starboard after the lower helm station is a very large nav-desk/ table top which hinges down innovatively to open entry to the aft cabin
- The aft cabin itself offers a double 6'4" X 57" angled berth with four outboard storage lockers. Just forward to starboard is a 2' wide, deep hanging locker with three shelves
- Forward of the aft cabin is the lower helm station with a 27" X 15" helm seat, which adjusts fore/ aft and has chart storage tubes built in and storage beneath the seat. In the middle of the pilothouse sole is a large hinged panel which affords excellent storage to the main engine and a forward hatch to the generator. Headroom in the pilothouse is 6'6" and there are diffusing screens on the windows along with side wood venetian blinds.
- Down three steps from the pilothouse you come to a 5'9" "U" shaped dinette to starboard, with more storage outboard and beneath the seats. The dinette has a 20" X 16" coffee table that when unfolded becomes a 16" X 42" dinette table. On the forward bulkhead is a 12" X 26" teak lined mirror. To port is the "L" shaped galley, fitted with: Top load Technautics Marine refrigeration fridge/ freezer compartments, GE microwave, Force 10 two burner LPG stove and oven 10" X 10" X 14" double stainless sinks, Sump box for sink, Jabsco Accumulater tank, Stainless Steel Hot water heater, Lots of storage beneath and above at eye-level.
- Forward of the galley to port is the head compartment with a new Jabsco electric toilet, vanity, 11" oval stainless sink and mirror, tile sole and then a door leading forward to a separate shower stall with adjustable height shower head, teak bench and teak floor grate.There is 6'3" headroom in both the head and shower.
- The forward cabin has 6'2" headroom and is directly forward of the dinette and has it's own access door to the shower/head. The cabin offers a large 46" X 7'3" offset pullman berth,dressing seat, fold -up vanity with mirror/ cabinet, large 2' wide closet with two overhead shelves, three drawers, two cabinets and outboard shelving each side of the berth. The overhead hatch is 15" X 15" and there are three opening ports.
- 3' Teak bow pulpit (extends overall length to 41') with two stainless steel anchor inserts
- 44 lb Lewmar Delta Plow and 33 lb Bruce anchors in place at pulpit
- The Maxwell 800 windlass serves the starboard anchor and has 235' of new 5/16 G-4 chain rode. The portside anchor has approx. 50' of chain and 200' rode.
- Directly aft of the windlass is a double hatch teak grate anchor locker.
- There are four deck hatches and two dorades plus two solar vents.
- Except for the teak topside handrails and the cockpit, all topside surfaces are fiberglass.
- The teak lined cockpit is served by an Edson pedestal with 30" leather wrapped stainless steel destroyer wheel.
- Addtionally, there are two stereo speakers in the coaming boxes, a 12 volt accessory plug plus a freshwater hot and cold shower and cockpit cushions.
- There are two coming rail seats and the stern ladder and dinghy davit with new 100W mounted solar panels (2).
SAILS & RIGGING
- Cutter Rigged
- Harken Genoa Furler
- Harken Staysail Furler
- Staysail club footed boom
- 'Furlboom' mainsail in-mast furling and single spreader
- Spinnaker pole
- Cruising spinnaker
- All lines led aft to the cockpit
- Schaefer mainsail traveller
- Solid boom vang
- (2) Barient #27-48 self tailing furling winches
- (2) Barient #21 self tailing mainsheet winches
- Lewmar 40 electric winch for main halyard
- Mast gates
- Standard Horizon VHF RAM Mic
- Raymarine 48 mile HD radar (new)
- Raymarine ST 7000autopilot (new)
- RM 97e Chart Plotter (new)
- 5" Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Lev-O-Gage Jr.
- Standard Horizon Marine 2200 Matrix VHF, with independent GPS AIS receiver and DSC
- Rapid Fix 406 GPS Interface EPIRB
- Icom IC-M127 VHF Marine Transciever (Stand-by VHF)
- Icom IC-M710 MF-HF Marine Transciever with HAM frequencies
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic instrument
- 4" Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- Set-up for IPad WIFI repeater from cockpit chartplotter
- (2) Air conditioners (16,000 btu main area and 12,000 btu at galley)
- 6.5 KW Generator with sound shield (500 hours)
- Two Solar panels and regulator, (100 watt X 2)
- Battery selector switch and main breaker switch located under galley sink, parallel switch for start and house batteries
- (3) Group 31 batteries (new 2016)
- (2) 30 amp inlets
- (2)50' 30 amp dockside electric cables
- Sentry Cruisair automatic switchmode battery charger
- Remote, mounted head 2500 W inverter/smart-charger, remote display head back-up charger
- Lower helm steering is via hydraulics
- Cockpit steering is via cable drives
- Maxwell 800 Electric Windlass with step switches
- Johnson 6 hp outboard engine
- AB 4 person Inflatable Dinghy
- Davit with solar panels installed on top
- (2) Dorades
- West Marine brass barometer plus clock above dinette
- Edson starboard outboard engine stern rail mount
- Fold over stern ladder
- Portable ladder in cockpit lazerette
- (2) LPG tanks
- Bimini and Dodger with connector
- The holding tank is built into the keel
- (3) Windshield wipers
- (3) ABC Fire extinguishers
- (2) Fireboy automatic fire suppression systems
- Orion flare kit
BOAT IMPROVEMENTS 2012-2016
- Top sides painted in original colors in Aligrip - waterline to cap rails
- Installed electric winch (Lewmar 40) at main halyard station
- Installed boom furl drum and lead all main lines to cockpit
- Stripped exterior teak to bare wood and finished with Cetal Natural and coats of clear Cetal. Maintained every six months thereafter
- Rewired all mast electrics, checked standing rigging and mast footings while mast off in yard and installed LCD lights on mast (tricolor, strobe, deck lights, spreader lights, steaming light)
- Tank Tender System installed for the 4 major tanks (forward water - 50 gal, center water - 30 gal, holding tank 30 - gal, diesel tank, 58 gal)
- Overhauled 3 blade max prop
- Replaced seawater wash down pump and plumbing
- Replaced old head toilet with Jabsco electric toilet
- Replaced old cockpit cushions
- Replaced old VHF radio with Standard Horizon GX2200 with internal GPS and AIS receiver
- Installed new jib furling line
- Replaced anchor chain with 235' 5/16 G-4 (hi-test) chain
- Installed all new (2015) Raymarine Electronics in NavPod enclosure, Autopilot and control head, E-97 Multifunction Display/Chart Plotter, fish finder, 48 mile HD radar mounted on Questus, leveler, AIS transceiver (Mode B), Wind/Speed module with new masthead transducers
- Installed Magnum 2500W inverter and smart charger with remote head
- New David Radar Reflector
MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- Created for the most demanding cruising couples, this latest evolution of the legendary Cabo Rico 38 gives you the freedom you desire. Sail anywhere with both confidence, and comfort. Designed, engineered and built to the most exacting standards, this international beauty will be your calm within the storm, around the Horn or around the bay. Crealock's superb hull design gives you the best in tracking and stability with superior sailing performance that leaves the full keel competition far behind. No more 3 a.m. watches alone at the cockpit helm. This four-cabin layout boasts two steering stations, huge 3 ft. by 4 ft. navigation desk, separate shower, engine room and lots of storage. The Cabo Rico Pilot is a yacht of safe size, easily single-handed by either member of the cruising couple.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.