FREE SPIRIT is being offered for sale by her 3rd owner. She is Hull #510 and was originally built as MOON RIVER. FREE SPIRIT features a very spacious and functional 3-stateroom layout (plus crew quarters). Her teak interior woodwork throughout is stunning and must be seen to appreciate. FREE SPIRIT also offers a nice aft deck area along with an additional cockpit. Call today for more details and to arrange a private showing. Additional pictures available upon request.
For more information on this listing, please contact the Listing Agent directly: Cole Watkins 863.514.3752 (cell) or 772.692.1122 (office) email@example.com
Please contact Cole Watkins at 863.514.3752
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 90 ft 0 in
Breite: 19 ft 4 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 7 in
Gesamtleistung: 2080 HP
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motortyp: Diesel 12V92TAB
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1040 HP
Marke des Motors: Detroit
Motortyp: Diesel 12V92TAB
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 1040 HP
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl der Badezimmer: 4
Description per area Layout Vessel Walkthrough
Crew accommodations are forward on the lower deck accessed by the stairway down from the galley area on the starboard side.
The captain’s cabin is located forward with a raised double berth with an escape hatch over. There is also a small deck, a closet with a Meilink safe for valuables, and further storage in built in drawers.
Aft to port is the crew bath with toilet, vanity w/ basin and enclosed shower. Next aft on starboard is the crew dinette and to starboard is a crew cabin with upper and lower berths.
Access to the engine room is via a watertight door from the crew lounge area.
Up the stairway from the crew area is the country kitchen galley. A large L- shaped dinette is forward with seating for eight. This is separated from the galley area by a Corian countertop. The dining area and the galley area have vinyl flooring. Large windows on port and starboard afford excellent lighting and views. There is extensive storage in cupboards, drawers and lockers.
The passageway on starboard is for access aft and leads to stairs up to the raised pilothouse. There is a large raised bench seat aft of the helm area for viewing the vessel’s operation. Steps center to port lead up to the flybridge. Next aft and inboard from the passageway is the day head with vanity, basin and toilet.
Next aft and full beam of the yacht is the main salon. Large windows on port and starboard make this a beautiful “airy” area open to the vistas. On the forward bulkhead is a fully equipped wet bar with storage for crystal in glass fronted cupboards above the bar. To port of the bar area are steps up to the pilothouse. Aft and to port is a built-in writing desk. Next aft to port is a large C-shaped couch extending down the port side and fronted by a coffee table. Opposite to starboard are stairs down to the owner’s stateroom. The stairwell is protected by teak joinery which incorporates book shelves on the forward face and which is intrinsic to the cabinetry housing the entertainment systems. The color TV is concealed and has an automatic lift on the aft side of the stair well. There is a comfortable upholstered chair adjacent to the bookshelves. The beautiful teak joinery of the yacht is complemented by the white upholstery of the sofa and chair and the white Berber carpet. Roman shades provide for privacy or television viewing.
The aft bulkhead is comprised of full height glass panels for enjoying the view with centered double teak doors, with full height glass panels for accessing the aft deck. The aft deck has teak sole. There is a beautiful teak dining table with six chairs for enjoying meals al-fresco. A full enclosure can be employed in inclement weather. On port, there are steps down to the cockpit. An additional freezer unit is conveniently here. There is also a fresh water shower for after swimming. On starboard, there is a transom door which opens onto the large swim platform.
The flybridge is accessed from the pilothouse or via a vertical ladder from the aft deck. Forward is the helm station which is supported by a large 3-person helm bench. Aft of this is the fully equipped wet bar. Extensive seating is provided by bench seating which extends down both sides and aft and has comfortable upholstered cushions. This area is protected by a Bimini top which covers the area forward of the arch and further by a 3-sided Eisenglass enclosure. Aft of the flybridge seating is the tender deck.
Access to the accommodation deck is via the ½ turn stairway down from the main salon. The stairs take you to the guest foyer. Concealed in cupboards in the foyer are the guest laundry and linen storage. Aft to port and starboard are the guest staterooms. Each has twin beds separated by a night stand and has a concealed Pullman berth above the inboard bed. Forward and outboard in each cabin are their ensuite baths with roomy vanities, basins, toilets and large stall showers.
Forward from the foyer is the full beam master stateroom. The centered king size bed has the headboard forward. On the port side is a built-in settee with cushions. On the starboard side is a built-in dressing table. There are three large closets, two are walk –ins and one has a built in safe for valuables. Forward to port is the ensuite master bath with spacious Corian vanity /basin, toilet and large Jacuzzi tub/shower. Extensive storage throughout the stateroom in drawer units incorporated into the cabinetry on port and starboard and beneath the bed, as well as the closets. (Note that the large closet forward to port can easily be changed to a second bathroom if so desired as all plumbing and wiring was run to this location during build).
The yacht’s interior is beautifully finished. The teak joinery is complimented by light carpet and upholstery. Accents are provided by colorful throw pillows, appointments and a nice selection of art.
• Accessed from the aft cockpit deck and via side deck doors • Beautiful teak interior woodwork • Large fold-out teak dining table • Large salon windows, port and starboard sides, with custom blinds • Teak valances with indirect lighting • Overhead lighting • Large U-shaped sofa to port • Custom teak table with glass inlay • Carpeted sole throughout • Westinghouse flat screen television to starboard • Drawer storage to starboard • Access to main cabin staterooms to starboard • Recessed speakers overhead • Custom teak shelf to starboard and forward in salon • Access to starboard day head • Wet bar area located forward/centerline in salon • Custom crystal cabinets over wet bar with glass storage • Sink, refrigerator storage, U-Line ice maker, and recessed bottle storage underneath wet bar • Sitting/desk area to port forward in salon • Access to port and starboard side decks through walkaway doors • Ship’s service panel recessed to port side of wet bar • Honeywell air conditioning controls
Galley is forward on the main deck and offers ample storage with white Corian countertops with inlay. The country kitchen dining area has an L-shaped built-in seating area. • Country kitchen layout • Whirlpool trash compactor • Teak interior • Panasonic color 14” swivel TV with VCR • Ebonite hi-low table (with slides) • Mirrored bulkhead with ample storage behind • Indirect lighting behind teak valance • (2) Stereo speakers • Frigidaire Dishwasher • White Corian countertops with inlay • Molded sink • Overhead lighting • Electrical outlets • Windows with wood blinds • Teak grab rail to starboard of companionway steps • Subzero Refrigerator/freezer • Extra-large built-in storage behind and under settee • Maytag double door refrigerator with water/ice dispenser • White Formica cabinets throughout galley • Spectra 4-burner stove with self-cleaning oven • L-shaped settee • GE Microwave oven • Storage downward to crew’s quarters
The Master Suite is located midship aft and features a centerline king berth with nightstands to either side. The forward bulkhead is custom upholstered with 2 reading lights. To port is a built-in settee with throw pillows and dressers. Opposite to starboard is a built-in vanity with bench and additional dressers. Aft to port and starboard are 2 cedar line closets plus an entertainment center, which includes a Panasonic TV, Mitsubishi VCR, DVD player, Proton AM/FM stereo and CD player. The master bath is located forward to port and features a large jacuzzi tub. To starboard is an additional cedar lined closet. • Full teak interior • Custom drapes • 3 large his and hers closets • 9-drawer dresser to starboard with vanity • Main his closet is all set for his/her head • 6-drawer dresser to port with settee • 2 Walk-in closets • Additional storage drawers under berth • Overhead lighting • CruisAir Digital A/C display • Panasonic color TV with DVD/VHS • Indirect lighting • Safe • Carpeted sole • Hull port holes (port and starboard) • Electrical outlets • Bilge access through carpeted sole
Master Stateroom Head
• Large jacuzzi tub with mirrored back-drop and sliding door • MICROPHOR head • Molded sink with marble countertop • Hull port hole with blind • Mirror behind sink • Storage cabinetry throughout • Toilet paper holder • Overhead lighting • Exhaust fan • Recessed, teak boarding step to jacuzzi • Electrical outlets • Towel rack
Starboard Guest Stateroom
Completely aft are 2 identical guest staterooms to port and starboard. Both staterooms feature twin berths, additional Pullman berths, built-in nightstands and dressers, as well as hanging lockers. Each room offers a 14” TV, VCR and Nacamici stereo with CD player. There is a lien closet and Maytag heavy duty washer and dryer located off the guest companionway. • Teak wood interior • Side by side twin berths • Overhead lighting • Spacious cedar-lined closet • Extra Pullman berth • Honeywell A/C controls • Nacamici AM/FM, CD, cassette layer • 4-drawers under berths • Indirect lighting • Additional drawer storage • Carpeted sole • Electrical outlets • Port hole window with blind • Recessed speakers overhead • (2) reading lamps • Custom lamp centerline
Starboard Guest Head
• Private, Ensuite access to head area • Large shower stall with sliding door • Molded sink • Marble countertops • Mirrored back-drop • MICROPHOR head • Hull porthole with blind • Toilet paper holder • Storage cabinetry below and above sink • Overhead lighting • Exhaust fan • Electrical outlets • Towel racks
Port Guest Stateroom
• Teak wood interior • Honeywell A/C controls • Side by side twin berths • Large cedar-lined closet • Reading lights • Extra Pullman berth • Stereo speakers with volume control • Nacamici AM/FM, CD and cassette player • Indirect lighting • Overhead lighting • Teak nightstand with drawer storage • Carpeted sole • Additional drawer storage • Electrical outlets • Mirrored door • Panasonic television with VHS tape • ASKO washer and dryer recessed in companionway • Spacious linen closet in companionway
Port Guest Head
• Private, Ensuite access to head area • Large shower stall with sliding door • Molded sink • Marble countertops • Mirrored back-drop • MICROPHOR head • Hull porthole with blind • Toilet paper holder • Storage cabinetry below and above sink • Overhead lighting • Exhaust fan • Electrical outlets • Towel racks Crew Quarters The crew quarters are located all the way forward and accessed via the galley. The captain’s quarters are forward and offers a double bed. Samsung flastscreen TV, reading lights and hanging locker are also featured. Moving aft to port is crew head with shower stall. Continuing aft to starboard is crew lounge with dinette, bench seating and washer and dryer above. Opposite to port are over/under twin bunks and a SHARP swivel 14” TV. The engine room is midship forward and accessed via crew quarters. • Captain cabin forward with queen berth • Nice dinette area • Color TV with VHS • Extra-large upper/lower berths by engine room • Large cedar closet • Frigidaire washer/dryer • Head with large stall shower • Cedar lined closet • Overhead lighting • Corian countertops • Recessed overhead speakers • SEA-FIRE automatic extinguishing system
• Spacious U-shaped seating throughout with storage beneath • Matching blue upholstery/cushions • Flybridge arch with radars, satellite domes, etc. • KOBELT throttle controls • Oversized helm wheel • Main engine stop/start switches • 12-volt outlets • Sony stereo system • Helm seating with large footrest • Direct access to the lower pilothouse station • Bow thruster controls • Digital RPM gauges • Additional gauges • Windlass anchor control • Robertson rudder angle indicator • Wet bar area with sink, recessed ice maker, storage, Sub-Zero refrigerator • Spacious aft flybridge deck with davit and tender storage • (6) custom-mounted rod holders • (4) antennas • Spreader lights • HUBBELL 30-amp outlet • Spacious hatch to aft deck • Life raft storage • Buell air horns • Engine gauges • Lexan windshields • Engine Synchronizer • Power steering • Navigation lights
Aft Deck / Cockpit Area
• Large aft deck teak table • (6) Chairs • Teak Deck • Ladder to aft flybridge • Overhead lighting • Overhead Speakers • Custom flybridge canvas overhang • Stainless Steel grab rails • The aft deck leads down to lower cockpit area and swim platform • Courtesy Lighting • Teak Cap rails • (5) Rod Holders flush mounted into Cap rail • Electrical Outlets • Aft Spreader Lights • Aft cleats with corner hawse pipes • BARJENT Docking winch • Fresh / Salt water wash-down • Ample storage in cockpit deck for spare anchors and spare propellers • Transom entrance door to starboard • Integrated swim platform
• Broward safety system • Raytheon 430 loudhailer with Command Mic • DSC Security system • Panafax VF-160 Panasonic fax • Robertson RI45 Rudder angel indicator • Sperry Gyo compass with 2 repeaters • ACR 600 searchlight control • Stereo volume control • Naiad stabilizer with 2 station remotes and back up pump • Datamarine digital speed log • Datamarine digital depth finder • Furuno RD-30 • Emergency stop switches • Standard Horizon VHF • KVH Satellite TV display • Horns Control • Navigator distance log • Edwards heat detector • Barometer and clock • Robertson AP9 MKII autopilot • Windshield washer controls • Garmin 128 GPS interfaced to autopilot (recessed) • Security system • Maptech electronic charts on 15” screen • Teak and holly flooring • Furuno digital 72-mile radar (FR-151OD screen) • (2) Seat helm seat with armrest • HPS hydraulic bow thruster control • Clock and barometer • Kobelt power tiller • Kobelt air shifters • Naiad stabilizer control • Overhead lighting • Full engine guages • Northstar 800 Loran Navigator • Teak steering wheel • Engine start/stop switches • Electrical outlets • KDS monitor screen • Access to flybridge • Storage to cabinetry throughout • VHF universal display • Access doors to exterior deck (port and starboard) • Polished stainless steel grabrails • ICOM IC-M710 VHF
Electronics & Navigational Equipment
• Garmin 3210 chart plotter • Furuno GP- 32 GPS / WAAS Navigator • HANNS –G Monitor • Robertson AP9 MK II Autopilot • Furuno RD 30 • ACR RCL-600 Spotlight • Furuno Open Array Radar with display • Sony Stereo with amplifier • Standard Horizon GX 5000s VHF Radio • KVH Tracvision M7 Satellite Dome • NERA Satellite Dome
• KDS Monitor Screen • Garmin echo MAP • Standard Horizon GX 5000S VHF • ICOM JC- M710 VHF • Northstar 800 Loran Navigator • KVH Satellite Display • Sperry Marine Compass • Furuno Radar with display • Robertson RI 45 Rudder Angle Indicator • Raymarine RAY 430 Loud Hailer • Robertson AP9 MK II Autopilot • ACR Search Light Control • Garmin GPS 128 Unit • (3) Standard Horizon Portable VAf’S • Danforth Compass
Engine Room & Mechanical Equipment
• Twin Detroit Diesel 12V92TA diesel engines • Accessed via watertight door through crew quarters • Watermakers Inc water maker (1,000 GPD) – recently serviced • NAID marine stabilizers • SEA-FIRE automatic fire suppression system • A-SEA (AC18) power systems converter • Ocean Breeze air conditioning unit • Craftsman toolbox • AC/DC engine room lighting • Breaker panel access • 12 & 24-volt battery chargers • (2) Northern Lights 35kw generators • WATTS water expansion tank • Port and starboard engine room blowers • STACO automatic voltage regulator • Dual racors to main engine • FILL-RITE full monitoring system • HUBBELL outlets • ZF transmissions • Main engine and generator displays in engine room • Holding tank monitoring system • Engine room insulation throughout • Fuel transfer system
Hull & Deck Equipment
• Integrated spacious swim platform with custom grab rails • Porthole windows in hull • Teak Cap rails • BARJENT docking winch • Transom entrance door • Teak deck in upper cockpit level • Corner transom Hawse pipes • Flybridge Radar Arch • Blue boot stripe with black bottom paint • Spacious teak dining table on aft deck • Stainless Steel low profile bow rail • Exterior covers for pilothouse and windows • Fuel, water and waste deck fills • Sun pad area on foredeck • Additional seating in bow area • (2) Bow hawse pipes • Forward Mast • Windlass Anchoring System with flush mounted anchor • Deck hatch in forward bow area • Courtesy lighting throughout • Windshield wipers for pilothouse station • Navigation lights • BUELL Air Horns • Entrance doors at pilothouse (port & starboard) • Marquipt Davit on aft flybridge deck with tender bunks • (2) Life rafts on flybridge deck • ACR spotlight • (40 Antennas • (12) Custom mounted rod holders on aft flybridge
Owner's personal effects and belongings.
More details Hull material: Aluminum Hull type: Deep Vee Boat type: Motor Yachts Transmission type: Inboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.